35 Fleetwood Avenue, Bethel, CT 06801 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Juste Hors D'Oeuvres

Juste Hors D’Oeuvres is a wedding catering company based in Bethel, Connecticut. Owner Marylyn B. Schwartz started the business to combine her love of cooking and desire to share the joy that creating delicious dishes brings with others.

Besides hors d’oeuvres, this company can also provide entrées, sides, and desserts for weddings and other special events. Marylyn strives to offer each couple a memorable experience that’s as stress free as possible. When working with this caterer for your celebration, you’ll have access to setup and cleanup services to ensure an event that’s all the more seamless.

Cuisine

Juste Hors D’Oeuvres offers couples mouth-watering creations involving a wide variety of types of cuisine. American, Asian, BBQ, Caribbean, French, Greek, Italian, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Spanish, and other options are all available. They can also happily accommodate the following special dietary needs:

• Gluten-free

14 Reviews for Juste Hors D'Oeuvres

• Jean-Charles

Jean-Charles DeOliveira Scappaticci · Getting married on 07/31/2020

They are awesome!

Marylyn and her team recently catered my party for about 100 guests. Everything was impeccable! The food was delicious and I heard many compliments from my guests during the event. Her staff was profissional and very friendly. Prior to the event, Marylyn was of indispensable help, helping me along the way as I had no clue what to do. I highly recommend Juste Hors D'Oeuvres.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Juste Hors D'Oeuvres's reply:

Thank you, Jean for the kind words! We loved working with all of you and helping to make your event a wonderful success!

Linda Davis · Getting married on 06/10/2020

Wonderful working together

Oh Marylyn. What would I have done without you? You are a wonder! I loved working with you. Enthusiastic energy, a keen sense of humor and fantastic organizational skills, you always gave me plenty of information so I could make the best decisions. And I haven’t yet mentioned the food! I got so many compliments from the first appetizers to the last luscious desserts. Everything was excellent. You delivered exactly what I requested during our first conversation; that I wanted my guests to have a first class experience. You and your wonderful staff delivered that and then some! Thank you so much.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Amelia

Amelia Stawarz · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Above and Beyond

We got married September 14th 2019 and Marilyn and her staff truly went above and beyond to accommodate us on our day. Any questions we had, or unexpected surprises (as there always are), or last minute changes, were handled with grace and ease by Marilyn her entire time leading up to our day. She replied to emails and phone calls promptly and settled my irrational fears. She helped design our menu, and even though she was not there on our day, her staff made sure everything was taken care of. Our outdoor wedding turned into a mud bath with heavy rain and her staff was very professional and helped us even set up for that day, something they did not have to do, but still did without asking and with smiles.
    We received many compliments from our guests about the bartender, Frank, and kind staff. Through the whole night the only thing that was forgotten were small water bottles for the tables, but once realized, it was handled with absolutely no problem.
    I would definitely recommend the comfort of nerves and delicious food that Marilyn and her entire staff at Juste Hors D'oeuvres provided for us and our guests. If we have another even we will definitely contact them!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Juste Hors D'Oeuvres's reply:

Thank you, Amelia, that was lovely!!! My team so enjoyed the opportunity to work with you, Dan and your guests. Rain or shine, it was an amazing wedding! Much love and happiness.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Juste Hors D'Oeuvres FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 35.00
    China
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • What event services do you provide?
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware