Cosmopolitan Photo Films Reviews

Cosmopolitan Photo Films 4
  • Ramy

Ramy Rasmy · Getting married on 11/30/2020

Professional,Smarter and Creative

He was a really specially and professionally video photographer to my best day in my life. He came early, capture every special moment in my wedding day. He created a beautiful wedding highlight trailer video for me. He is very smart man. Definitely I highly recommended to everyone.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Samantha · Married on 03/31/2019

Amazing experience

During the wedding day, what the bride and groom need most is for someone to tell them what to do! They were able to guide us for some of best shots. They were also able to capture some really beautiful and candid moments between ourselves and our guest and everything looked so beautiful. The music and general edit really added to the feel of the wedding and we were so glad to hire the team as our videographers to capture not only the ceremony but everything before and after. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Debra · Married on 09/08/2018

Awesome work and awesome people!

It was wonderful to work with O.B., Yuliya, and the rest of the Cosmopolitan team! They were very accommodating and worked with my husband and I to reach a package that was perfect and affordable for us. The quality of the work was exceptional, and they were just a fun group of people to be around. We had worked with them previously, as they had been the photographers & videographers for our some of our friends, and we knew they were the only people we wanted to work with on our wedding day. You honestly won't have any regrets choosing Cosmopolitan!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Cosmopolitan Photo Films 5

Jen · Married on 08/25/2018

An exceptional artist and professional

After receiving our same day edit, wedding highlight, and raw footage we are truly pleased that we went with Cosmopolitan Photo Films to capture the video of our special day! We booked OB Solinsky after doing some research of comparable videographers in the NJ/NYC area, We wanted a videographer who could both document our day and also find those sentimental moments and present them in an artistic way. O.B. answered all of our emails promptly, met with us in person to describe his method and show us his work, and was extremely flexible with our wishes and the essence of what we wanted our highlight videos and same day edits to capture. Despite having a wedding with 250+ guests, multiple locations for the ceremony, reception, bride and groom preparations, and first look, O.B. and his team were flawless in their execution and the day went by without a hitch. They were really able to capture the best moments of our wedding without being intrusive. They were also able to accommodate some edits we had requested after receiving the first same day edit and highlights and sent us several versions so that we had footage to choose from in addition to our raw footage. We are so blessed to be able to relive our wedding day for years to come thanks to OB and his team. He definitely has an eye for his work; our same day edit and highlight definitely captured the essence we were going for in our discussions with him. If you're in the market for an experienced videographer with an artistic eye and a knack for finding those romantic and sentimental moments interspersed throughout your special day, O.B. is your guy.

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 05/26/2018

A wedding to remember

O.B. went above and beyond capturing all the little and big, sweet and fun moments, on our whirlwind of a wedding day. He was punctual and showed up early on the wedding day to make sure he captured both the bride and groom getting ready separately. We wanted to shoot at different places in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Long Island City, and he worked with us to make sure that it fit into our schedule. He made an amazing same-day video edit with highlights of the whole day that our guests couldn’t stop raving about. Following the wedding, he worked with us to get the song selections and sound bites just right for the longer film, so that we, our friends, and family, could be represented perfectly on this memorable day.

Overall, we would highly recommend O.B. because of his professionalism and his experience working in the industry, which are reflected in the high quality of his work.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Kristen · Married on 10/28/2017

OB and Yuliya were amazing for our wedding. They are both truly artists and our pictures came out exactly as I wanted and expected. Photos appear authentic, candid and really captured the moments. The video, both the highlight trailer and the uncut full day are fantastic. I highly recommend them !

Sent on 02/23/2018
    Cosmopolitan Photo Films 6
    Cosmopolitan Photo Films 7
    Cosmopolitan Photo Films 8
  • Merelinda D

Merelinda · Married on 10/02/2016

Beyond amazing work

Yuliya & O.B. did such an amazing job documenting our wedding day on October 2, 2016. They were extremely responsive, time sensitive, and took instruction and ideas that we had to capture our special day. They were fun to work with and until this day we still receive compliments on our video and photos, as well as how great the team was at the wedding reception. Would highly recommend Cosmopolitan photo & film to anyone. They are very creative and beyond great to work with.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Dora · Married on 09/24/2016

Cosmopolitan

Very talented and very prompt. Delivered on every word he promised. Amazing photos and videos of our wedding day and he is not only an excellent talented artist but also a very smart businessman which is a very rare combination. Definitely recommend for all ur events.

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 07/01/2016

We worked with O.B and Yuliya and they were truly amazing!!! They were super helpful during the planning process. On our wedding day, they were there for every moment, but not in our way or obtrusive at all. We haven't seen all of our photos or video yet, but we got a sneak peak and we are in love already! Photos came out just like how we imagined!!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Jeffrey · Married on 06/02/2016

Didn't see a lot of reviews on Cosmopolitan but their website was really nice and they had some really nice photos/videos up so took a chance with them. Both my wife and I were VERY HAPPY with the results. OB and Yuliya were friendly and professional and the work was outstanding. And EXTREMELY affordable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Diana · Married on 10/15/2015

Amazing Experience

Ob and his team went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations. They captured every moment of my wedding and did an amazing job! My photos came out beautifully and now I have beautiful memories of my wedding forever thanks to Cosmopolitan Photo Films.

Sent on 12/18/2018

I was a little late in finding a photographer for my October wedding, and ended up with a small pool of choices. Cosmopolitan was one of those choices, and I was hesitant because I found NO reviews about them online, and that obviously worried me. But we met with Yuliya and O.B. anyway, and thought their photos were much nicer than many other vendors', and their prices were very reasonable, so we decided to take a chance.
    Best. Decision. Ever.
    They didn't miss a moment of our wedding day. They took BEAUTIFUL artsy shots, as well as lots of journalistic and traditional photos. I'm very picky with photographers, as I have studied photography in school, and boy are these two talented. They do an amazing amazing amazing job editing the final photos. Like my biggest problem with the photos, is that I can't decide which ones I want to print, because there are so many that I felt were incredible! Absolutely STUNNING photos -- legit gave me chills! The only thing they DON'T seem to be good at is promoting themselves on the internet! They were such an incredible and talented team; I couldn't think of a better duo to document my wedding day. Highly highly highly recommend.

Sent on 01/30/2016