1746 West Allen Street, Allentown, PA 18104 Map · Phone number

About Susan Bella Jewelry

Philosophy

My ethical standards are to provide unique, quality goods in a comfortable atmosphere, while treating all people honestly, fairly, with respect and a smile.

Since the age of ten, I’ve learned many facets of the jewelry industry to properly understand what it takes to operate a store I can be proud of. It is so important for me to be knowledgeable about all the parts of jewelry: how to design it, create it, repair it, give advice to sell it, maintain it, etc. I am not in this business just to sell jewelry, but to provide a service that will make consumers happy. I don’t want my customers to buy jewelry unless they can wear it and truly enjoy it – you should love every piece of jewelry you own.

I believe that wearing jewelry should evoke an emotion, which is one of the reasons why I encourage people to look at more unique pieces. If everyone walks around wearing the same items, you lose some of that feeling. Your jewelry can be a reflection of who you are and an expression of how you are feeling that day.

I also believe that buying jewelry should never be a stuffy experience… it should always be fun! I strive to make the store your happy place where you will always leave with a smile. At Susan Bella, we build relationships with our customers and we are always happy to see you… we love and appreciate our customers and we love what we do!

• Custom Design – make an appointment or come in at your leisure to speak with Susan
    • Design the engagement ring of your dreams.
    • Re-set the heirloom diamond your relative gave you.
    • Change your wedding set from yellow gold to white gold or platinum.
    • Alter the items sitting in your jewelry box untouched for years.
  • Pandora
    • Have your bracelet or necklace re-designed; get suggestions for future purchases.
    • Register your bracelet.
    • Make a wish list.
    • Steam clean & adjust the clasp(s) or leave your bracelet for a spa treatment.
    • Call ahead ordering.
  • Diamond Sales - make an appointment or come in at your leisure to speak with Susan
    • Find the perfect diamond(s) for a ring, pendant or earrings.
    • I use only diamond experts to provide high quality, certified stones.
    • Matching services available (find a matching stone to something you already own).
  • Repairs
    • Expert repairs on all jewelry.
    • Assess problems of pieces to try to prevent future problems.
    • Watch batteries, bands and shortening.
  • Wish List
    • Hard to shop for? Make a wish list from our fine jewelry collection; send in your significant other before a birthday or Holiday to surprise you with something they know you will love!
  • Cleaning
    • Steam clean and check jewelry for problems; recommended twice per year.

Follow Susan Bella Jewelry on

Yellow gold or white gold with white topaz and diamonds
r1333 new
r1558dwb 2
Susan Bella Jewelry
Gold, Platinum & Alternate metal rings for him.
Gold, Platinum & Alternate metal rings for him.
878475f506419032 His Hers Wedding set

5 Reviews for Susan Bella Jewelry

1 User photo

Susan Bella Jewelry 1

Adrienne F. · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful work & wonderful staff!

I design my engagement ring and wedding band with one of the staff members at Susan Bella Jewelry. They were such help, so attentive, professional, and simply so supportive to my questions or concerns while in the process of creating my engagement ring and band. Both pieces turned out AMAZING- they brought my vision to life and gave me tons of help with technical information about stones and metals to be best used. I am so glad I went with a local company like Susan Bella, they really take care of you and make sure you get what you deserve! I cannot wait to create another piece with them one day!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Susan Bella Jewelry's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments... it was a pleasure to help you!! And THANK YOU for choosing Susan Bella to help with such an important purchase!!!

Sierra · Married on 09/15/2018

Susan takes great pride and care in her work and it shows in the finished product. My fiancé came to Susan with a drawing of the ring he wanted to create for me and Susan made his vision into a beautiful reality. She also custom designed my wedding band and picked out the perfect ring for my new husband. We can't thank Susan enough for the wonderful job she did throughout the whole process, for being easy to work with, and for creating rings that I am thrilled to wear for the rest of my life.

Susan Bella Jewelry 2
    Sent on 10/04/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/22/2015

If it's possible to have a perfect jewelry shopping experience, we had it at Susan Bella. She custom-made my engagement ring (and even suggested improvements to the design that both saved money AND made it look even better!), sold me my husband's engagement watch (which he adores!), and got us our wedding bands in a hurry after we had trouble with purchasing them from another jeweler. Prices are completely fair, service is impeccable, sales are no-pressure. I hope to never be in the market for engagement and wedding jewelry again ( ;) ), but if I am, I'll be going to Susan Bella.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Susan Bella Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Accessories
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    3-4 weeks