Carolina Weddings and Events Reviews

16 | Charlotte, NC

16 Reviews for Carolina Weddings and Events

Heidi Crowder did an amazing job at my wedding and I cannot thank her and her assistant enough for all that they did for my husband and I on our wedding day. I was able to enjoy the day with my new husband while Heidi handled the details. Prior to the wedding, she helped me stay on task and reminded me of things I would not have thought of or remember to handle. She was extremely flexible and always made time to meet with me. She is very nice and personable which is great when you are working on such a stressful event! I would highly recommend Heidi at Carolina Wedding and Events.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Christie · Married on 11/23/2013

Heidi was everything we needed and more! She was professional, organized and very knowledgable. We could not have asked for a better planner! Heidi knows the ins and outs of the business and really helped us when it came to the logisitcs, timing and layouts. I felt so comfortable putting our wedding in her hands. She is very easy to work with and has a gift at seeing what your vision of your perfect day looks like. Heidi is creative and offers her past experience when it comes to making decisions. We could not have done it without her! Thank you Heidi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Both Heidi and her mother were indispensable during the wedding. They were both very professional and always made sure that we had everything we needed, as well as ensured that everything was going as planned. Their setup was impeccable and they were such a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended and very well worth every cent!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Kim · Married on 08/17/2013

Heidi and I have been great friends for many years so naturally when I got engaged I knew we wanted to hire her from the beginning. I also had another friend who used her services for her wedding and said it was the best decision she made. Boy was she right. Throughout the entire engagement, if I needed advice on something or needed to get her opinion whether it was colors for the flowers, number of tables we need, what looked good on my invitations, she was right there along the way helping out. She even met with me a few times in person to discuss wedding details and do a walk through of the site. My wedding had a lot of DIY components and Heidi was right there beside me helping me set up and ready to answer any questions I had. When it came time for the wedding day we had unexpected rain and had to go with our plan B. Heidi and her team were extremely professional in setting up for plan B and swiftly moving everything inside to make me and our guests comfortable and enjoy the evening. Throughout the night, I would see Heidi and her team work hard to ensure everything ran on schedule and everyone had a good time. I will say this a million times, having Heidi took so much stress off me and it was so worth adding her services into our budget. I would highly recommend any future bride to hire her. She is the best!!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Claire · Married on 04/12/2013

Heidi was WONDERFUL! She exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond what was asked of her. She was organized, professional, and totally made me feel comfortable and at ease on my wedding day! She took care of so many details and coordinated with all my vendors to make sure I had a perfect day! Would totally recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Connie · Married on 04/06/2013

Heidi was absolutely THE best money spent on our wedding. She coordinated the entire day beautifully and left me (mother of the bride) able to relax and enjoy it. If you are thinking that this is something that you can't afford, I would say that it is something you can't afford NOT to get. Cut back on flowers or something and enjoy the day!! Heidi is the BEST!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Josh · Married on 04/06/2013

Heidi Crowder was absolutely amazing. She is super nice and was exactly what I was looking for in an Event Coordinator and she did a fantastic job in making sure everything was perfect. We had done a LOT of planning before the wedding, however, married friends told us to be prepared for when (not if) last minute things pop up. They were right.
    Heidi was a life saver for the day of as well as a great asset for all of the pre-wedding day things like coordinating vendors, ensuring everyone was on the same page, and ensuring everyone is where they need to be with what they need to be there with.

In summary= Hire her. It was some of the best money I spent for the wedding and I sure as heck slept better at night knowing I had someone that in place well prepared and capable to take care of day of emergencies that DID come up.

Sent on 04/17/2013

Kam · Married on 03/23/2013

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled that we hired Heidi Crowder for our wedding in March for our day of wedding coordination. She is such a class act! She has outstanding & trendy wedding ideas for decor at receptions, she is so accommodating, she is eager to help and always receptive to communication with her brides. She treats everyone with the utmost respect, listens to your desires for your special day and is always professional! She went above and beyind for us-She even picked up our reception linens and delivered them to our wedding reception for us & she also delivered items to our home after the wedding. Heidi is AWESOME!! I would not have survived the planning portion of our wedding without her. Honestly, I wish that we would have hired her for the total planning process. She took over my vendors a few weeks prior to the wedding which alleviated a lot of stress. We highly recommend Heidi!!! Trust this bride- she will make your life so much easier! What a blessing she was! Hire Heidi!!!!!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Donna · Married on 01/04/2013

Heidi did an incredible job. The wedding was fun and stress-free!!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Heidi at Carolina Wedding & Events was great! It was worth every penny - trust me! All the things that you never would have thought of were handled by her and on the big day I didn't have to worry about a thing. I originally said I would never pay for wedding planning of any kind, but organizing all the vendors and making sure that everyone knows where to go and when was impossible without driving myself crazy. If you want to enjoy your wedding, absolutely get a day-of coordinator!

Sent on 01/25/2013

Amber · Married on 11/11/2012

Heidi Crowder, wedding planner, and Carolina Weddings and Events made my wedding absolutely beautiful!! They researched my likes and dislikes, and made my wedding exactly what I would have ever dreamed of!!! I could have not asked for a more beautiful amazing wedding!!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Debbie · Married on 05/19/2012

This past weekend my daughter was married in Asheville, North Carolina. My daughter hired Heidi Crowder as a "day of coordinator". The ceremony and reception were perfect. Heidi and her assistant (her lovely Mom) were there throughout the day and evening every step of the way. Without their direction and help I'm certain the day would not have been flawless.

My elderly parents attending the wedding and were treated like royalty. Heidi made sure they were able to see up close every aspect of the wedding/reception.

What an awesome job!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2011

Carolina Wedding and Events did a great job in preparing my husband and I's special day. Our wedding planner, Heidi Crowder, did an awesome job finding the perfect photographer, florist, and DJ. She went with us almost everywhere to meet with our vendors and pretty much had an open schedule when we needed her. Heidi gave perfect advice and had patients when we needed her the most in preparing for our wedding. I would definitely recommend Carolina Wedding and Events and specifically Heidi Crowder for any kind of wedding planning. She was great and I loved spending the time and becoming friends with her. Thank you again for all you did. My wedding was a dream come true!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Court · Married on 04/30/2011

Heidi, was absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding went perfectly. Heidi was thoughful and extremely focused on the details that were important to us. I would definitely recommend anyone hire her that is looking for a wedding planner. She is the best!!!

Sent on 12/28/2011

Holly · event on 09/22/2012

I loved working with CW&E for our Celebrating Women fashion show and event at Concord Mills!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Stephanie · Married on 11/26/2011

Heidi was a big help with planning/negotiating with florist and vendor. Awesome help "day of" when people opening the facility was late. The only thing I wish had been handled differently was the heat problem before/during the ceremony. Maybe opened the doors earlier or come up with something to get air flowing (on the video you can see people fanning themselves and two people left because they felt sick from the heat).

Sent on 01/26/2012