Celebrations! by Kat Reviews

8 | Castle Rock, CO

8 Reviews for Celebrations! by Kat

Désirée · Married on 12/05/2011

Kat Parish is the best wedding planner! (no exaggeration by the way). She made my wedding wonderful and I am glad we found her for this special event because no one could've done a better job. Thankyou Katrina!!!!

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2011

Kat Parrish was a joy to work with! She was very creative and very organized too. She offered so many wonderful suggestions and really paid close attention to every detail. She was so easy to work with and really set my wedding apart from every other wedding I've been to. It was dreamy and memorable! Thank you Kat for making my day so special and beautiful!

Sally · Married on 09/03/2011

Kat was a true professional in every way. Our event required almost total oversight by our wedding planner. The groom and I live in another state, my parents reside in Houston, and virtually everyone in attendance traveled to San Antonio. A college friend who lives in San Antonio had worked with Kat planning her wedding and had total confidence in recommending her to us. Kat's recommendations were perfect, and our entire wedding weekend was the smoothest, happiest I could have imagined.

Pam · Married on 03/05/2011

Choosing Kat with Eventacular! Texas as our wedding coordinator made our whole experience enjoyable, which is what it should be. This is my second marriage and my first wedding was so stressful, really I couldn't wait for it to be over....But this time around, Kat helped Kevin and I have the time of our lives! We loved the beach setting in Padre Island and the decor was very unique for the ceremony. Kat took our ideas and made them even better. I grew to trust her completely with every detail. She suggested we have the reception on the beach which made the ceremony and reception very relaxing. We all had so much fun, our guests and us, that we ended up in the ocean for the finale! Kat, we cannot thank you enough for making this whole experience the very best day of our lives!

Sincerely,

Pam Snow

Andrea · Married on 01/08/2010

It was beautiful and perfect and exactly what we wanted and we couldn't have done it without you.

Annie · Married on 03/29/2008

Kat went above and beyond my expectations. She made my dream wedding a reality. I loved her outgoing personality and I felt like she really cared about making it the most wonderful day for me. Her ideas and creativity were wonderful, I couldnt have asked for anything more. I am so grateful for Kat helping me have the best and most beautiful wedding anyone could want.

L · Married on 04/13/2012

Kat Parrish was wonderful to work with. She came in toward the end of our wedding planning and tied up any and all loose ends for us. Thank goodness because there were a ton! She thought of everything. No detail was missed. She handled meetings for us and gave us much needed advice. The day of the wedding I felt secure that she would do her best to keep things running smoothly. She is an expert in her field and I would recommend her to any friend.

Michelle · Married on 06/23/2012

Kat was great! She brought alot of enthusiasm to our wedding and kept things running smoothly the entire night. She was also very thorough and made sure that every detail was taken of.