Bliss Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

4 | Johns Island, SC

4 Reviews for Bliss Wedding & Event Planning

Carrie · Married on 09/29/2012

The Bliss Planning Team was AWESOME! They went above and beyond to communicate with me and understand my needs and wants for my big day! They were organized and professional in their dealings with me, my wedding party and my guests. They worked with all of my vendors to ensure the day went smoothly. When it rained on my wedding day, they chipped in with the rental company to make sure tables and chairs were broken down and set up again inside. I don't know what I would have done without The Bliss Team; My wedding would not have been the same. They truly helped make my day unforgettable. I would recommend Bliss without hesitation!!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Keatah · Married on 09/15/2012

Bliss Wedding and Event Planning are great! Margie and Kendra are very easy to work with and pay great attention to detail. They helped make our special day something to remember.

Sent on 10/20/2012

Rachel · Married on 04/21/2012

Margie and Kendra with Bliss Wedding & Event Planning worked overtime to make sure my wedding day was perfect! I had actually changed the date, but they stepped right in and helped me with all that date changing involved. They stayed in contact with the vendors I was working with. Their prices are affordable and you actually get so much more! I would recommend them again and again! You cannot go wrong with these two!

Sent on 05/14/2012

Kimberly · Married on 10/05/2013

Hiring Bliss Wedding & Event Planning was the best decision we made, and our wedding was the best day ever!
    Margie Stevens was our day of wedding coordinator for our wedding ceremony and reception at Edisto Hall, Charleston SC. on 10/5/13 for 85 guests. I have nothing but great things to say as she made sure everything went off without a hitch.
    She is so calm, cool and humble that not only does she make sure your wedding runs smoothly, but she makes sure you are doing okay and have everything you need.
    During the walk-through and rehearsals, Margie was prompt, efficient, and managed everyone's flow. Margie set up all the reception decorations, and the outside ceremony decorations, including the programs, while still handling all the little things that needed to happen. During the evening, she would come find us before key events (entrance, cake cutting, first dance….etc) to tell us where to go and what to do. I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day, didn't worry about whether we're on schedule or not, because Margie made sure everything was executed perfectly!

Thank you again Margie and Bliss Wedding and Event Planning, for making my special day even better than we imagined!

Kimberly and Andrew