Newtown Square, PA View map Visit website

When you know it's #MeantToB, Benari Jewelers has everything you're looking for. Whether your style is more classic or contemporary, we have you covered with the top brands in fine jewelry, luxury timepieces along with an extensive collection of loose diamonds and bridal jewelry. Let our friendly, expert staff in Exton and Newtown Square help you find that perfect piece.

Family owned and operated for more than half a century, Benari Jewelers became a Delaware Valley institution by adhering to a simple philosophy: Treat each customer as if they were our only customer. A belief you’ll find reflected in every facet of what we do—from our highly knowledgeable and friendly staff to an unparalleled selection of fine jewelry.

From brilliantly bold to elegantly modest, Benari offers an impressive array of diamond engagement and wedding rings, anniversary bands and loose diamonds from many top designers such as Tacori, Hearts on Fire, Verragio and many others. Symbolize your love for each other with a look that's equally as special.

Benari proudly carries an exclusive assortment of fine jewelry & classic timepieces representing the most reputable designers in fashion today such as David Yurman, Roberto Coin, Marco Bicego, John Hardy, Hearts on Fire, Cartier, TAG Heuer and many others. No matter what your taste or budget, our goal isn't simply meeting your expectations, but exceeding them.

299 Main Street, Exton PA 19341

610-363-8450

3606 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, PA 19073

610-355-1800

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Insurance
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • Christine
    Christine C. Married on 06/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Go here and ask for Tara!

This review is for the Newtown Square location, specifically with their associate Tara. I bought my wedding band there after shopping with Tara. Benari itself has such a great selection of bridal but Tara made the process so painless. I have been to jewelry stores where I have felt some dishonesty happening and pushiness and there is absolutely none of that with Tara. I will continue to go to Tara for any of my jewelry needs in the future and I recommend that you do the same!

BENARI JEWELERS's reply:

Thanks for sharing that wonderful experience, Christine! We hope to see you again and we will share your good words to Tara. All the best, BENARI JEWELERS
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 12/14/2019

Truly unique and exquisite

Thank you Benari for working with my husband to make a custom engagement ring and wedding bands! Everyone that we talked to at Benari was amazing and helped us make the right decisions from materials to design to shipping. I can't thank them enough for giving me a truly unique and exquisite piece of artwork that I cherish every day. Thank you!

BENARI JEWELERS's reply:

Thanks for sharing that wonderful experience, Katie. It really makes us smile knowing how happy you were during your BENARI shopping experience. We hope your piece makes you as happy as it did the day you purchased it. Remember we’re always here for any future needs as well!
  • User1223919 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Benari Jewelers is the place to go for any life event jewelry! My husband purchased my engagement ring from Rachel Benari and had a such a wonderful experience that we knew we had to go back for our wedding bands. Rachel helped us to pick out the perfect match that outshines other jewelry we've seen. The quality service and timeless pieces will keep us coming back for many years to come:)

BENARI JEWELERS's reply:

Thanks for making the trip to see us! It really means a lot. We’ll be sure to tell Rachel about your kind words as well!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

3606 West Chester Pike Newtown Square, 19073
Location of (BENARI JEWELERS)
3606 West Chester Pike Newtown Square, PA, 19073

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding