Blu Midnight Event Productions Reviews

47 | White Plains, NY

47 Reviews for Blu Midnight Event Productions

• Yaritza

Yaritza · Married on 05/15/2015

5 stars are not enough for the wonderful job that Blu Midnight did!

Mr. Craig Williams and his team went above and beyond for us not only on our wedding day but the months leading up to it. The quality of their service was outstanding - paying very close attention to even the smallest details. Mr. Williams was always responsive to our questions and concerns, giving us the peace of mind that we needed through the process. I am so happy that we chose to work with Blu Midnight for our wedding. We top quality service at a very reasonable price! Our wedding day was amazing and we could not have done it without all the amazing work put in by Blu Midnight.

For reference, Blu Midnight provided Photography, Videography, DJ, MC, and Event Planning services. Included with our package were LED up-lighting and Led pin-spot lighting for our centerpieces.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Nicole · Married on 02/08/2015

Craig and his team saved me big time, both money and time! I began planning my wedding myself and was in charge of handling each vendor such as the florist, limos etc. I completely lost control of the whole process based on the time I had available on my schedule, trying to juggle work, being a mom and now this. When I hired this team, they were with me every step and helped me plan my night exactly how I wanted. They recommended me a great florist, and they were very organized in collaborating with all the vendors I had. The coordinator they provided me with the night of my wedding made sure everything went according to plan. There is no better way I can think of to thank Craig and his team for what they done besides write them a good review and let the world know of my terrific experience.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Denise · Married on 02/07/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Blu Midnight. They paid a lot of attention to detail and took care of us from start to finish. When we 1st met with them, we did not feel like we were meeting with a salesmen. Instead, we met with people who feel real passionate about what they do. We felt like they wanted to service our wedding not just because of money, but because they wanted the opportunity to be a crucial part of why my wedding was successful. This feeling was deemed true when we saw how well they treated us throughout the wedding planning process. Not only do we have so much joy left in our hearts for the wonderful night we had, but we a willing to refer anyone and everyone to this company so they can experience great service first hand themselves.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Sandra · Married on 01/29/2015

The amount of professionalism we received from this company was phenomenal. They were on point with about every task we asked from them. Their services were outstanding, and they made sure me and my husband had a great time at our wedding. We deeply commiserate with all the other people who got married and used another company, because they truly missed out on the best service possible!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Heather · Married on 01/17/2015

I had a blast my wedding. I loved all the music that was played done to the very last song. Blu Midnight Djs knew exactly what to put on to have my wedding reception rocking. I haven't had that much fun in years, thank you guys so much for everything!!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Nia · Married on 01/16/2015

We hired Blu Midnight as our photo and video team after substantial research for a photographer and videographer. We were happy with the quality and presentation, and we were also extremely happy with the fair price that they gave us. The provided a complete balance of skill, quality, professionalism and affordability. We were extremely excited to get home from our honeymoon to see the photos that they posted online. This is a great team for wedding services and we were fortunate to have found them.

Sent on 02/19/2015

Monica · Married on 01/10/2015

Despite the short window of time that we hired them with, they accommodated us and was still able to provide us with all that we needed plus more. They were very friendly and easy to work with. They were always responsive to our questions and requests, and they always found a way to say yes. I cant say we were stress free because I don’t think any bride and groom is stress free for a wedding, but I must say that our stress was really reduced to bare minimal once we hired this business. Thank you guys for everything once again!

Daisy · Married on 01/09/2015

With only two months to plan our ridiculously large wedding, Blu Midnight took on the challenge and succeeded with flying colors. We used all of their in-house vendors (photographer, videographers, and dj) while using all the vendors they recommended to us (the limo, the florist, the cake vendor, the make-up artist and hair stylist). It was a complete joy to work with them and they did exactly what we asked. Our wedding was tremendous, and we still get rave reviews about it from our attendees. This was a blessing from God, I thank you guys so much for everything!

Julianna · Married on 01/04/2015

Highly recommend!!! Truly Magnificent!!! From the first day we met this team to the end of our wedding, we were amazed by the type of company this is. The work was absolutely amazing. Our engagement photos to our wedding photos came out as beautiful as I can possibly dream of. My husband and I are very thankful for everything this company did for our wedding!
    Me and my husband were very grateful to work with Craig and his photo team for our engagement photos. We liked how the photos came out so much we decided to hire him for our wedding. Everything went great, and the pictures were breath taking! I am so excited to show my family my pictures every time they come over.

Sent on 01/31/2015

Gwen · Married on 01/03/2015

My husband and I chose Craig and Blu Midnight as our photographer based on the images he showed us and also by how well he presented everything. We must say that our expectations were exceeded all around. Not only was he punctual, but he was a joy to work with and showed that he really cared about our wedding. He was very easy to work with and the pictures came out beautiful. This is an extremely professional company that we are absolutely blown away with, and I would recommended this company to anybody getting married. Thanks again Craig and Blu Midnight for an exceptional wedding experience!!

Sent on 02/04/2015
  • F

Felicia · Married on 01/02/2015

I would highly recommend this company for any type of wedding planning service you can think of. In addition to the attention and care they gave me and my husband for our wedding, the team members were all friendly and we also received lighting designs and setups for our receptions at no additional cost. The deal we received was unbelievable based on how much other companies were trying to charge for our wedding. We were worry free the whole time and everything was wonderful at our wedding. We will cherish memories of our wedding for a lifetime!

• I

Isabel · Married on 12/28/2014

This company truly lives up to everything they promise. They promised me a beautiful wedding. I received that, everything looked stunning. They promised me great pictures, and I got absolutely beautiful pictures, the type that you show off to all your family and friends! They promised me a high quality wedding film, I received the type of film I can show my grandchildren! I was completely ecstatic at my wedding, and I’m glad I chose to be a part of the Blu Midnight Experience!!!!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Mariel · Married on 12/14/2014

Blu Midnight is amazing and affordable. To be honest, we had a really tight budget since our wedding was a spur of the moment type thing (we were originally considering to go to city hall). They completely understood our situation and gave us a great price. To top it off, their services were great. The clarity of the photos and video were incredible. My husband and I are truly blessed we were able to find a company like this for our small yet beautiful wedding.

Sent on 02/25/2015

Peggy · Married on 12/06/2014

I just received my wedding video about two weeks back, it looks like a professional dvd of a movie you would buy on Blu Ray in the store. The quality and camera editing is extraordinary. The cameraman caught everything about my wedding. I am so glad I went with this company, not I have the memory of my wedding on video for the rest of my life, and in high definition too lol!!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Kyleigh · Married on 12/05/2014

Really good services received from this wedding business. We especially liked the DJ and MC, they were very Charismatic and fun to work with.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Demetria · Married on 11/30/2014

We received our photos and photo album yesterday after having our wedding about 4 weeks ago. I must say I am very impressed. The photos came out very clear and precise. It is a great documentation of everything that happened at my wedding. So many family and friends came out to see me and my husband start our new life together, and these photos will make this day an everlasting memory!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Dominique · Married on 11/15/2014

Working with this company for my wedding was an complete blast! They were very responsive and caring to everything I asked them. The worked hard to accomodate my busy schedule, and my wedding came out exactly how I planned. I was very grateful to have this company be the host of my wedding. They did an outstanding job!!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Bethanie · Married on 11/07/2014

This company is full with people with big hearts that really enjoy what they do. Our wedding was this past November. Me and my husband met with Craig about 6 months before our wedding date. He did anything and everything to make sure we were happy on our wedding date. He really showed us that he was very excited to be apart of our big day and that our satisfaction was his number one priority. We received the top notch planning of our wedding, and our day went as smoothly as I could possible imagine. I love this company dearly for what they have done for me and my husband for we have the memory of a life time when it comes to our wedding.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Shaneea · Married on 11/06/2014

I had a great time at my sisters wedding. Me and my husband were in charge of finding the vendors for her wedding. When we came across Blu Midnight and were able to sit down with them, they explained all the services they could provide for the wedding at a great price. Not only were they surperb at the wedding, but the limo compan and florist they reccommended were also excellent. This company made me look like the rockstar planner for my sister's wedding. I am very happy how everything look and went that day. It is going to be a memory that will last forever.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Vanessa · Married on 10/26/2014

These guys are extremely talented at what they do. Our highlight wedding video brings tears to our eyes as we watch it over and over again. The photos let us relive the fairy tale moment we had together. It also allows us to remember how much Al and the dj crew rocked our party at our wedding. I would just say that these guys are great, but that would definitely by an understatement. These guys are the one and only company you want to use for your weddings and events.

Sent on 01/25/2015

We had a wonderful time at our wedding. The ceremony, cocktail hour and reception was exactly how we imagined. The wedding planning done by this team was fantastic. We had everything run smoothly. The photos that were taken by Craig are so beautiful. We are more than ecstatic!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Bristol · Married on 10/21/2014

I love, I love, I LOVE the pictures and video that were made for my wedding. They are awesome!!! I look at them about 3 times a day since I got them and I cry everytime. Words cannot express how happy I am about everything. My wedding will be a memory that I wil cherish for the rest of my life, and I thank this company a million times for making this happen!!!!!!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Molly · Married on 10/17/2014

The photographer and videographer did a great job at my wedding. The pictures and video came out wonderful. I was very happy with how things went with this business.

Sent on 12/18/2014
  • I

Ines · Married on 10/05/2014

The DJ and MC we had for our wedding were great. They wer worth every single penny. They followed our instructions down to the very last song, and Tom the MC made our party very lively and energetic. The guests couldnt stop dancing. I am sooooo thrilled that everybody had a good time, and I have these guys to thank for that!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Letoya · Married on 09/26/2014

I am extremely happy with what took place at my wedding. The entire scenery looked amazing thanks to Craig and his team setting up the reception decorations. My guests loved all the decorations and we really had a good time. We also received the pictures last week and they look amazing. This is a memory that I will have for a lifetime.

Sent on 10/20/2014