Carefree Catering Reviews

5 | Washington, DC

5 Reviews for Carefree Catering

5 Carefree Catering Reviews

Patricia · Married on 05/14/2015

Jeff at Carefree Cateriing was awesome to work with for my son's wedding. I was very comfortable discussing our wedding budget with him and he even gave me ideas to do some things ourselves to save some money. Jeff was very familiar with our chosen Pawleys Island venue and helped us plan space for tables, DJ, etc. NOW let's talk about the food... He was correct in saying that he is known for his crab cakes and if any locals were coming to the wedding they would be expecting them. Many, many positive comments throughout the evening from guests regarding the fantastic food. Staff, including a bar tender were dressed professionally, competent and discreet. I was even surprised when staff offered to help with cutting cakes for serving at the dessert table that we had supplied ourselves. This great service left me to enjoy food and dance, dance , dance!

Amy · Married on 05/18/2013

Jeff and his team were wonderful! The food was truly outstanding.
    Carefree catering was a dream to work with.

Katie · Married on 07/21/2012

Jeff and the team at Carefree Catering are awesome! I am still getting compliments on how good and creative my food was at the wedding. They are true professionals when it comes to catering, everything went off without a hitch. The food was delicous; we did mini angus beef sliders, seared tuna, bruschetta, and so many other different and unique things that came together perfectly!

• Julie

Julie · Married on 10/08/2011

3.5

Jeff with Carefree Catering was great. He always promptly returned phone calls and emails. He was really flexible and open to ideas with regards to menu (you HAVE to try the shrimp and grits!).

The food was amazing! Guests couldn't stop talking about it. The servers and bartenders were all professional and quick.

Marcia · Married on 10/16/2011

3.0

The food was amazing and the team of people that arrived to get the food ready was impressive. Everyone looked and behaved so professionally. I got nothing but complements regarding their service and the food on that day and the days following. I highly recommend them!