Classic Cuisine Catering Reviews

6 | Capitol Heights, MD

6 Reviews for Classic Cuisine Catering

Cheree · Married on 08/28/2011

Classic Cuisine Catering was a phenomenal addition to our wedding. The service and food was superb!!! They were very responsive to the many phone calls and emails detailing the vision for our wedding. Our guests loved the food so much they were trying to figure out the recipes of many of the dishes. Everything was presented hot and perfectly seasoned. Classic Cuisine Catering is a full service catering company therefore, we went with the table decor through their supply company. This element allowed us to personalize our reception featuring our wedding colors (i.e., purple and gold) through the purple table linens, gold rimmed china, and gold flatware. Classic Cuisine made the reception feel royal. Our guests loved every aspect of the reception. We highly recommend Classic Cuisine Catering for your event!!! Thank you Classic Cuisine!

Sent on 09/01/2011
  • erikatarrance

Erika · Married on 07/23/2010

Eric and his team are great, there prices are reasonable, the food is excellent, and the service was awesome. My expectations were exceeded and everyone was talking about how good the food was. I will definitely use his services again.

Sent on 08/04/2010

Anna · Married on 05/25/2008

Very affordable and their package even included food for the rehearsal dinner. They were very prompt and answered all of my questions immediately. I worked with Samantha & Eric and they were both great! The table set up was gorgeous and the food was great! I chose them because they knew my location so the set up for them took no time at all.

Sent on 06/27/2008

Andrea · Married on 04/23/2005

The entree, presentation, and service was exceptional. I would recommend to anyone of any class to use them at your next event.

Sent on 07/02/2008

tomeka · Married on 10/10/2009

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

Classic Catering is affordable way to have a nice sit down dinner without paying crazy dollars. The food for the cocktail hours was wonderful and all the guest ate and drank until they were full. The servers were very professional and did there best to make sure guest had all they needed throughout the dinner services

Sent on 10/27/2009

Noreen · Married on 04/27/2008

3.2
      2.0
      2.5

We were disappointed with the food during the reception. Some of the plates were cold and the rice was undercooked and the fish/chicken was very salty. Secondly, the food was not served as planned. Guests preordered the food selection and the place cards indicated the food selection, however the servers disregarded the place cards. This was disruptive to the guests and the flow of the service. Also, most importantly my wedding started 75 minutes late due to the caterer's mistake. As it turns out the chairs for the wedding was packed behind the equipment used for the reception. We did not receive an apology or even acknowledgement that a mistake was made, which was extremely disappointing.

However, Classic Cuisine provided exceptional customer service. Samantha responded almost immediately to my questions and requests. She was very professional and knowledgeable. We were really impressed with the Tasting also. But the company needs to improve the execution of the event.

Lastly, we were not completely satisifed with the wedding planner (Astounding Events & Expressions) the caterer recommended. Ms. Baker's exection was also disappointing.

Sent on 07/30/2008