25 Easton Road, Warrington, PA 18976 Map · Phone number

-a division of-
First Pennsylvania Precious Metals
25 Easton Road, Warrington, Pa 18976

215-674-5910

We love a good love story, and we'd be honored to be a part of yours! We have both new and estate jewelry including engagement rings and wedding bands, lots of GIA certified diamonds in-stock, and can custom design the ring of your dreams! We offer full service in-house jewelry repair, custom design services, appraisals, and have Gemologists on staff. Stop in and check out our unmatched selection of beautiful inventory! We also have watches, sterling silver jewelry, men's jewelry, family jewelry, coins, antiques, and collectibles! We buy jewelry, diamonds, and coins as well. You can even trade your broken and damaged jewelry for new items! Buy/sell/trade/fix/design/create/restore... we do it all! Family owned for over 40 years, we love celebrating your special moments with you!

Voted Best Rings by Philly Hot List!

Contact us for more information:

Guy Edward Family Jewelers/First Pennsylvania Precious Metals

We do in-house jewelry repair
We do in-house jewelry repair
dia

4 Reviews for Guy Edward Family Jewelers

My fiancé got my engagement ring here and it is so unique and beautiful! It's an intricately engraved setting from the 1920s! They worked with him to rebuild part of it so it could fit a bigger diamond than the ring originally had. It turned out perfect! They have such an enormous selection but I love that my FH was able to select a ring and a diamond to put together something totally unique. We'll definitely be back for wedding bands!

Sent on 02/19/2013

Nadia · Married on 05/21/2014

I love this place!! BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR RINGS AND THINGS!! DON'T GO ANY WHERE ELSE!!!

Sent on 09/10/2017

My engagement ring is from the 1920's, so I've been looking everywhere for an estate piece or an antique looking wedding band to match. All of the jewelry stores I've been to told me they can "custom make" one for me, but they do not carry what I was looking for. My fiance stumbled upon this store one day and brought me back to check it out. So worth it! They have a gorgeous selection of estate jewelry that it was so difficult to choose! I ultimately decided on a beautiful piece that matches my engagement ring perectly - and it was under $400 with tax! Better than a "made to look antique" ring for no less than $1000! Very happy with my purchase :)

Sent on 07/25/2013

Guy Edward Family Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Accessories
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Guy Edward Family Jewelers 1
    FREE verbal appraisal on all jewelry and coins!
    We are offering FREE verbal appraisals who want to know what their jewelry is worth! Have your items inspected by a Gemological Institute of America graduate! We specialize in large diamonds and estate pieces! Have your items appraised while you wait! We also appraise rare coins FREE of charge Just stop in the store: First Pennsylvania Precious metals 25 easton road warrington, pa 18976 215-674-5910 gbe11111@aol.com yourfavoritejeweler.googlepages.com
  • Guy Edward Family Jewelers 2
    Free jewelry cleaning & Inspection!
    Free jewelry cleaning and inspection by our profession jewelers! Have a Gemological institute of America graduate inspect your items to ensure your valuables are safe and not at risk! We will clean them for FREE while you wait! Just stop in the store: First Pennsylvania Precious metals 25 easton road warrington, pa 18976 215-674-5910 gbe11111@aol.com yourfavoritejeweler.googlepages.com

1 Event

• Sep Tue

FREE DIAMOND EDUCATION

Request Information
    • When:
      Sep 01, 2020Jan 02, 2034 12:00 AM (4871 days event)
    • Location:
      25 Easton Road, Warrington, Philadelphia

Interested in learning how to buy a diamond or piece of jewelry? Stop in today for a free seminar from a GIA graduate! We'll teach you all you need to know to make a confident decision when making your diamond or jewelry selection.

Call or email for a private appointment:

• 215-674-5910
    • fppmdiamonds@aol.com

First Pennsylvania Precious Metals

25 Easton Road, Warrington, PA 18976

guyedwardjewelry.com
    Cost: FREE

• 25 Easton Road Warrington, PA, 18976 See on map
    Location of (Guy Edward Family Jewelers)