Casa de Bella Events Reviews

13 | Atlanta, GA

13 Reviews for Casa de Bella Events

Latoya · Married on 03/14/2015

My husband and I used Rochelle Hall with Casa de Bella Events for our wedding planning and it made a world of a difference. As a bridesmaid in a previous wedding that Rochelle worked, I saw first hand before I was a bride how helpful she was. She communicated with the bridal party early and effectively and helped us be ready for the big day well before. As a bride she was more than I could have asked for. She helped make hard decisions for our big day less complicated and more affordable. She gave us great input and helped make our day be an extension of my husband and I. She was quick to respond to my questions, emails, and concerns. She was so helpful with handling family members and other guests that needed extra help. Even after the wedding, people were commenting on how calm she was the day of as my hair appointment went two hours too long and pushed our schedule back. And we still started on time!! She is has an eye for elegance and made our simple venue feel like a small fantasy. What otherwise would have been a hectic day was made simple and sweet because we chose the right planner. I honestly went into my wedding day calm and at peace because I knew I was in good hands with Rochelle and her team. I wouldn't change a thing about my experience and would highly recommend her as you are planning for your big day!!!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 10/05/2013

Words cannot BEGIN to express how overly grateful and thankful my husband and I are for all the hard work and dedication that Rochelle and Case de Bella Events put into our BIG DAY!
    Well I shouldn't even say our big day, more like our entire engagement process and and planning process leading up to the big day! Rochelle went above and beyond to take things into her hands and relive us of stress. I am a perfectionist and I struggle with wanting to do everything myself, but Rochelle stepped right in and let me know she was here to take the load off! From negotiating with our venue and all other vendors (photography, DJ, florist, caterer etc), to contacting our bridal party and keeping them updated and informed, to even contacting our families and making sure everyone was on the same page, Case de Bella Events was the true definition of a Coordinator and I SIMPLY CAN NOT IMAGINE that day happening the way it did without her! Seriously.
    Please trust me when I say you will not be disappointed. Rochelle does an amazing job of keeping you on a 12month countdown and following up with you every month to make sure you are on track. She is extremely organized and pays close attention to detail which was a MUST for me. Last but not least, her excitement for us was so encouraging and contagious it made the whole process so enjoyable and one to remember. Sorry guys, there are NO bridal nightmare stories here!! Casa de Bella Events is the whole package and you won't regret it!!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 10/05/2013

Sent on 11/04/2013

De' A. · Married on 10/27/2012

Working with Rochelle Hall with Casa de Bella Events was best experience of our life. Most people will tell you that wedding planning is stressful, but our friends and co-workers noticed that we were not stressed or worried at all. Rochelle made that possible with her diligence and care that she had with planning our wedding. She gave us a timeline, communicated through phone calls, text messages, and emails, and even had us set up a sky drive to submit documents and stay in the loop of everything that was going on. We were able to enjoy our engagement as we planned our wedding. Everything went as planned, she executed our vision beyond our expectations, and she offered input and her professional opinion while still allowing us to have the final say. Our whole family loved working with her and she kept our mothers and family involved in the process, which was important to us. We would highly recommend Casa de Bella events for any function.

Sent on 12/09/2012

Lisa · Married on 06/12/2012

I love working with Rochelle and the staff with Casa de Bella. Their customer service is exceptional. From the venue point of view they truly make events run smoothly and easily.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Kiesha · Married on 06/07/2012

Rochelle with Casa de Bella was an absolute dream to work with. My husband and I had a relatively small budget, and she pulled out every trick she knew to make our wedding beautiful. Not only that we came in under budget because of her hard work. Rochelle was patient, understanding, and attentive to our ideas and vision. Because of her our wedding was more than we could have ever hoped for. I would, and have, highly recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Robin · Married on 04/07/2012

Casa de Bella Events did an awesome job with our wedding! My husband and I worked with Rochelle Hall, as our wedding consultant. Neither of us had much experience with weddings and didn't know how our budget could accommodate the experience we had always imagined. Rochelle was able to provide many affordable options for us and really seemed to want us to stay on budget as much as we wanted to stay on budget. Also, Rochelle is so warm and friendly, while still being professional. I felt like I had my best friend helping me plan my wedding. She even went shopping with me at a craft store to get materials for making our programs. My husband and I were very pleased with our experience!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Jordan · Married on 03/24/2012

If you are seeking wedding planning/coordinating services, please look no further! Our wedding was coordinated by the incredible Casa de Bella Events of Snellville, Georgia. We can honestly say that working with Rochelle Hall was by far one of the best parts about our entire planning process! Rochelle was there along the way as we sought to select the right vendors to suit our desires and our budget, and with her help and connections we were able to make the right choices. She tied the different elements of our wedding together BEAUTIFULLY and both my husband and I, as well as our family, frequently reminisce about how absolutely gorgeous our wedding really was. Rochelle is so knowledgeable and professional and always had just the advice we needed as far as which direction to take in our planning. We trusted her completely...she understood our vision perfectly and ensured that it was reflected in even the finest details of the day. We can't express enough how happy we are with the way our special day came together, and we have Rochelle Hall of Casa de Bella Events to thank for so much of that happiness!

Sent on 07/07/2012

Anne-Marie · Married on 10/09/2010

Rochelle,
    Thank you for making our special day a dream come true. You went above and beyond the call of duty. You listen and took our ideas and expanded them. You helped the other vendors to aim for excellence as well. During the wedding day your smile and attitude created an environment where everyone could stay calm.

Thank you again for your amazing work….

Sent on 01/13/2011

Tanisha · Married on 06/28/2008

Every woman dreams of being a queen or a princess at least for a day, and even tries to imagine what their wedding day will be like. Well Casa de Bella Events made my fantasy a reality. My wedding was a true blessing from God and I feel as if he gave me Casa de Bella as sort of like guardian angels. My wedding was held at The Chateau Élan Winery and Resort. The decorations for the ceremony were absolutely gorgeous and angelic, the reception was beautiful, and the menu was extraordinary. Everything was just perfect, and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding or a better event planner. Thanks you so much Casa de Bella Events from the bottom of my heart, I can truly say that you made my dream come true. And I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/19/2008

Angel · Married on 03/12/2005

As a minister, I officiate many weddings there is nobody I would rather partner with than Rochelle Hall and Casa de Bella Events. I have worked together with Rochelle for several years now and I must say that everything from the planning and communication leading to the event, all the way through to the execution on the day of the event is consistently excellent. I have always felt very confident that any event planned by Casa de Bella will be a success!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Ts · Married on 08/31/2013

Casa de Bella events demonstrated great organizational skills and attention to detail. I also received helpful tools to validate that all the "ducks were in a row" prior to wedding day.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Alex · Married on 08/04/2012

So, my wife, Alanna and I, had Rochelle Hall plan our wedding. She really did a great job considering all the circumstances and variables with our wedding preparation. As is typical for most weddings, the groom does not have involvement with the wedding planning, but in this case I was grateful that I could communicate pretty regularly with Rochelle via email and on phone from time to time. What made our wedding planning interesting, was that we were trying to coordinate a lot of things from overseas in St. Lucia and Bermuda with Rochelle who was in Atlanta. So was grateful that the geographical distance did not pose great challenges to our wedding planning and when we were all together in person we could catch up on finer details. I also appreciate the recommendations Rochelle provided me, especially for helping us to have an enjoyable wedding day and night! :) We also had some weather challenges on the day of the wedding and I appreciate how Rochelle helped to quickly coordinate the change of plans to move the wedding from outdoors to indoors. Rochelle was very professional in the planning and all the wedding documents she had prepared for us before, during and after the wedding! I would recommend Rochelle to others as she helped our day to be enjoyable and memorable, putting our vision/ideas into reality based on the budget and circumstances we were working with. - Alex Butterfield, Bermuda

Sent on 08/25/2012