Barsky Diamonds Reviews

Barsky Diamonds View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
    Stephanie Married on 01/14/2017
    I absolutely love Barsky's! We went here for my engagement ring because of the value and service my parents received 50 years ago when my dad bought my mom's engagement ring. Not only did we find the most stunning engagement ring, but they were able to custom design the wedding band to match! I wouldn't go anywhere else for quality diamonds, workmanship or professionalism. It was an ABSOLUTE pleasure to work with Nathan Barsky.
    Abigail Married on 09/09/2016
    Fantastic! Highly recommend. We got both engagement and wedding rings here!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 10/03/2015
    I'll probably never by jewelry anywhere else after my experience with Barsky. I went in with very specific and high expectations that other jewelers did not meet. None of them held a candle to Barsky. Nate listed to what I was looking for and the first diamond that he brought out met all of my expectations. I looked at a few other stones for comparison and then multiple settings. At no point did I feel pressured or rushed. My fiancé and I bought the diamond and ring and walked out the with it the same day. I would confidently recommend Barsky to anyone looking for an engagement ring and plan to go back for our wedding bands.
    Jackie Married on 09/05/2015
    Love coming to Barsky's! The staff are helpful, friendly, and most importantly, patient! Great quality product and I plan to go back for non-wedding jewelry!
    Lauren Married on 08/15/2015
    Barsky is the go-to shop!! All of the staff there are great!! Especially Matt, he is so knowledgeable and helpful!! Super trustworthy!
    Cristina Married on 11/01/2014
    Everyone here makes you feel like home, and helps you in any way they can!
    From selecting and designing my engagemnt ring, wedding bands, and a surprise necklace from my husband Barsky Diamonds was tehre every step of the way. The quailty of work is only surpassed by the people who work there!
  • User1859707 2+ years ago
    Hand made rings for both bride and groom! Simply wonderful!
    Beth Married on 08/30/2014
    This family owned jewelry store is so welcoming and friendly! They made us feel so comfortable with our purchase, by informing us about the diamonds, and answering any questions we had about quality. I am so glad we found them!
    Jessica Married on 07/19/2014
    Great Place! Wonderful service and quality!
    Ami Married on 10/18/2013
    Simply amazing!! Worked within our budget to create our dream wedding rings. Staff was always helpful, knowledgeable, and flexible. Would highly recommend to newly engaged couples and we plan to return for future jewelry needs!
    Khadijah Married on 08/17/2013
    Barsky diamond are sooooo nice I was so happy to find out my husband bought engagement ring from here so when it was time to shop for wedding bands there was no other place to look when your looking for a quality diamond I highly recommend barsky and one place to look it family oriented and knowledge about diamonds a ladies best friend!!!!!!
  • User1301156 2+ years ago
    Barsky Diamonds is a great shop with beautiful wedding rings. My husband bought my engagement ring there and I absolutely love it. I had a diamond from my grandmother's engagement ring that I wanted incorporated into my ring, and they did a wonderful job customizing the ring. We liked my engagement ring so much we decided to get both of our wedding bands there as well. Free adjustments and polishing for life. Great customer service.
    Kristen Married on 08/04/2013
    Helpful and not pushy whatsoever. They worked within our budget and were incredibly kind. The rings we purchased are absolutely beautiful.
    Heather Married on 07/13/2013
    My husband purchased my engagement ring at Barsky (with a little help from me!) They were professional, honest and we could tell that we were getting a fair deal. We did not hesitate to go back to Barsky to purchase both of our wedding bands. We are both extremely happy with the look and quality of the 3 rings we purchased. Thanks Barsky!
  • Jill
    Jill Married on 03/30/2013
    Jeff Barsky gave us top notch treatment and gorgeous rings! He is extremely knowledgeable and very honest. I get compliments on engagement ring non stop. The staff is very friendly and a delight to work with.

Highly recommended!

Jill
    Nicole Married on 09/15/2012
    These guys are amazing. They made my husband and I feel completely at ease during our engagement ring shopping and then again while we shopped for our wedding bands. Matt our salesman always remembers us when we stop in to have our rings cleaned. Barsky has become our go to for all our jewelry needs. Their warranty and prices are second to none.
  • User912673 2+ years ago
    Wonderful to work with! Mr. Barsky helped my husband pick out the perfect engagement ring for me. He sat with him and really got to know him. He taught my husband all about diamonds and gave him the best price/quality available. My husband shopped around and Barsky was the clear choice. We went back for our wedding bands got a great deal. We are so glad we decided to purchase from Barsky Diamonds. Their service was above and beyond their competitors.
  • User909106 2+ years ago
    My husband found my beautiful engagement ring at Barsky, and we also had them make a custom wedding band to match the detail of the vintage-style ring. They were very accommodating and great to work with! Excellent value as well.
    Sarah Married on 04/12/2012
    EXCELLENT!

Chris was our jeweler, although any of the staff are great (Seth, Rick, Ron, Denise, Nate, Marie, Donny etc). They're customers of mine (I work at a Starbucks nearby) and absolutely delivered!

Our rings were exquisite! They took my engagement ring, purchased elsewhere by the way, and made a mold of it so that they could create a custom wedding band to fit around it as a set! Chris worked within our budget and made our day sparkle!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 03/17/2012
    I had given up hope of finding my dream wedding band because my engagement ring is vintage so it was difficult for me to find a band that would even match. The only options I was being offered was to have one made. My finance and I were walking by Barsky’s and we did not want to go in because we thought it would be way too expensive. THIS PLACE IS AWESOME! They were with the quickness with showing us every ring that matched the vintage engagement ring and budget.
    Lauren Married on 01/14/2012
    LOVE everything about this place! Highly recommended to anyone with any budget.
    They were super helpful and custom made my rings for me at basically no extra cost. I got an amazing diamond at an amazing price!
    John Married on 11/25/2011
    I got her engagement ring and we got our bands from Barskys. The no pressure sales are great. Come and take a look, they'll give you a price and hold the ring for you. They suggest take a look around at the other shops. Our rings are awesome and we couldn't be happier
    Jennifer Married on 11/11/2011
    Great place to shop for engagement and wedding bands. We got our entire set here and were surprised by the affordability of the quality diamonds/settings we were looking for. Great experience. Also - love the little dogs that run around the store - so cute.
    Jennifer Married on 09/17/2011
    I love my ring. My fiance got my engagement ring there (which I get compliments all the time) and then we went back and got our bands. I wanted my engagement ring to match my band exactly. When I went to pick up the band a couple weeks before the wedding I noticed the sales man miscounted the diamonds. I mentioned it to the women that runs the shop and she didn't hesitate to take it back to add two more diamonds to the band to match my engagement ring. They are extremely friendly and helpful.
    Bree Married on 07/02/2011
    Barsky was awesome! When my husband was getting ready to propose (unbeknownst to me) Nathan at Barsky was great! He helped him through the process as my husband brought in some of my everyday jewelry to give him a sense of who I was and what I would want to wear FOREVER!

After the proposal we went in together to get it sized and then when it came time we had our wedding bands custom made. The whole process was delightful and I was made to feel that anything I envisioned was possible there.

They kept our budget in mind when designing and I would definitely continue to shop with them for all my jewelry wants!