BWell Fit Reviews

4 | Marina del Rey, CA

4 Reviews for BWell Fit

• Y

Mireya · Married on 05/06/2010

BWell Fit has really changed my life. They have made me realize that a healthy lifestyle is the only way to go. Their workouts are great and their nutrition programs are easy to follow with amazing results. The definitely have the BEST boot camps in L.A.

Sent on 05/10/2010

Rand · Married on 05/01/2010

I am a very active man that has always strived to maintain my health and appearance. After my first encounter with BWellFit's boot camp, I realized that I still have much work to do!
    The very rigorous workout was not overkill, yet still managed to push my mind and body hard enough; to the point that I knew that it was making a difference.
    Linda is very knowledgeable and takes time to deliver one on one coaching; developing each individuals needs and pushing you to become the best that you can be.
    I recommend BWellFit to everyone from beginners to avid health geeks!

Sent on 05/11/2010

Garineh · Married on 01/23/2010

These ladies are great! They specialize in making working out fit your schedule and work with you to make sure your goals are met! They helped me get on track and I immediately started to feel better! They offer so many different services, there is a plan for everyone. No more excuses and it honestly felt good.

Sent on 05/10/2010

Siana · Married on 04/23/2005

BWell Fit has been amazing for me! They have put me on the right track to losing weight and eating healthy, and they are always there for support and encouragement. And their Bridal Boot Camp classes by the beach are awesome!

Sent on 05/07/2010