700 S 6th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bario Neal

Bario Neal began as the collaborative work of designers Anna Bario and Page Neal. Anna and Page began working together with the shared idea that our most precious things come with a story. Drawn to the imaginative possibilities of jewelry, yet disillusioned by industry standards that turned a blind eye to metal and gemstone mining’s environmental and human tolls, the designers began to envision how to make jewelry of lasting value and ethical origins.

In 2008, Anna and Page launched Bario Neal as a design-forward, women-owned and feminist company. Today, Bario Neal is an industry leader in ethical sourcing and progressive manufacturing, known for its design sensibility and high-quality, handcrafted work. A belief in the right to love and marry whoever and however you choose is one of the core principles of Bario Neal’s jewelry. Whether it is a custom diamond ring or a pendant from the collections, each piece is designed in-house and handcrafted with reclaimed precious metals, Fairmined gold, and ethically sourced stones. The Bario Neal team works extensively with a local community of craftspeople on Philadelphia’s historic Jeweler’s Row — the oldest jewelry district in the United States — to apply specialized techniques such as hand engraving or glass enameling.

Bario Neal is designing an ethical way forward for the jewelry industry, one handmade piece at a time.

• ArtDecoDiamonds.com
kalmia rose cut morganite ring 1 51 130009 1559759809

49 Reviews for Bario Neal

Darri Farr · Married on 02/29/2020

Unbelievable artistry and professionalism

My now-husband and I decided to get engaged back in the summer of 2017, and his mother was generous enough to give us this insane 3.2 carat princess cut diamond that she used to wear as an earring (!!). I had come across engagement rings that incorporated clustered colored gemstones and loved the look, but was unsure how I could achieve that setting with this big honking rock. We went into Bario Neal's showroom for a consultation, and within 15 minutes, the team led me to a design that incorporated apricot sapphires, morganite, and champagne diamonds of different shapes in a way that didn't try and compete with the heirloom stone, but made my ring feel like me.

There was no question that I'd go back to Bario Neal for my wedding band, and so after a long engagement, I visited the showroom at the end of 2019 with a diamond tennis bracelet my husband's grandmother gifted us (gotta love NJ Italians). I loved the Lash Linear design, but was unsure how it would fit around my engagement ring, or if it would clash. Sarah suggested I ever-so-slightly curve the band to fit with my ring, and because they still had the CAD renderings, they could make sure they'd sit together without having to keep my engagement ring on hand. Timing-wise, I cut it pretty close, but the team had my custom heirloom diamond band ready so we received it a few days before our wedding. It turned out gorgeous! I love that I can wear the band on its own, or can stack it with my engagement ring when I wanna stunt. Sarah even had fun plans for how they could replace the diamonds from the tennis bracelet with colored stones to match my engagement ring (I'm already saving up for that one). Bario Neal will be my jeweler for life!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Kelly · Married on 02/29/2020

Great product! Great customer service!

So glad we found the Bario Neal showroom in NYC! The team made the process much less daunting. My now husband had never worn jewelry before and they made him feel comfortable and even excited about the process! They made his band and a custom band to compliment my heirloom engagement ring. We both love our rings and the fact that we feel good about supporting this company. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/30/2020
  • Jo Ann

Jo Ann Fricker · Married on 06/02/2019

Understated Elegance ... Gorgeous

Beautiful bands for our wedding!! We chose the hammered crescent band for each of our rings!!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Bario Neal FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Cleaning
    Payment Plans
    Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Accessories
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Accessories
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Fair Trade
    Handcrafted
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    5-6 weeks

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bario Neal 1
    Free custom design consultation
    We offer a free consultation to create a custom engagement ring or commitment bands. Please contact us at page@bario-neal.com for more details.

• 700 S 6th Street Philadelphia, PA, 19147 See on map
    215 -454-2164 (Phone number)
    Monday - Closed Tuesday - Closed Wednesday - 1-7 Thursday - 1-7 Friday - 11-6 Saturday - 11-6 Sunday - 11-6
    Location of (Bario Neal)