58 Reviews for Bebe Simone Makeup Artist

Multi. Stylists (1)
Licensed (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
58 Bebe Simone Makeup Artist Reviews

Bebe was fantastic! The trial at her beautiful home made be feel like a movie star and the response from my family and friends made me feel beautiful. My favorite part was that I felt like the best version of myself. She had done my makeup just like I would have if I had her skills. When it came to the big day she was early and had everything we needed including professional makeup chairs. My makeup came out just as I had remembered it from the trial...if not better! Bebe made the morning calm and a lot of fun too!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Bebe was fabulous! She was efficient and her work is awesome! Would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Bebe is amazing!! She made the whole getting ready experience fun and easy! She came to my house early the morning of and stuck to a schedule that worked perfectly with my hairdresser. We had a lot of fun with her - which is very important when things start to get real!!! She did am wonderful job on ALL of our makeup and it lasted through the whole night! Thank you Bebe!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Does a beautiful job, I received so many compliments! Very professional!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Love, love, love the makeup that Bebe did for my wedding, everyone looked amazing! Very personable and professional and came highly recommended, so glad I hired her to do our makeup! She even helped me with a hairdresser since mine was out on medical leave and she did an amazing job as well, what a great team!! Highly recommend her services!!

Profile Picture Fran , 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Bebe was an absolute pleasure to work with. She makes professional suggestions and she will make sure that you will not leave your trial until you are happy.

Profile Picture Marilyn, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Bebe is AMAZING!! She is very friendly and easy to work with. She is also very responsive to emails and calls. I loved how my make up trial came out and was excited for my wedding day make up. Bebe did such a great job on my make up as well as the girls in my wedding party. I highly recommend her services!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

It was an absolute pleasure working with Bebe. She never skipped a beat, helped me find a hairdresser last minute when she didn't have to and mine backed out on me and definitely went the extra mile. Bebe has a wonderful personality, was always professional, and bent over backwards to accommodate our needs. I would absolutely recommend her for any wedding, event etc.. Thanks for an amazing experience Bebe!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bebe did the make up of myself, bridesmaids, and mother on April 22, 2017 and she was a dream to work with. Bebe is professional, responds to emails/phone calls/texts in a very timely manner. Our make up was absolutely stunning and natural and we all received so many compliments about our make up. If you're a bride, go with Bebe, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Stacey, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Bebe was wonderful and kept me calm throughout the entire morning preparing for the wedding!!! She is an expert at what she does and I was beyond pleased with my make-up!!

Profile Picture stephanie, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Bebe is an amazing make-up artist, and she was so accommodating for me and my whole wedding party. She even traveled upon request. We all loved the way our make-up came out, she really does make everyone look beautiful! When I had any questions for her ahead of time she was so quick to get back to me which made my life easier with all the planning I was doing. She was a gem to work with!

Profile Picture Jayme, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Bebe was an amazing makeup artist! She always responded to her emails and was super friendly. She did exactly what all the girls asked for their makeup. I wanted very natural and pretty and that's exactly what I got! I would definitely recommend her and I would absolutely hire her again if I need makeup done!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Bebe Simone did the makeup for myself and all of my girls the day of our wedding, October 8th, 2016. Prior to our wedding day, I recall all of the girls being concerned that their makeup might look cakey or unnatural when the topic arose during the vendor selection process. After speaking with Bebe and reading reviews, I was confident she would not allow that to happen, and she delivered. Plus, I was able to do a makeup trial (paid of course) a few months in advance. On our wedding day, all of the girls looked flawless and I loved my makeup so much. The airbrushing was just right and well worth it. I highly recommend Bebe Simone for bridal makeup services in the Greater Boston area. That is her core business and she will travel to the bride, with makeup, lighting all all needed supplies in tow. Bebe was on time, patient, warm, courteous and listened carefully to what each girl wanted.

She is also very professional, sociable and talented at her craft. I highly recommend Bebe Simone for your wedding day makeup!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Discounts, Group Services, Makeup

Bebe Simone is a godsend to wedding makeup! I was originally nervous to have my makeup done but after my trial with Bebe a month before the big day I was completely put at ease. She really listens to the look you are going for and is extremely skilled at choosing the right shades and blending to compliment your skin tone. Bebe is a calming presence on what can be a hectic day, and everyone in my wedding party loved her and her work. Looking back at the photos from my wedding I continue to love her work! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Bebe is every bride's dream come true! I had the pleasure of working with Bebe 3 times within the past year. I booked Bebe for my boudoir shoot, bridal shower, and New Year's Eve wedding. Each and every time, my make-up came out flawless! I have never received so many compliments in my life, and I know Bebe is to blame! ;-)

For my boudoir shoot, I showed Bebe an idea from Pinterest and she totally nailed it! My husband said I looked like a super model. For my bridal shower, Bebe gave me a natural look that had me absolutely glowing. For my NYE wedding, I wanted something over-the-top to match my wedding theme, and Bebe made me look stunning without over-doing it. Despite me asking for over-the-top make-up, Bebe still made sure that I looked like me - just a glammed up version! On my wedding day, Bebe and her team accommodated my bridal party of 12 with ease. Everyone's make-up came out amazing and our make-up lasted well into the next morning (we started to get our make-up done around 9:30am and the wedding didn't get over until 1:00am the next morning!)

Bebe is an amazing professional who is extremely organized and timely. Bebe made sure to keep in touch with me leading up to the wedding. She made it easy to stay connected, which was a huge relief since I was planning my Massachusetts wedding from Washington, DC. Brides - look no further! Say "I DO!" to Bebe!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Go with Bebe for makeup. You will not be dissapointed.

Profile Picture User6868994, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup

Go for it! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture User6961789, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was the pickiest bride when it came to finding a makeup artist for my wedding day because I don't typically wear much makeup and I also struggle with a sensitive skin condition. After meeting with 3 other makeup artists and feeling defeated, I was introduced to Bebe and couldn't have been more thrilled with my results. Bebe made my skin look flawless and her products felt so light on my face and didn't look caked on as I had felt at my previous makeup trials. On my wedding day I felt and looked like a more glamorous version of myself and I couldn't have been happier! Bebe was very sweet, professional, caring, and made me feel beautiful on the biggest day of my life. I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you Bebe! :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding coordinator at my venue recommended Bebe for makeup, and I'm SO glad she did..!! Bebe did an absolutely wonderful job with everyone's makeup...all of the ladies were beyond happy with her work. I was completely thrilled with the job she did on my makeup. She made me feel like a more glamorous version of myself...which was exactly what I was looking for..!! Bebe was pleasant and professional, and extremely accommodating. I would recommend her to any bride-to-be..!!

Profile Picture Kristy, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Licensed, Group Discounts, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Bebe was great to work with! I came down with a cold two days before my wedding and Bebe made me look beautiful!

Profile Picture Allison, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was lucky enough to meet Bebe at a bridal show where I won her raffle for free bridal makeup. When my wedding was postponed for a year due to a fire she was very understanding and accommodating and continued to honor her commitment when a lot of vendors would have tried to get out of a "freebie". She is sweet, professional and a "magician" when it comes to make up. She is an 11 out of 10 with bridal and bridal party makeup and I am not easy to please! She made me comfortable every step of the way and turned me into a gorgeous bride!

Profile Picture User5473436, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Bebe provided the makeup and hair services for my wedding on August 29, 2015 and did a fantastic job! She and her team are truly the best! Bebe was extremely organized from the start, by advising me to start looking at hair and makeup ideas prior to my trial. She then set up a trial for me prior to the wedding to ensure I had the perfect look. Bebe stayed in touch with me during the weeks leading up to the wedding to ensure I was feeling good about everything. She even provided me with a schedule for hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, so I could let them know when they should be ready by. The day of the wedding, Bebe and Tara showed up at my hotel room at 6:30am all smiles, ready to make us look beautiful - and that's exactly what they did! My makeup and hair were exactly how I wanted it. Many times I've had my makeup done and have looked like a different person. I had told Bebe I wanted to look like me, but more elegant, and she did exactly what I asked. Nearly everyone that came to the wedding had wonderful things to say about my hair and makeup. And best part is that it lasted all day and night! My bridesmaids were also extremely happy with their hair and makeup. Bebe is not only an amazing makeup artist, she's also a pleasant person to be around. I would recommend Bebe's services to anyone getting married. Please look no further for your makeup and hair needs!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/29/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

If you are interested in finding someone to do makeup for your special day, look no further. Bebe Simone is fantastic! We live out-of-town and Bebe was really great at communicating with us along the way and was flexible when we came in for our trial. She is always so prepared and professional. On our special day, she made us all feel great. The makeup was done in such a way that it looked really nice for our photos, but was not too much. Having Bebe there with us that morning just made the day that much better. She is certainly someone that I would want to work with again in the future!

Profile Picture Jami , 8/28/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Bebe did an awesome job! We all looked and felt beautiful! She listened to everyone's preferences on how they wear makeup. She also showed up to the house with everything she needed on time and was very professional! She was great at responding to emails and answering questions as well as confirming timelines prior to the wedding date. I would highly recommend her services to anyone who is looking for a makeup artist!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 7/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I would highly recommend Bebe she was very professional , prompt and knowledgable of her profession

Profile Picture Donna, 5/16/15, 1 Review