669 Heacock Rd, Yardley, PA 19067 Map · Phone number

About Marvin Scott & Co.

At Marvin Scott & Co. we take pride in every engagement ring and wedding band that is built. Our specialty is custom designs but we offer pieces by Coast, Gabriel NY, Mark Schneider Design, and Natalie K. We offer the most competitive pricing in the industry so rest assured you are making the best purchase.

We thank you for your consideration in allowing us to be a part of this very special occasion. We would love to work with you in person but if not possible please correspond by email or phone.

Marvin Scott & Co. is a full service jewelry store and we are happy to take care of all of your jewelry needs. We offer services such as appraisals, ring sizings, & general repairs. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions for there is nothing too big or too small.

We hope to speak with you soon.

Follow Marvin Scott & Co. on

• Bands 4 Bros
  • TwoBirch
  • BENARI JEWELERS
  • Maya Belle Jewelry
jpeg
Marvin Scott & Co.
Round Brilliant Diamond Engagement Ring with Half Moon Side Diamonds. The Piece is Hand Engraved...
Round Brilliant Diamond Engagement Ring by Natalie K.
Round Brilliant Diamond Engagement Ring by Natalie K.
Diamond Eternity Band with Three Rows of Round Brilliant Diamonds.
Diamond Eternity Band with Three Rows of Round Brilliant Diamonds.
Men's 8mm Platinum Wedding Band with a Polished & Satin Finish.
Men's 8mm Platinum Wedding Band with a Polished & Satin Finish.
jpeg
Marvin Scott & Co.

6 Reviews for Marvin Scott & Co.

Michelle · Married on 06/13/2014

We have only dealt with Scott but our experiences have been great!! I was advised by a couple people when my groom and I started shopping for my engagement ring to go there. We looked over styles and when I figured out what I liked and we told him the price range he said to come back in a few days and he'd have options. It was perfect. I chose from two settings and three stones to make my perfect ring. I am obsessed still and I've had it for a year! We also went back to buy my grooms wedding ring and a beautiful bracelet for my daughter. Three purchases, all perfect.

Sent on 08/16/2014

John · Married on 04/23/2011

Scott is awesome!!!! He provided my wife and I with the most enthusiastic and individualized guidance when we chose our rings. He helped me with creating a very unique engagement ring that dazzled my now wife. Thanks Scott

Sent on 09/27/2011

So awesome. My husband brought my friend with him to look for rings. She had her daughter in toe and they gave her a little pair of earrings just for hanging out. =)
    We loved dealing with everyone there. We bought our wedding bands and there which they made for us. What a great place to go!

Sent on 09/23/2012

Marvin Scott & Co. FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Accessories
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Accessories
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands

• 669 Heacock Rd Yardley, PA, 19067 See on map
    2153219242 (Phone number)
    Sunday & Monday Closed ~ Tuesday 10:00am to 5:30pm ~ Wednesday 10:00am to 8:00pm ~ Thursday 10:00am to 5:30pm ~ Friday 10:00am to 5:30pm ~ Saturday 10:00am to 5:00pm
    Location of (Marvin Scott & Co.)