8 Reviews for Broadway Catering and Events

Plated (1)
American (1)
Mediterranean (1)
8 Broadway Catering and Events Reviews

Best wedding food I have ever had! And I am not being bias because it was my wedding. Tom and Linda were amazing to work with. The food was delicious and very reasonably priced. They also provide some platters and serving utensils for your event which is an added bonus! If you are looking for delicious food, book with Broadway!

Profile Picture Keri, 6/24/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Mediterranean, Vegan, Vegetarian

Broadway with Tom and Linda was fantastic! The family style service was excellent and their food earned rave reviews from my most picky guests. They worked with my budget and suggested items and ways to keep my pricing in line. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and utilize their services again.

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/20/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres

We can’t say enough about Tom and Linda and how much we enjoyed having them cater our wedding! As ‘foodies’ who didn’t have a fortune to spend, catering was one of the biggest things we focused on as we planned our event. We were initially drawn to Broadway Catering and Events because of their many years of experience in the competitive Sonoma County wedding industry. We were also planning from a distance, living on the East Coast and getting married in Sebastopol, so finding someone willing to work with us from afar was very important. It was clear we’d found our perfect match the first time we met them, when they took time to meet us and our parents, learn about our family backgrounds and what foods were important to us, and brainstorm the type of reception and timeline we were hoping for. From then on, the entire process was truly enjoyable! Tom really knows his food and helped us plan our menu based on our family backgrounds (Southern US and Italian), available local and in-season produce, and our need to include options for vegetarian and vegan guests. He made a wonderful polenta and roasted veggie lasagna and even created a brand new pimento cheese recipe on special request! Linda’s coordination throughout the planning process and on the day of the event was invaluable. She knows what works and what doesn’t and really took the time to make things turn out just the way we wanted. Our event ran seamlessly and on time, and we really appreciated her attention to detail in helping us to achieve the casual yet classy atmosphere we envisioned for our indoor/outdoor ceremony and reception. So many guests complimented not only the food, but the soft bar and pie table set-up, and the super friendly service. Thank you so much, Tom and Linda!

Profile Picture Anya, 6/5/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Vegan, Vegetarian

Tom & Linda are an amazing team. From the moment we did our food tasting to the day of the event we really enjoyed working with them. It's obvious food is their passion. Their staff was super sweet and cordial to me and my now husband. Also to our guests. The buffet was also set up on the dance floor, and like magic after everyone had their meals it was taken away to make room for the dance party. All around amazing.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/24/15, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, American, Vegetarian

Tom and Linda catered our wedding at at outdoor (raw) venue in Sonoma. We had 160 guests, family style dining, 3 sides, one main, bread, etc. They were great to work with throughout the process. We had to be financially creative, but wanted certain things for sure -- such as family style -- that is more expensive. They worked with us on the menu items and were both flexible and creative. The day of the wedding was seamless. The food was great and the portions generous. The service was perfect. We chose them because they are local and have a great reputation amongst locals in Sonoma (we are local). But we love them because they totally listened, delivered, and were wonderful to work with -- and I am not a great wedding planner! They have done something like 800 weddings and could anticipate needs we could not. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Tom and Linda are they best!! Our coordinator Denise Kramer suggested them and we set up a tasting. They were so nice and it just felt like we were having dinner with friends. Their food is so delicious I wish they had a restaurant we could eat at regularly. We received nothing but rave reviews from all our family and friends about how much they enjoyed the food. We had tri tip, marinated chicken, roasted potatoes, and green beans. To start it off we had three delicious appitizers. I can't wait to have amother event so we could use them again. Thank you Tom & Linda!!!

Profile Picture Legenia, 10/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Linda and Tom at BC&E can be credited with the success of my wedding, no questions asked. They hadn't been recommended to me - I found them on Yelp after the venue's recommended caterers were all booked up for my date. But from the first inquiry we knew we had found a winner.

Once we described our favorite foods and potential cuisines, Tom whipped up a totally custom menu in less than a day. It was so hard to narrow down the choices - we knew he was our man. We weren't able to do a taste test because we were planning remotely, but the food was so great - nothing cookie cutter, and I heard rave reviews all night. They even helped us set up an oyster bar due to our love for oysters, and when we said "italian" they went to "porchetta," not "spaghetti." Service was "invisible" but helpful and pleasant - just the way it should be. And honestly, their per-person price was so much lower than most other vendors.

But they were so much more than their food! Linda is a total steal as a day-of coordinator. For a few hundred bucks I got someone to manage everything all day, coordinate with my other vendors and with the rental company, check over my timeline, implement my entire set-up flawlessly based on my cryptic notes, and keep things running during the event. Tom & Linda checked out the venue ahead of time since they hadn't worked there, and immediately had a great vision for where everything should be set up - something I totally agreed with them on, although they were very flexible in working with my (kind of nitpicky) vision as well. Linda had really timely advice throughout the process to help things go smoothly. I'm not telling you the price, because she should totally increase it! In all the myriad of emails we sent back and forth, somehow I didn't hopelessly confuse her! And at the end of the night, I knew she would take care of all the bits and pieces I had left hanging.

End of story - book BC&E for your wedding. :)

Profile Picture Molly, 8/16/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Tom and Linda were great to work with and helped us make our vision a reality. They hire a very professional staff, and best of all, the food was fantastic! We got many comments after the wedding at how good the food was.

Profile Picture Alexis, 8/28/10, 6 Reviews