Cabo Wedding Services Reviews

27 | Cabo San Lucas, MX

27 Reviews for Cabo Wedding Services

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2013

Jesse was amazing. She listened and did exactly what we wanted......she has a great knack for style and I am so picky, and yet, I was overly surprised and happy at the outcome. Just beautiful. I would trust them with all details. Amazing.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Crystal · Married on 06/03/2011

A dream come true!!! The perfect day!!! A fairytale wedding!!! That is exactly what our wedding day was thanks to Cabo Wedding Services. Tammy and Jesse pay attention to every little detail no matter how big or small. They are truly doing what they are called to do and it is evident. They are meticulous planners that take care of everything so you and your family have nothing to worry about except showing up and having the time of your life. They did such a stellar job that we will be using them for our vow renewal when the time comes. I wouldn't trust anyone else to be in charge of my special day.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Cabo Wedding Services's reply:

Hi Crystal,

Thank you so much for writing such an awesome review and allowing us to be part of such a special day!

We love seeing you & Lance every year when you come to Cabo and can´t wait to see you two soon. Keep enjoying life!

Love,