A.M. Ross & Son

Jenkintown, PA View map

Located in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania, A.M. Ross & Son is a retail fine jewelry store.

A.M. Ross & Son has been a family owned jewelry manufacturer and retailer since 1955. Our manufacturing capabilities and buying power allow us to offer the widest and most high quality selection of fine jewelry.

Our products vary from engagement and bridal jewelry, to stylish accent pieces, to more classic styles. With custom designs, custom orders, hand or machine engraving, and many other options we can personalize your jewelry to fit your style or to create a meaningful gift for someone special in your life.

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
    Melanie Married on 09/28/2019

Great quality, very knowledgeable

We were referred here by my husband's boss. The owner is very nice, reasonable, and helpful. He re-set an heirloom diamond from my husband's side in a beautiful halo setting with a perfect wedding band to match. I get compliments on it constantly. I haven't had any issues with the ring or the mini-diamonds on the band falling off. They even cleaned one of my other rings that was not from their store when I was there. We had a great experience! Highly recommend.
  • User2228535 2+ years ago
    I heard of A.M. Ross & Son through a friend and couldn't have been happier with their service! They not only had amazing prices for wedding rings and engravings, but they did everything they could to make us satisfied customers. Even when we asked for really really tiny engravings, they were able to do it. In addition, the owner said I could come by the week of my wedding to have my engagement ring polished for free! I highly recommend this jeweler to all in the Jenkintown area!
    Julianne Married on 09/30/2006
    This small little jewelry shop had great selection and great prices. Their customer service is wonderful - no annoying extra charges for every little thing you get.

411 Cottman St Jenkintown, 19046
888-679-8888

Tues - Fri : 7:30 - 6:00 Sat: 10:00 - 3:00
Location of (A.M. Ross & Son)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding