1800 Empire Industrial CT Suite C, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Map · Phone number

About Pacific Connection Catering & Events

Located in Sonoma's Wine Country, Pacific Connection Catering & Events has been creating memories and events in the bay area since 1989.

Our catering formula is to achieve a personal and unique atmosphere, not one of massed produced catering. Chef/owner Donna Wegener and her staff consistently present visually exciting and superb tasting dishes.

Their commitment to using sustainable and organic products whenever possible shines through in all that's prepare. With equal commitment placed on the professionalism of the service staff, Pacific Connection's reputation is twofold and a uniquely special dining experience is created.

22a5b9e2e9756035 1525169406 6462a08fa205d86f 1525169399973 8 86
fc86c30e3a4771b1 cat 4

16 Reviews for Pacific Connection Catering & Events

• Ryan

Ryan Nolet · Married on 05/25/2019

You can stop searching for a caterer, this is it!

Are you engaged?
    Planning your wedding??
    Nervous about which caterer to choose???

Yeah, that was my (now) wife and I until we met Rob, Donna, and the rest of their team. Going into our initial meeting/tasting we thought it would be a waste of time because we were already pretty set on another caterer. When we left the meeting there was an awkward silence in the car for a few minutes as we both knew that we had to break it off with the other caterer because we were just so blown away by everyone at Pacific Connection Catering.

I will go into detail but if you're reading this and planning your wedding then we both know that your time is short, you're probably stressing, and I will give you some newlywed advice for those on their journey: Stop your search and book an appointment with Rob, you won't be sorry. The top reason I recommend Pacific Connection Catering is very simple. During and even after the wedding, people RAVED about how good the food and service was, my wife and I could not be happier with Rob & Co. This alone should be reason enough for you to go with them but if you want more details and somehow have the time, then read on...

Initial Tasting - Incredible!!! The sample dishes that Donna made for us (especially the chicken and waffles on a stick appetizer, BE SURE YOU TRY THIS) were all absolutely terrific. During the tasting some of the staff was there cleaning up from the previous night's event and you could see how well they interacted with each other and Rob, it was like they were a family.

Communication - Very prompt in replying to email answering all of our questions, very on top of things and gave great advice on how to set up our venue.

Vendor walkthrough 30 days prior to wedding - Stellar, due to a scheduling conflict Rob really went out of his way to meet with us, our coordinator, and the vendor manager on his day off. He asked so many questions and covered so many things and made sure the other vendors were on board with the timing and execution of their plan. He's done this before and has great suggestions on how to run the ceremony and help manage time, things that we never thought or even heard of he was a great advocate for us.

Rentals - I heard that some people planning their wedding order rentals themselves (e.g. premium table cloth, premium chairs, upgraded utensils, etc.), Pacific Connection made it very easy for us. They gave us the website for the rental companies they work with, asked us for the specific items we wanted, then rented it themselves so they coordinate the delivery and return, just another thing they did that was above and beyond that made our planning a little easier.

Wedding Day - I showed up at the venue for our first look and saw Pacific Connection setting up shop ready to run the show and I couldn't be more excited to see them in action. The crew served our guests homemade ice tea and lemonade as they arrived off the shuttles, it was seriously high-end white glove treatment, it makes me wish I could have been a guest at my own wedding. Once the ceremony was over, my wife and I hid away while people went to the cocktail reception for beverages and passed appetizers, we could see them from a distance and everyone was having a really good time and loving the food. It doesn't get any better than that. During the reception the food was just as good as when we had our initial tasting, absolutely fantastic. The pasta, salad, chicken, steak, and desserts were all homeruns. People loved it and we were so happy for our guests that they were being taken care of by the staff.

I would like to thank Rob, Donna, and everyone for their efforts to help make our wedding the amazing day that it was. They were such a delight to work with and I recommend them for catering your wedding (or event).

Sent on 06/23/2019

Pacific Connection Catering & Events's reply:

What a great review Ryan - you do this for a living? Thank you very much for it. Also thank you for noticing all the details and effort we put into our events. And for see who we are and getting us right out of the gate. Much appreciated.

To have a great event you need to start with great people which both you are Carrie are along with your special families and fun friends. You two were so much fun to work with. Thank you for having PC as a part of the "Wedding Team". BEST to you both!
    Donna, Rob & The Team
  • Genevieve

Genevieve Durkee · Married on 10/13/2018

The best you can get

Can’t say enough nice things about Rob and team at Pacific Connection. He has a level of professionalism and quality that is unparalleled at the value. The food was not only delicious, but beautifully prepared (people were snapping pictures for Instagram!). I love that Pacific Connection prioritizes Sustainable Local and Organic sourced food. They do not nickel and dime you- as some wedding caterers tend to do. When the wedding planning portion was nearing an end, Rob had taken such good care of us that he felt like family! So lucky to have found Pacific Connection!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jeannie · Married on 06/23/2018

My now husband and I were married on June 23rd, 2018 and Pacific Connection Catering catered our wedding! I would honestly give a million stars if I could!! Rob is like my guardian angel. As a bride, you tend to stress and worry about the littlest things and He was there to encourage me and talked me off many ledges! On our actual wedding day, our pastor was running an hour behind and Rob just jumped right in and solved the problem because all of our guests had arrived and he had the awesome idea of switching cocktail hour with the ceremony and no one even knew there was an issue!

So Rob alone gets the well deserved 5 stars but OH MY GOD... The FOOD!!!!! We did our tasting a few months prior to the wedding and were so blown away by how good the food was, we didn't even bother talking to anyone else. We both thought, wow if the food is even half as good as the tasting, then itll be ok because we've both attended hundreds of weddings and the food is usually eh... but surprisingly on wedding day... Everything was just as good as we remembered!! I have no idea how she does it!! All of our guests commented and told us afterwards that the food was delicious and some of the best they ever had at a wedding! If you are looking for a caterer... look no further because there is no one better than Pacific Connection!!!! And you can thank me later, but get the chicken and waffles!!!! YUM!!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Pacific Connection Catering & Events's reply:

Hi Jeannie - So are you still kick boxing to get out some of the frustration weddings can bring? As can happen, all the planning put into an event can go out the window as it did with the late arriving pastor. Best to keep moving forward and adjust when needed. As we like to say at times "Or, we can do it that way". So glad all was enjoyed and thank you for having us as a part of your wedding team. Best to you and Charles.

Pacific Connection Catering & Events FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 90.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 72.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 95.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, BBQ, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Ybarra Events
    Ybarra Events Wedding Planners

Pacific Connection's team is wonderful to work with. They are always quick to respond during the planning process and on the day of the event, carry out their duties flawlessly. Their food is amazing as well! It is a pleasure working with them and I would recommend them time and time again.

• 1800 Empire Industrial CT, Suite C Santa Rosa, 95403 See on map