411 York Rd, Jenkintown, PA 19046 Map · Phone number

About My Jewel Shop, Inc

Inspired by the endless possibilities of marrying creative design with fine jewels, Rob and Linda Stewart established My Jewel Shop, Inc. in 1971. Together, they have maintained the highest standards of excellence, knowledge, and inventiveness with their emphasis on quality and customer service.

As experts in fine jewels and design, we feel that thoroughly educating our customers is a necessity. Our specialty in distinctive bridal jewelry for all budgets creates an environment for couples to feel confident in.

Sentimentality is greatly valued at My Jewel Shop… Whether you wish to incorporate a treasured family stone, utilize inherited metal, or make use of a component that has nostalgic significance to you — your imagination is the only limitation! In this way, together we can create a piece that not only has tangible worth, but also an indescribable value to you, the wearer.

My Jewel Shop additionally inventories hundreds of mounts, semi-mounts, wedding bands, and stones to help you make an informed purchase. As specialists in alternative metals and traditional designs, we have choices for all preferences and price ranges.

The symbolism associated with your rings is timeless… Let My Jewel Shop make the experience of selecting your fine jewelry an everlasting and beautiful memory.

Follow My Jewel Shop, Inc on

Other couples have also viewed

• A.M. Ross & Son
lashbrook 2

2 Reviews for My Jewel Shop, Inc

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/26/2013

We got my engagement and wedding ring here, and I bought my husband's ring here as well. They are so reasonable with price and so responsive. They really want to help you out to make sure that you're happy- they're fantastic. I had a small diamond fall out of my engagement ring when I got it and they fixed it so quickly and were so nice about it. They're amazing- go there!

Sent on 05/27/2013

Michelle · Married on 09/04/2011

I promise you will not find a jewel shop that will treat you as much like family as Rob and Lynda will. Unless they really are family. They will not let you make the wrong decision, no matter the cost, and everything will be beautiful.

Sent on 01/23/2012

My Jewel Shop, Inc FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Ring Sizing
    Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks
    3-4 weeks
    5-6 weeks
    7+ weeks

• Velvet Sky Bakery Wedding Cakes

My Jewel Shop will always have a special place in our hearts - we had my engagement ring, a long time family heirloom, re-set with these wonderfully warm and professional people... truly exquisitely!! They are true experts and leaders in their field. If you're shopping for antiques, modern designs or looking to have custom work done, with impeccable customer service the whole way through, look no further. Thank you My Jewel Shop!!!

• 411 York Rd Jenkintown, 19046 See on map
    2158873887 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday: 10am to 5:30pm Wednesday: 10am to 5:30pm Thursday: 10am to 5:30pm Friday: 10am to 5:30pm Saturday: 10am to 4pm Closed Sundays and Mondays
    Location of (My Jewel Shop, Inc)