Guy Edward Family Jewelers

-a division of-
First Pennsylvania Precious Metals
25 Easton Road, Warrington, Pa 18976

215-674-5910

We love a good love story, and we'd be honored to be a part of yours! We have both new and estate jewelry including engagement rings and wedding bands, lots of GIA certified diamonds in-stock, and can custom design the ring of your dreams! We offer full service in-house jewelry repair, custom design services, appraisals, and have Gemologists on staff. Stop in and check out our unmatched selection of beautiful inventory! We also have watches, sterling silver jewelry, men's jewelry, family jewelry, coins, antiques, and collectibles! We buy jewelry, diamonds, and coins as well. You can even trade your broken and damaged jewelry for new items! Buy/sell/trade/fix/design/create/restore... we do it all! Family owned for over 40 years, we love celebrating your special moments with you!

Voted Best Rings by Philly Hot List!

Contact us for more information:

Guy Edward Family Jewelers/First Pennsylvania Precious Metals
25 Easton Road
Warrington, Pa 18976
(215) 674-5910
fppmdiamonds@aol.com
guyedwardjewelers.com

• Woman-owned

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Designer Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • User1094122 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My fiancé got my engagement ring here and it is so unique and beautiful! It's an intricately engraved setting from the 1920s! They worked with him to rebuild part of it so it could fit a bigger diamond than the ring originally had. It turned out perfect! They have such an enormous selection but I love that my FH was able to select a ring and a diamond to put together something totally unique. We'll definitely be back for wedding bands!
    Nadia Married on 05/21/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I love this place!! BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR RINGS AND THINGS!! DON'T GO ANY WHERE ELSE!!!
  • User1257066 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My engagement ring is from the 1920's, so I've been looking everywhere for an estate piece or an antique looking wedding band to match. All of the jewelry stores I've been to told me they can "custom make" one for me, but they do not carry what I was looking for. My fiance stumbled upon this store one day and brought me back to check it out. So worth it! They have a gorgeous selection of estate jewelry that it was so difficult to choose! I ultimately decided on a beautiful piece that matches my engagement ring perectly - and it was under $400 with tax! Better than a "made to look antique" ring for no less than $1000! Very happy with my purchase :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Guy Edward Family Jewelers 1
Gift
We are offering FREE verbal appraisals who want to know what their jewelry is worth! Have your items inspected by a Gemological Institute of America graduate! We specialize in large diamonds and estate pieces! Have your items appraised while you wait! We also appraise rare coins FREE of charge Just stop in the store: First Pennsylvania Precious metals 25 easton road warrington, pa 18976 215-674-5910 gbe11111@aol.com yourfavoritejeweler.googlepages.com
Guy Edward Family Jewelers 2
Gift
Free jewelry cleaning and inspection by our profession jewelers! Have a Gemological institute of America graduate inspect your items to ensure your valuables are safe and not at risk! We will clean them for FREE while you wait! Just stop in the store: First Pennsylvania Precious metals 25 easton road warrington, pa 18976 215-674-5910 gbe11111@aol.com yourfavoritejeweler.googlepages.com

Events

01 Sep
Open Door

Interested in learning how to buy a diamond or piece of jewelry? Stop in today for a free seminar from a GIA graduate! We'll teach you all you need to know to make a confident decision when making your diamond or jewelry selection.

Call or email for a private appointment:

• 215-674-5910

Cost: FREE

Date: From 09/01/2020 to 01/02/2034 Schedule all day
Location: 25 Easton Road, Warrington, PA

25 Easton Road Warrington, PA, 18976
Location of (Guy Edward Family Jewelers)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding