36 Reviews for Brideheads Mobile Wedding Hair/Makeup

Blowouts (1)
Hair Trial (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
36 Brideheads Mobile Wedding Hair/Makeup Reviews

Jamie was amazing! He did my wedding hair, my daughter's hair and my makeup. I looked exactly like I hoped! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

They did a fantastic job. both my maid of honor and I wanted to look like we weren't overly made up and they listened to what we wanted and did a great job ensuring our hair and make up was understated

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing! I had Hannah as my hair and makeup stylist and she is such an amazing person. She has great ideas and listened to mine as well. She came right to the cabin I was getting married at and did everything right there. It was like starting the day getting ready with one of my girlfriends! Starting the day off with Hannah was the perfect way to kick off my big day!!! Would 110% recommend!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 1/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Angie and another stylist came to our hotel to help me get my hair/makeup done and my 3 bridesmaids get their hair done as well. They were on time and very professional. My makeup and lashes stayed on all day and night (had an outside ceremony in the heat), as did my hair. It looked gorgeous and I don't think it moved out of place at all, even with getting a little rowdy on the dance floor. My bridesmaids hair were so gorgeous, too. One had an updo and one had her hair all down. Their hair lasted all night, as well. Very happy with their services!

Profile Picture User4871728, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

AMAZING! Angela and her crew of 3 others drove to Chula vista resort in Wisconsin Dells. They provided hair and make up for about 9 ladies. They were right on time, and were ready to go shortly after! Angela was very quick to respond to emails when I had questions for her before the big day! We all were very pleased with our hair and make up. The price was pretty comparable to most places. All the girls were very friendly and sweet. I highly recommend them! Thanks Angela and team!

Profile Picture lisa, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Licensed, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Angie was great! When I did my trial with her 2 weeks before my wedding, she took a good look at the inspiration photos I brought and was flexible with the make-up requests. I left the trial half-satisfied, mainly because of the make-up, but she assured me that I can e-mail her any requests or changes and that the wedding day would be 100x better. So I sent her an e-mail with my concerns and what I wanted.

On the morning of my wedding, she showed up 15-20 minutes early to set-up and started on time. She worked on my maid of honor first, who didn't have a trial whatsoever, and her hair and make-up came out perfect. My hair was exactly like the trial, which I loved. For the make-up, she definitely listened to my changes and even put up with my nitpicking when I complained about my lazy eye (that no one else could see, of course!). She handed me her eyeliner and let me "fix" whatever I needed. I appreciated that she let me do that because I felt more comfortable with my look afterwards. It seemed minor, but it was definitely important.

Overall, Angie did an amazing job with our hair and make-up. We were both extremely satisfied with how we looked--she didn't change the way we did our usual make-up, but she definitely added some oomph to it! Very very happy that she was part of our day!

Profile Picture Jaeca, 9/13/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brideheads was absolutely amazing! The owner is the sweetest woman out there! My only complain is that the make up artist was a little rude and as the bride, I did not appreciate that but Angie made up for it by stung my hair to perfection! I got a million and one compliments on my hair and I owe it all to Angie. She was really flexible as I hadn't gotten a trial run but I'm glad I trusted her because she is truly amazing!

Profile Picture User4050780, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brideheads was amazing! Great group of women that did hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids the day of my wedding. Professional, fun, and the end result was breathtaking! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We had a great experience with Brideheads! For my wedding in May, Angie and her crew came to the hotel we were staying and did my hair and makeup, as well as hair for the six bridesmaids and my mom. They were really laid back and kept the mood light and fun while doing an awesome job. My hair ended up being really unique and beautiful (think vintage pin curls) and I loved what she did with my makeup. I'm not very good at doing hair/makeup and didn't really have a great vision of what I wanted, but when I came in for my trial I gave Angie some pictures and she went with it and came up with something I wouldn't even have thought of! The girls had a variety of different hairstyles and they all liked what they got. We really enjoyed working with Brideheads and had awesome results!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I nearly cried when Angie gave me a mirror. Good thing I didn't! My hair, my make-up, was EXACTLY how I had envisioned. We had had a trial run a few weeks prior to the big event and it wasn't exactly what I wanted. But Angie listened to what I liked/didn't like and then made it all happen on my wedding day. I felt glamorous and beautiful.

Initially I was a little uncertain about using a mobile hair/make-up service - I shouldn't have been. The Brideheads team made the morning of my wedding both easy, and fun. We basically had a party in my hotel room, while my friends, family and I had our hair/make-up done. They even made time to do my nieces' hair (originally hadn't planned on it - big mistake! little girls love to get made up).

I would recommend Brideheads to anyone, and while I don't think I'll be getting married again in this lifetime, I would definitely have my hair and make-up done by Angie or any of her team in the future.

Profile Picture User3928840, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so fortunate to discover Brideheads and book them just in time for my wedding this summer. The whole team of hair stylist and make up artists are incredibly talented and very accommodating. I had to add people at the last minute and there were several of us cramped in a small hotel room. The Brideheads team handled it all in stride and the results were amazing. They were able to meet the individual requests of each of my unique bridesmaids. We received countless compliments from all of the wedding guests on not just my hair and makeup, but all of the bridesmaids as well. I would absolutely recommend Brideheads for any event!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/19/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We had a great experience with Brideheads. Two friends who'd used them recommended them for hair and makeup, and I was really happy with my look on the day of (my bridal party looked gorgeous, too!).

Angie and her team are definitely an entertaining bunch, and had such a positive vibe going the whole morning of our wedding. They were on time (came to our hotel), carting a ton of hair and makeup products, and even stayed overtime for a few touch-ups and unscheduled hair and makeup requests.

Though they were a little bit hard to get in touch with as wedding season picked up (understandably), the day of the wedding, we had their undivided attention. And my hair and makeup held up perfectly! Thanks so much to the Brideheads team for making us all feel so glamorous.

Profile Picture Kate, 7/19/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding hair and makeup was even more lovely than I ever imagined! I felt confident and beautiful on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/12/14, 7 Reviews

Perfect!
Angela is a joy to work with. She came to our hotel and did the hair/make-up for all 5 of us and was on-time, professional, friendly and everything was prefect!

Use this service, it is way better than going to a salon with your bridal party!!!

Profile Picture User3303976, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I could not be happier. Angie and Dani were awesome. They really listened to what I wanted. My hair was perfect. They were also flexible and very patient as I added 3 more flower girls on the day. They arrived on time, at 7:15 am! So, I could not ask for more. MY hair stayed good all day and just at night when some fell out (my hair is the kind which is thick and had layers, so it's gonna be hard to manage). They were also nice and good to talk too.

Profile Picture Anastasia, 6/16/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Angie did my hair and make-up along with hair for 2 bridesmaids. I had been hoping to find a friend-of-a-friend who could do my hair, but when that failed I was in a panic. My cousin referred me to Brideheads. I was planning a wedding long distance (over 1000 miles) and Angie was so easy to work with over email. She was accommodating and professional without being stuffy. She added to my wedding day experience by being friendly and efficient. She really knows what she is doing and how to make a bride feel beautiful. My advice to brides: Listen to Angie's suggestions about timing and order of service. She's the one that has done this before and you should trust her! My hair was lovely and stayed put through crazy dancing. My makeup was flawless and not over-the-top. She even drove out to our venue in the middle of nowhere. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Callie, 5/26/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My bridal party had our hair and makeup done by brideheads. IT WAS SIMPLY AMAZING! The girls were fun yet professional, came to us on my wedding day, and the work they did was the best I've seen.

We had a lot of great vendors for our wedding, but overall I was most impressed by Angie and her girls!

Profile Picture Nicci, 10/16/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

After my trial I felt like something wasn't quite right, and Angela's knowledge helped us figure out what it was and we were able to get it right the day of the wedding. She was so flexible with my time and amount of services. I was always shocked at how quick she responded to emails. I'm sure she gets thousands a day.
My girls nI had a great time with Angela and her crew. They arrived early and worked fast, and everyone loved their hair/make-up. They were so great about working to get it right to make sure everyone loved their look! And they were fun to work with. It really ended up to be a relaxing and fun time. Thanks Angela!

Profile Picture Carey, 12/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Angie and the other ladies were great to work with. We reserved their services on short notice, but they were very flexible and helpful. The makeup was just what I wanted, and my hair fell out of the updo a little during the event, but overall, it was very nice. Price was about the same or less than salons near my reception site.

Profile Picture User3658055, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brideheads did a great job for my wedding day! They did the hair of three bridesmaids and myself and it looked beautiful! The only reason I downgraded them on anything was because they initially tried to sell us professional makeup jobs and I had just spent a bunch of money on makeup and had to awkwardly tell them no a couple of times. But otherwise, we all looked beautiful, they charged the same rate as salons without the hassle, and worked with me with no difficulties when I was a long distance bride that couldn't do a trial run. I was very happy with their services.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/23/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I worked with Angie at Brideheads for hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids and the MOB and MOG. Angie and her crew came out to our suite at the Doubletree which was very convenient for us. We filled out a few questions ahead of our services - it was a bit tough for me to translate the photos my ‘maids shared with me to the options given on her questionnaire. We ended up with a few discrepancies but those were all worked out the day of.
A nice bonus is that Angie and her team offer airbrush makeup application for no additional fee. I had my makeup done by a woman named Corinne - she did a wonderful job and was patient when i asked her to adjust my eye makeup a few times. A couple of my girls had to have their hair or makeup touched up by another woman (Dani maybe?) on the team because they didn’t love how their hair or makeup turned out. Overall, our hair stayed put all night and i felt like my makeup also stayed looking fresh. Some of the gals didn’t love how the photos they brought translated to the hair-do they ended up with, but as long as the photo you provide is simple I think it will turn out great.

Profile Picture Jen, 9/16/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

There was some communication and planning slip-ups during the planning/trial process. But on the day of, the owner and two other girls showed up and did a great job with hair for me and the 3 bridesmaids, and airbrush make up for me. All of our hair stayed perfect even with taking pictures outside in the wind before the ceremony! I am very happy with the services we received and that the stylists were all on time the day of, and got the services done on time with beautiful end products! Thanks Brideheads!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/18/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Angela is an incredible professional. She did a wonderful work on my hair and make-up the day of my wedding. She arrived to the hotel on time and she was totally calm, fun and professional. She also finished before the time we already plan. Thanks Angela for your help that day :)

Profile Picture Maria, 7/21/11, 1 Review
4.7

I had a horrible hair cut that Angie fixed. I was in terror that my hair would look atrocious. She rescued it. She now is my regular hair stylist. She also dyed my hair beautifully. She is the first person who has actually dyed my hair the color I wanted. I looked glorious on my wedding day. Also they were incrediably flexible for my schedule.

Profile Picture Derek, 5/14/11, 2 Reviews