Camden Gray Weddings + Events Reviews

20 | Clarkesville, GA

20 Reviews for Camden Gray Weddings + Events

• Cori

Cori · Married on 09/22/2018

There are not enough works to describe how wonderful Cagney is! Our wedding day would not have been possible without her. She was calm and collected the entire day and did not let any mishap phase her. She was exactly what we needed on our wedding day! She was very easy to work with and very reachable. I would HIGHLY recommend her to everyone!

A · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot even imagine trying to plan our wedding without Cagney's help! She is the best! And the day of we didn't have to worry about any detail... she handled everything!!! Thank you Cagney!

Palmer · Married on 09/30/2017

Cagney was easy to work with and did a great job! We chose Cagney for month of wedding services and she went above and beyond to be available prior to our final month for meetings and phone calls. Cagney has a very nice and laid back attitude that compliments her hard work and organization well. She did a wonderful job of coordinating our timeline and executed it flawlessly. It really helps to have someone there to relieve the stress of preparation and coordination on your wedding day and Cagney did just that!!

Kasie · Married on 09/23/2017

Cagney did a wonderful job — everything looked beautiful! It was definitely worth it not to have to stress & worry — she took care of all of the tiny details & we received boundless compliments.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Camden Gray Weddings + Events's reply:

I’m so happy you loved it as much as I did!! Thank you for entrusting me with your big day!

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

Cagney was wonderful to work with! She made my wedding day so much fun and stress free! She was very laid back while having everything under control. Would definitely recommend her to all my friends getting married!

Jennifer · Married on 08/26/2017

Cagney was an absolute joy to work with! She was patient, a quality a bride cherishes on the days leading up to her wedding, and helpful with any questions about the venue, timeline, vendors, etc. On the wedding weekend, she was present and available to help with any small to large task, extremely attentive and brought some extra joy and a calming presence to the weekend. I felt like I had a personal assistant the whole day of the wedding! I would highly recommend Cagney to anyone.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Camden Gray Weddings + Events's reply:

Jennifer, it was a joy to work with you and Will on your wedding day and through the planning process! Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean so much!

Terri · Married on 06/10/2017

I worked with a combination of Camden Grey Weddings and Kenna Beth Bridal to fully plan my June 10 wedding at Rabun Manor in Dillard, GA. Cagney and Kaley were nothing but accommodating. Making my dreams into a reality while keeping me grounded about what I really wanted. Day of the wedding all I had to worry about was beginning my new life with my husband. Every wedding has its issues, but Kaley and Cagney met all those challenges with grace and professionalism. I highly recommend both these planners and hope they make your day as special as mine.

Wedding video: https://vimeo.com/lifeviewmp/limbach

Sent on 09/03/2017

Camden Gray Weddings + Events's reply:

Terri! Thank you so much for your sweet words! It was an absolute joy to work alongside you to execute your wedding dreams! And I think we did an amazing job together! I wish you and Chris a lifetime of adventure and happiness!

Courtney · Married on 05/27/2017

I am so glad we had Cagney for our day- of-coordinator at our wedding. She kept me calm and confident that everything was running smoothly, from beginning to end, and it really did. It was the best day of my life, and I am thankful she was there to help that much more!

Camden Gray Weddings + Events's reply:

Courtney, you were a pleasure to work with! I'm so thankful I was able to come in and help you and your mom be to able just sit back, relax, and to just enjoy your special day. The day was a dream!

Cheryl · Married on 05/13/2017

Cagney was a complete joy with which to work during the most important day of our daughter's life!! She was very attentive to our family needs, offered great advice and provided a calm presence when things were a little crazy. Our day would not have been as memorable without Cagney!!!

Emily · Married on 12/10/2016

Cagney is great! She worked with my florist Dale at All Occasion Flowers decorate my venue at Glen Ella Springs, December 10th, 2016. My vison was a winter wonderland wedding, and they went above and beyond all my expectations. I was so impressed by the attention to detail, and their dedication to making my wedding day everything I wanted it to be. So definitely, if you want your guest to be WOW'd by the beauty of your big day, I would highly suggest Cagney's help with all your wedding needs.

Camden Gray Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you Emily for your sweet words! Your wedding was drop dead gorgeous and everything a wedding stylist dreams of! I am so thankful we were able to connect through Dale, and that I was able to help bring your your Winter Wonderland into fruition!

Kelly · Married on 12/03/2016

Cagney was such a pleasure to work with! If anything needed to be done, she was ON IT! Some things were even done before she was asked to do them. She was dressed professionally and really knew how to do her job- Everything seemed to flow so well the entire wedding day! Not only can she coordinate a wedding, but she can hand-letter some signs like you've never seen! She is so willing to help in any way and SO easy to work with. Her work is well worth her prices! Thankful to have done business with her. Camden Gray all the way!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Camden Gray Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kindest review! It is truly humbling to receive this positive feedback regarding my services. It is the best feeling, thank you so much! And it was my absolute pleasure!

Mallory · Married on 11/19/2016

I couldn't have chosen anyone better to coordinate my wedding! Cagney made sure every little detail was perfect for our special day and she helped everything flow together so smoothly. She was very caring and professional. You will not regret working with her!

Camden Gray Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you Mallory for such a sweet review!! I loved working so closely with you and your mom, you both were a dream! I wish all the best for you and Austin!

Christi · Married on 11/19/2016

Thanks so much to Cagney for making my daughter's wedding perfect and stress-free. Due to an unusually windy day, everyone was slightly frazzled, but Cagney made everything go smoothly and kept everything on schedule. She made us feel like family while being very professional. So many details she took care so we could enjoy the day. I would highly recommend her to make your day special.

Thank you, Cagney! Mallory and I appreciate everything you did for us!!!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Camden Gray Weddings + Events's reply:

I am so glad I was able to make the day a less stressful for you and Mallory...especially with the added wind factor-it was NUTS! Thank you so much for entrusting me with Mallory's wedding!

Barbara · Married on 11/05/2016

Attentive to every detail. My daughters special day was amazing!! Thanks so much for your special touches. Your the best!!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Camden Gray Weddings + Events's reply:

Thanks Barbara for the sweet review! I would do it again in a heart beat! You are so so welcome!

Cagney made my wedding spectacular. Over a year later I still have people telling me how beautiful my wedding was. Cagney was honest about every decision we made, she gave me options that would save money every time.
    I know for a fact that my wedding wouldn’t have been what it was without her and her expertise. Cagney’s attention to detail is worth every dime.

Tiffany · Married on 10/15/2016

Cagney is an amazing person first of all! My mother passed away 4/1/16. We had already held off for 13 months of planning so I could be by my Mother's side. In July, I was ready. My husband had stood by my side through thick and thin. We decided on 10/15/16. She was ready to go. Cagney has elegant, stylish taste. From day one we told her what we wanted and she was on it. With her, I didn't have to worry about a thing. She is a perfectionist and I knew she could create my vision! She helped with my hairstylist, makeup, dj, everything. The day was a dream come true. I will never forget what she did for me! I love her and so will she!!! She can create whatever you want and is makes herself readily available!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Camden Gray Weddings + Events's reply:

Oh Tiff!! This makes my heart smile so big!! I am so happy that you and Chris are finally married, and that I was able to be apart of it. Your mom would have loved it so much, and I know she was smiling down on you!
  • User6111982 · 2+ years ago

Could not have asked for a better person to step in and pick up the pieces from a run away coordinator. Not too long before the big day our first coordinator packed up and left; Cagney came in with open arms and made me feel comfortable that everything was going to go on without a hitch- She was definitely right! She was there every step of the way making sure everything goes smoothly and perfect. She was so caring and calm during the entire process. We are so thankful for the events that took place to get us Cagney on our special day! I would highly recommend her- You will NOT regret it!

Thank you again, you are awesome!

Camden Gray Weddings + Events's reply:

I am so thankful I was there to pick up the pieces M!! I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. I loved working with you and getting to know you and your family! Thank you for the sweetest review. It truly means the world to me!

Holly · Married on 05/14/2016

It was a pleasure to work with Cagney! Our reception was absolutely stunning. She is very talented!!

Camden Gray Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you so much Holly! I am truly honored to have been able to make your wedding dreams came to life! It was stunning and absolutely breathtaking!

Michelle · Married on 10/17/2015

We were quite mislead with the "complete" wedding package we purchased from our venue. Less than a month out we found out we had no one directing the wedding. The venue said "don't worry, it will all come together". That did not make us feel very good about how our wedding could turn out, especially after we paid almost $12,000 for the "complete" package. We had Cagney step in at the very last minute. She was awesome to work with, helped us tie up lose ends and other issues we had with the venue. We wish we could have worked with her the entire process, she was absolutely the best thing that happened to our wedding. I can not express how happy we were with the service we received from Camden Gray Weddings.

Camden Gray Weddings + Events's reply:

Michelle, I am truly humbled by your sweet review! I am so thankful we were able to connect and that I was able to get everything in order for you and Joey. It was such a magical day! I wish you two the absolute best!

Kristin · Married on 04/23/2011

When my husband and I decided to get married only 7 weeks after we got engaged, I knew I would need A LOT of help. Unfortunately, I was not blessed with the gift of creativity. I knew how I wanted my wedding to look, but had absolutely no idea how to pull it off. Fortunately, I asked a dear friend who I’ve known since early childhood for help, and she didn’t hesitate. Cagney took the few things that I knew I wanted (colors, etc.) and made my vision a reality. She was extremely thorough and concerned herself with every single detail (even the things that I never would’ve thought about). Cagney was a pleasure to work with not only as a friend, but as a true professional. She made my big day flawless, from the décor, to the food, even the ceremony itself. I would recommend Cagney to any bride who is looking for someone to make their wedding day personal, unique, beautiful, and stress-free. Thank you Camden Gray Weddings!

Camden Gray Weddings + Events's reply:

It was my pleasure Kristin! Thank you for the kindest review! Your wedding is where my passion for this industry really started. I will be forever thankful I was able to help you with your big day!