Autumn Lin Photography Reviews

5 | New York, NY

5 Reviews for Autumn Lin Photography

Christopher · Married on 05/19/2012

Autumn was awesome and definitely exceeded every expectation that we had. She and her staff took wonderful pictures both for the engagement shoot and on the day of the wedding. On the day of the wedding, she followed my wife, and took pictures of the girls. Her staff member followed me around and took pictures of the guys. Both photographers were excellent and melded well with the party (We've heard horror stories of photographers being in your face during the whole day, but this was definitely NOT the case). We also got the photo booth which was a huge hit on our wedding day. If we were to do it again, she would definitely be #1 on our list. If you can book her, we would recommend her without any reservation!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2012
  • Q

qiming · Married on 01/01/2012

Thank you for providing quality service to let me enjoy happy wedding

Sent on 02/26/2012

Anna · Married on 01/24/2009

AMAZING!! Our ePics were PHENOMENAL! She was a pleasure to work with and so was the entire team of photogs that came along with her. Can't wait to see our proofs. By far my favorite vendor~

Sent on 02/10/2009

Christine · Married on 10/25/2008

3.5

Autumn Lin's work is well worth the cost. She did an amazing job with our engagement photos and captures all of our special requests with the exact style we wanted. She was so flexible with us in terms of the different scenes and backgrounds we wanted. She was also very accomodating in terms of customizing a package that met our needs. She is extremely talented and very professional. Plus, she was a delight to work with!

Sent on 11/11/2008

Danielle · Married on 09/24/2010

1.4
      2.5
      0.5
      1.5
      2.0
      1.0

Our experience with Autumn was pretty much a disaster. Autumn took some beautiful photos of my husband and me at various locations in the City prior to our wedding, and we were quite pleased with the quality of those photos. Unfortunately, that's where the good news stops. The photos she took during the ceremony were terrible (honestly, we had some guests take better photos on their iphones) and she messed up the photography of my family terribly (all of the photos are washed out and taken against weird backdrops). The worst part was how long it took to get the photos from her. It took well over a year to get my book and my mom just got hers nearly four years later. She kept disappearing to Europe or Asia or wherever and not responding to her emails, not sending the books when promised, etc. Hiring Autumn is the only decision of the wedding that I regret-- save yourself a lot of time and heartache and stay away!!

Sent on 07/15/2014