Brett Werner Photography Reviews

16 | Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

16 Reviews for Brett Werner Photography

16 Brett Werner Photography Reviews

Erick · Married on 03/25/2017

Brett was the absolute greatest for our weeding. When you hire a photographer you want them to capture all those important moments, but Brett goes above and beyond that! He was not only friendly and professional but he felt like a part of the family. He gives you a sense of comfort that is hard to put into words, always positive and lively. He lets you know that any pictures or moments you want, he is there for. He traveled back and forth to get the perfect shots, researched the area, lighting and prime locations and times for light. He is above and beyond the greatest photographer we could have asked for. In addition to that, he flowed so well with our videographers during the entire weekend that people thought they were one and the same company!

Eric · Married on 12/03/2016

Brett is an amazing photographer!

He shot both our engagement and wedding pictures. During our engagement shoot, Brett brought many ideas to the table and gave very clear directions on what he believed would look best. His personality made the entire shoot very enjoyable and fun. The results from the engagement shoot were everything we had hoped for.

We are currently waiting for the pictures from the wedding. I'm sure we will love those just as much as we love the engagement pictures!

Thanks Brett for an amazing experience!

Kim · Married on 11/23/2016

Brett was very easy to work with - his quick response to our calls/emails and texts was very impressive! He was attentive to our needs from start to finish, making us feel like a very important client. He did a great job with our photos - including working with a 4-month old!! We would recommend Brett Werner Photography to anyone looking for a great photographer.

Celeste · Married on 10/14/2016

I cannot express how AMAZING Brett was as my wedding photographer!! I am so happy I chose him. From beginning to end he was perfect! He was always on time for our meetings and was super responsive and quick with emails. Just to give you an idea of how much he wants your day to be perfect, he ran to the salon where I got my hair and makeup done to get some glue for my eyelash that was falling off! He was early (which I appreciated) so when one of my bridesmaids noticed my eyelash was coming off he immediately volunteered to run around the corner to get the glue! That right there is dedication to the client. He is so friendly, gets along with everyone, and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. He sent me teasers two days after the wedding and I am in love with the photos!! I cannot wait to see the final pictures. Brett is so talented and seriously one of the nicest guys I've ever met. Everyone, from the wedding party to the guests, absolutely loved him. Do yourself a favor and hire Brett for your event, it will be one of the best decisions you will ever make!! Thank you Brett for making my wedding extra special!!!

Kathy · Married on 10/08/2016

Brett was absolutely amazing!!! He went above and beyond at our wedding. He took beautiful photos of the entire event and stayed longer to make sure he captured all the memories from our big day! I'm very impressed with his quality of work and I would highly recommend him to capture your big day!

Attentive to detail and very quick to respond to emails and any questions I had prior to my big day.

Roger · Married on 07/25/2015

Brett and everyone at MyOC Photo are total pros. The wedding was on a July weekend that experienced an extremely unusual rain storm all day that caused the entire ceremony & reception to be changed drastically on the fly. Brett was totally flexible and was able to adjust to the smaller space and still get great shots. I highly recommend Brett and his staff.

Laura · Married on 07/19/2015

He was the photographer for our wedding and he was amazing. Myself, my husband, and all of our guests loved him. He was so positive and professional with a great sense of humor, and his photos are brilliant! Easy to get a hold of, took pictures of what I had asked for, helped us to pose for the best shots, and used his own creativity to get many other wonderful pictures. I couldn't say enough good things about him. He made our day so much more special. Book him for your event before his schedule fills up!

Brett is passionate about his photography business and detail oriented. He knows how to grab just the right light to make the shot even that much better! He's personable and everyone loves him. I would highly recommend him for your special day! <3

• W

Whitney · Married on 03/30/2015

Since we did a destination wedding, we found Brett online. I was nervous about booking someone I'd never met, but Brett far exceeded our expectations. Not only did we get beautiful photos, but Brett was a breeze to work with - he was and continues to be (as I look to purchase prints for the holiday season) extremely communicative, helpful, and goes above and beyond to get me the prints I'm looking for, of a quality that does them justice. He stayed later at our wedding than originally agreed to so he could capture a few extra moments and got a great balance of candids and staged images. I would absolutely recommend him/use him again myself!

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2014

Brett is the best photographer ever! We did both of our engagement and wedding events with MyOCPhoto and had the best experience! Brett was always prompt on answering emails/texts, very professional, always early to the shoots, has awesome and creative ideas for poses and shoot locations! Great quality pictures, prints, and equipment. Never tried to up-sell or make us feel uncomfortable with our limited budget. Sent teaser photos shortly after both events to make our eyes eager to see the rest! Listened to and tried all the ideas we had on poses... no matter how corny they were =) Brett and Brendon will always hold a special place in our heart, and we are forever grateful they got to capture a couple of our most treasured days.

Lisa · Married on 08/23/2014

Brett photographed our engagement pictures and our wedding day! We had a lot of ideas of what we wanted and Brett was flexible and encouraged our vision, which also included a hike up to a lake we wanted as our background. Brett was easy going and fun to work with, he gave us ideas but encouraged us to be ourselves. It was our first time having pictures done and we were worried it would be awkward and we would feel weird, but Brett was super cool from the start and we love how the pictures came out.
    For our wedding, Brett had an assistant and he was very accommodating and organized. He did all the girls only pictures at my mom's house, then went to do the guys pictures at a park and then met us all at the wedding venue. He captured all the important pre wedding details, the ceremony, our guests, entrance, reception as well as group pictures and couple shots. Since it goes by in a bit of a blur, I love seeing the complete time line of the whole day, especially other details I wasn't a part of. Brett was professional, engaging and I know my family absolutely loved him and he made our wedding special and memorable. Not just by providing us beautiful pictures, but with his presence and personality. Thanks Brett for being a part of our day!

Audrey · Married on 12/21/2013

Brett and his assistant were fantastic! Very creative and did not miss a beat. He was able to catch all our favorite moments in fun candids as well as get fabulous portrait of all of us. Definitely nightly recommend him as your professional!

What a great experience working with this photography company. Brett took the time to make sure that every shot was a memory that was perfect in photos. He was flexible with all of my requests and even exceeded my expectations with the ideas he would have for certain moments. Highly recommended for any special event you may have.

Debra · Married on 08/11/2013

My OC Photo captured every moment of our wedding perfectly! We felt we got so much for the price we paid. There were so many good pictures it was virtually impossible to choose the best!! Brett takes care to ensure that he captured the best shots. The photos were exactly what we wanted and we have received so many compliments on them! I would most definitely recommend My OC Photo!!! We were so pleased!!

Jessika · Married on 09/24/2016

Brett Werner was absolutely amazing! He made myself and my fiancé relaxed and comfortable on our big day and made sure to stay attentive to us while not overwhelming us. We love our wedding pics and there were so many additional candids that Brett took that would have been missed had he not have been there. We would highly recommend Brett!