Chef's Accents Reviews

9 | Pawling, NY

9 Reviews for Chef's Accents

Happily · Married on 10/09/2016

ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE, looking for a caterer for their wedding or special event needs to look no further! My husband and I were planning a very special, unique wedding on a horse farm on a tight budget. We had many special ideas from pies instead of cake, to apple cider donuts for dessert, all with a Nightmare Before Christmas theme. Rocco and Lenore went ABOVE AND BEYOND when it came to our wedding. They provided bartenders, cutlery and more, topped off with picking up our pumpkin, apple and pecan pies for dessert. Our taste testing included my parents and felt more like sitting down with friends for dinner than a vendor meeting. I recall eating foods I didn't think I liked and being blown away. My father, perhaps the pickiest eater I know, was more than impressed. I will never forget their reaction when we told them all we wanted, then how low our budget was; instead of scoffing at as (trust me, they have had very expensive clientele!), Lenore smiles and says "we can get creative - we like a challenge!"

Honestly, they have become our friends and made a lasting impact on my wedding day, and my life. We can't thank you enough guys, you're the greatest!!

Sent on 08/02/2017
  • July

July · Married on 09/10/2016

I really can't say enough about the job that Rocco and his team did. We had them cater four different meals during our wedding at Arrow Park: rehearsal, breakfast, reception dinner, and brunch. Every single meal was great - we and all of our guests were very impressed. Rocco also was extremely creative and flexible in creating the menus for each of the meals and they all worked very well together. His team couldn't have been more helpful throughout the entire weekend. More than excellent food and service, Rocco was great to work with. He put an enormous amount of effort into making the weekend special for us (as an example we actually forgot to bring dessert for the rehearsal dinner and he made dessert on the fly for 60 people, which everyone loved). It made the weekend less stressful for us knowing that he was on top of everything. We were collectively so happy with how well the food came out and Rocco - again - can't say enough about him and his team.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/09/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Rocco and Lenore from start to finish for our July 9th wedding! They made the planning process stress-free by being flexible, easy to work with, and very personable.

We have so many positive memories from working with them during our wedding weekend. My husband, John, will always remember Rocco greeting him the day of our rehearsal with a big hug and words of enthusiastic encouragement. Rocco's positive energy set the tone for the rest of our incredible weekend. The day of the wedding, both Rocco and Lenore "catered" to my every need; they felt like family! Lenore even delivered hors d'oeuvres to the bridal suite after the ceremony while the bridal party prepared for our grand entrance. All of our family and friends are still raving about the quality of the food and personable service throughout our wedding weekend. We have repeatedly heard how Rocco and Lenore, and their team, personally made sure that all of our guests were satisfied throughout the evening. My grandmother was especially taken care of, even though this treatment was not requested. If you book Love + Rosemary, be prepared to be treated like a VIP!
    In addition to their excellent service, they delivered everything we desired and more with regard to quality and presentation of food throughout our wedding weekend. Where do we start about the food?! Everything we had was delicious! To touch on a few, the fish tacos were amazing, the Tuscan table was incredible, and the dinner entrees were to die for! (Our options were duck breast and seafood l'aqua batz.) Rocco and Lenore also made sure that we had our meals packaged to enjoy later in the evening, as they understood that we didn't have much time to eat during the reception.

Love + Rosemary helped make our dreams come true. Thank you Rocco and Lenore!!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Michelle · Married on 07/02/2016

Rocco and Lenore and the whole Love + Rosemary staff were by far the most spectacular vendors I have ever worked with. They catered our wedding on July 4th weekend and truly went above and beyond to make it special. They were fantastic with communication in all of the months leading up to the wedding and then made themselves 100% available the whole weekend of our wedding even though they were only doing the catering on Saturday night. Their pricing was competitive and they helped us decorate and took on many tasks that normally wouldn't be the caterers' job just because they cared and wanted it to be great. The food was AMAZING, our friends were still talking about it on our way home - everyone was so impressed. We really cannot say enough good things about Love + Rosemary, anyone would be so lucky to work with them on a wedding or catered event! Thanks again Rocco & Lenore for making our weekend INCREDIBLE!!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Louis · Married on 10/03/2015

Cannot say enough about the quality of service, professionalism, and delicious food that Rocco and his team delivered for our wedding. We decided to hold our reception in a somewhat austere environment, the front yard of Mom and Dad's house. Despite this and the fact that most of our communication and planning had taken place via email due to our wedding being in NY and us living in CA, the team arrived to the reception location 2 days in advance to give themselves plenty of time to set up and prepare for the big event. From the 1st meeting with Rocco and Lenore to the last, anyone can tell they are truly genuine and passionate people. These characteristics come through in their cuisine, service, and interaction with guests as well. If you are looking for a standard, run of the mill, catered event, this is not your choice. However, if you are looking for a team who makes you feel at home and serves up some delicious, mouthwatering plates, I strongly recommend Chef's Accents!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Brian · Married on 08/15/2015

My wife and I were married two weeks ago, and we can’t say enough good things about Chef’s Accents. From the start, we hit it off and felt like we were simply planning a great party with great friends. Over the course of the year, from the time we booked them, we got together multiple times to plan, and each time was more productive than the last. The way we all bounced ideas off each other is what ultimately led to the incredible turnout on the day of the wedding.

We did not want to have a “cookie-cutter” wedding, and they were completely on board. We expressed that we wanted an extended cocktail hour, that rolled into a gourmet BBQ dinner; all outside without any formal sit-down. They took this and ran with it, giving us more than we could have imagined. The cocktail hour was done food-truck style from their mobile kitchen. The dinner was off the grills, with stations set up to avoid crowding. Their organization and creative vision provided a natural flow, and a unique experience for everyone there. It truly felt like a huge party, with excellent food.

We had Rocco and Lenore do our rehearsal dinner as well, and both nights, people raved about the food and presentation, as well as the personable nature of themselves and their staff. The compliments from our family and friends were endless.

Additionally, nearly a year before our wedding, they were married at the same venue, and took every bit of their experience and used it to find ways to make ours the best it could be. Although they were hired on as caterers, they took on so many roles that went above and beyond, and in the end, we are left with some great friends. Hiring Rocco and Lenore was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. We recommend them to everyone with the utmost confidence. Hire them - You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Rocco & Lenore are professionals with a personal touch. Rocco's food and Lenore's design & organizational talent let me relax and enjoy my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 02/28/2015

Sabrina · Married on 09/14/2014

They were amazing ! I couldn't have asked for a better caterer. The food- and Lenore and Rocco- oh and the food lol. Perfection. I'm in love. Wish I could be around them every day. So professional too and sweet at the same time. I give them all the credit in the world. They pulled it off for everyone ! Mucho love !

Sent on 11/14/2014

Chef's Accents's reply:

Thank you so much Sabrina! You were such a pleasure to work for and you have phenomenal vision. This was one of our favorite events! Look forward to working with you more in the future!

Rocco and Lenore are amazing!!!! Zero stress and 100% satisfaction!! Not only is their fold delicious, it is so beautifully displayed. They are so talented at what they do. Both Rocco and Lenore, along with their excellent sfaff, made my day more special than I could have imagined. Love them!

Sent on 11/14/2014