9250 Rosewood Drive, East Greenville, PA 18041 Map · Phone number

About Images

Please visit my website at www.jstaufferimages.com to find out what I offer for the bride! I've got clutches, jewelry, and beautiful accessories that are reasonably priced for your perfect day! My aim is to please......I want your day to be special. I will take the time to research an item that you are looking for to create that fabulous look. Let me do the legwork for you. Call me or email. I will ship accessories to you and assist you in choosing the right look for your wedding dress. Many times, the bride sends me a photo and we work together from there. I also have bridesmaids gifts......clutches and jewelry that won't cost you a fortune! I accept Paypal. The best way to know me is to look at my website.

whitestretchring
accessorypic
moreaugustaccessories005

1 Reviews for Images

Megan · Married on 04/25/2010

Joi was a big help when it came to picking out the jewelry for myself and my girls. We talked over the phone, I was able to look at the website and she brought samples for me to look at. The first necklace I ordered for my girls had a pendant that was WAY too big. Joi was AMAZING! She took it back and helped me pick one that was more appropriate for what I was looking for. Everything looked absolutely stunning for my wedding, and the girls loved both the earrings and the necklaces! I would highly recommend Images to anyone. Whether you know what you want or you aren't too sure, Joi is extremely helpful and wonderful to work with!

Sent on 06/02/2010