450 W Spain street, Sonoma, CA 95476 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Ramekins Catering

The culinary team at our nationally acclaimed Ramekins Culinary School brings the experience of the Wine Country and artisan foods to you and your guests. Featuring produce from our own 5th Street Farm here in Sonoma, the offering from Ramekins is truly a farm-to-table experience of the highest quality. Innovative, wine friendly and seasonally-driven cuisine, paired with attentive service, will make your wedding day truly exceptional and memorable.

Follow Ramekins Catering on

59c8f9eb765fd70a 9287557f746d9ba4342a85c6ff8602dd
3d083be1799d7039 1531519630 7d223351e1f0f938 1531519629795 1 9287557f746d9ba434

3 Reviews for Ramekins Catering

Ali Rexrode · Married on 06/13/2019

Best wedding food I've ever had

I had two goals for my wedding. I wanted great food and I wanted great views. I got one of the two—the second was marred by an unseasonal atmospheric river. But that didn’t stop the team at Ramekins on delivering the most amazing service and most exquisite food. The Ramekins team worked their BUTTS off in the freezing rain and none of them didn’t do it without a smile on their face. And that was just the day-of team. Prior to the wedding I received amazing service from Diane and Lindsey on making sure that the menu was just right and that nothing went missing. They even helped me get a tie-dye wedding cake as a surprise to my husband! So much care and detail work was involved in pulling this off and it’s clear that Ramekins is superb at delivering not only insane food, but also superb at delivering exceptional service. I had been recommended to them by a friend who also dabbles in wedding planning and so I decided to book a tasting last year. Just choosing what to taste from their array of choices was daunting, but we settled on some real winners and crafted a family-style menu that was out of this world. The passed apps were divine. They were hot and the perfect size and fab. The one thing is that they weren’t passing out napkins, so guests didn’t have anything to wipe their hands with. For the dinner, we started with an endive, blue cheese souffle, and pickled strawberry plated salad. It. Was. Insane. My brothers were literally oohing and ahhing at how good it was. Next up was the main course. We chose short ribs, king salmon, asparagus, and truffled oricchette pasta. People were FIGHTING over the short ribs and the pasta. It was awesome. Hands down the best short ribs I’ve ever had in my entire life. If you want the best service, food, and expertise for your wedding I highly recommend hiring Ramekins.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Sara

Sara Zhang · Married on 10/05/2018

Wonderful food and excellent service!

The tasting was amazing and we loved everything we tried. I was so hard to choose just a couple of options! Our point of contact Susan made the process super easy.

We choose the King Salmon, Chimichurri Steak as our mains. Ramekins has tons of options whatever types of foods you're looking to provide. We had a dessert bar and late night burgers and fries which were a huge hit! I've received many compliments on the food from our guests!

We loved the flexibility of serving options provided! I really wanted to more of a communal dinner and their family style option was perfect so everyone could try everything! Also, the wait staff was extremely attentive and made the dinner experience wonderful.

We would highly recommend Ramekins for their wide range of options, ease of working with them, and quality of food!

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing ramekins experience!!

Ramekins went above and beyond our expectations for catering our wedding! We went to a couple different tastings and even though ramekins was the least expensive caterer we tasted, we really thought their food was the best. They truly exceeded our expectations on my wedding day. Everything was perfectly cooked and served to all of our 150 guests in a timely manner. I had multiple guests tell me it was the best wedding food they had ever had. Everyone that worked there was extremely easy to work with and really catered to all of our requests. Our wedding was at our family home on the side of the mountain so I can imagine the cooking conditions in an outdoor tent in the rain were not easy but you would have never known. Everything was so fresh and cooked to perfection. If you are looking for a caterer in the sonoma/napa area, I don’t know if it gets any better than ramekins and they are much more reasonably priced than other caterers!!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Ramekins Catering Pricing

Ramekins Catering Price Rates

Ramekins Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 64.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 64.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 66.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 16.00
    Server(s)
    Tastings
    China
    Flatware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 32.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Open Bar
    House Beer
    Specialty Beer
    House Wine
    Specialty Wine
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Sandwiches
    Seafood
    Southern
    Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware