Ashley Alice Artistry (Hair/Makeup) Reviews

16 | Sacramento, CA

16 Reviews for Ashley Alice Artistry (Hair/Makeup)

Ashley did hair and make-up for my sisters wedding and everyone looked absolutely spectacular! She is so friendly and professional! She truly has talent in hair and make-up. If you're looking for someone for your wedding, look no further!

Sent on 09/10/2013
  • User3071900 · event on 12/17/2012

Ashley has been doing my makeup for years. She is the only person I trust to make me look great. She is the only makeup artist to do my makeup where I don't feel like I need to fix anything afterwards. I am extremely picky and she is the best. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 02/17/2013

Jennilee · Married on 09/17/2011

I had the pleasure of meeting Ashley when my sister booked a make-up and hair trial with her for her 09.17.11 wedding. My sister and I instantly fell in love with Ashley due to her friendly and sweet personality. Ashley was very open to what my sister wanted and how she wanted to look which was great since my sister had a horrible experience with a prior trial run. Ashley did an amazing job on my sister’s hair and make-up that she booked her on the spot.

The day of my sister’s wedding Ashley was right on time and was prepared to make us look amazing. Ashley made everyone feel so comfortable and did an AMAZING job on everyone’s make-up. The bridal party, mother of the bride and of course the bride felt like a million bucks and that is all do to Ashley.

I would highly recommend Ashley for her services and if you are looking for someone who is professional, responsive, friendly and of course highly TALENTED then Ashley is your girl.

I was even so impressed by her work that I asked her to save the date for my wedding on 05.26.12. I can’t wait to have Ashley make me look like a million bucks and to have her share that special day with me. =)

Sent on 10/25/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2011

Ashley was wonderful to work with. She met with me a few days prior to the wedding to determine a hair style and makeup for my special day. On the day of, everything turned out great. She came to my house and helped me get ready. She was puntual, professional, and very sweet. She made me look and feel like a princess--I can't thank her enough. My pictures turned out great!! :) It was an awesome experience and I would highly recommend her to any bride who is looking for a hair and makeup stylist.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Morgan · Married on 07/02/2011

Ashley was absolutely amazing for my wedding! She was professional, punctuational and a source of calm on a very hectic day. She did my hair exactly like we had practiced. I really appreciated her responsiveness to what I wanted. Most of all she made me and my bridesmaids look our very best :-)

Sent on 08/21/2011

Mandy · Married on 06/18/2011

I found Ashley by way of her Craigslist ad. I called her to ask about pricing for my wedding that would be about an hour and a half away. She did not charge a travel fee as long as we met the minimum which was extremely fair. Right away we clicked and I knew by seeing pictures of her work and how fair her pricing was that I wanted her to make me beautiful on my wedding day.

Ashley was great with answering my endless questions and always responded very quickly to emails and phone calls. She knew I was on a budget and when I thought I wouldn't be able to afford a practice run for my hair she made me feel confident that if I wouldn't be able to do one that she knew she could still take care of me on the wedding day.

I was able to do a trial run and I was AMAZED at how my hair looked! I also had a great appointment with her as she is so easy going and great to talk with while getting my hair done. I felt like we had known each other for years.

On the wedding day Ashley showed up right on time. When it came to hair and makeup for myself, my Mom, Daughter and Bridesmaid I had no worries at all. Believe it or not Ashley also calmed my nerves about non beauty related wedding day worries. Everyone looked beautiful and was so happy with what Ashley had done. My Husband said our 5 year old Daughter looked so beautiful as she was the first person he saw when he arrived at the venue. He also couldn't stop telling me how beautiful I looked that day and he still stares at photos of me at the wedding saying how he "has the most beautiful wife in the world".

I could go on and on for days about how overly happy I was with hiring Ashley on one of the most important days of my life. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone thinking about hiring Ashley.

If you have any questions or would like to see pictures please email me at garcelonmm@comcast.net.

I also wanted to add that before meeting Ashley I wasn't into wearing makeup much other than the basics. After I went to see Ashley the first time I knew I wanted to learn how to do my makeup for special occasions/night time. She gave me plenty of tips and suggestions, and even compiled a list of makeup that would work specifically for me. In other words I got makeup tips and a list of makeup in my colors for no charge, but just because I asked and she was so helpful.

Thanks again Ashley, when I look back at my pictures and remember how beautiful I felt that day all I have is great memories. You are wonderful!

Sent on 07/04/2011
  • I

Britton · Married on 06/05/2011

I can't describe fully what a pleasure it was to have Ashley do my makeup. She was professional, flexible, helpful and listened to exactly what I wanted. She made me feel completely confident about my look for my special day! I did not have to worry about a thing regarding my makeup. She was great to communicate with, was extremely punctual, helped calm my nerves and best of all, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED MY MAKE-UP! Ashley went above and beyond my expectations, and I would highly recommend her for ANY special occasion, but you can especially count on her to come through as promised on your big day.

Sent on 06/07/2011

Jen · Married on 06/04/2011

Ashley was sweet and did a great job on my hair and makeup. She was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/25/2012

Jenny · Married on 05/29/2011

Ashley was just fabulous! She worked around my hectic schedule to fit in a test run over the holidays and she was so professional and sweet! She did a wonderful job on my wedding day - she really listened to what I wanted and the final look was amazing. She was flexible and even when we had to move the makeup station last minute, she didn't complain at all! She did makeup for 6 people and everyone was done on time and looked beautiful. I would highly recommend her to any bride in the Sacramento area. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 08/23/2011

Lisa · Married on 04/16/2011

Oh gosh how I love Ashley! I wasn't sure I was going to be able to afford having someone come to my house to do our hair and makeup for the wedding until I looked on this site and found her. She was super quick to respond to my initial inquiry, and we got together to do a trial run. I'm not a makeup person so it was really nice for her to explain what she was doing etc. On the wedding day, she was early, was helpful with the girls who weren't having her do their hair, the makeup was outstanding, and my up-do lasted all day and night. She's cheerful, courteous, complimentary, professional, gave me makeup tips, and I looked gorgeous. My husband said he knees buckled when he saw me walking down the aisle. I can't wait to have a reason to do my makeup again!

Sent on 04/28/2011

Marika · Married on 02/26/2011

Ashley is an absolute pleasure to work with. She is extremely comfortable and nice to be around. She puts all effort into making sure that you are happy. Would definitely recommend to future brides.

Sent on 05/02/2011

Stella · Married on 10/10/2010

I actually found Ashlie through Craigslist, and I couldn't find anyone better to work with!! She is friendly, and I feel that we can relate to each other. She was even willing to did two trials for my hair, because she felt that I wasn't totally in love with my hair the first time around. She did her job wonderfully and I would definitely call her again if I need a professional hair and make up done for me!! :)

Sent on 10/15/2010

Alexis · Married on 08/07/2010

Ashley was extremely professional with the whole bridal party, including the mothers and the flower girls. Ashley lilstened to everything I had in mind with makeup and hair, as well as offering knowledgable suggestions. We clicked right away, and I knew that I was making the perfect choice. Along with a great rapport, she is very organized and easy to contact. Ashley helped to make my wonderful day, as beautiful as I had imagined. I would definately recommend Ashley to all brides. Thank you again, Ash.
    -Alexis Fitzgerald

Sent on 10/21/2010

Sarah · Married on 08/07/2010

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding party and I planned to do my own hair and makeup. I am makeup and hair savvy so why should I spend the money? After seeing how stunning the other girls hair and makeup was all turning out I asked if Ashley could also possibly do mine as well. She was able to fit me in and she did an AMAZING job. She listened to exactly what I wanted and my hair and makeup turned out flawless. She was so professional and yet still easy to talk to. I would recommend Ashley to anyone looking to have their hair and makeup done for a special occasion. Oh and did I mention my hair and makeup lasted over night even? Eyelashes and all :-) Ashley is top notch!!! What are you waiting for? Call her!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Julie · Married on 04/10/2010

Ashley was wonderful in every way!! She is warm, talented, and was loved by all. Most importantly, my daughter, the bride, said her hair was done perfectly; it was exactly how my daughter envisioned it. Ashlie did the make up for both daughters, the bride and a bridesmaid. They both looked stunning!! I would highly recommend Ashlee for ALL your make up and hair needs.

Sent on 10/14/2010

For my wedding, it was important to both my groom and I that I have natural makeup for our wedding day. I gathered pictures of the type of makeup I was looking for, as well as pictures of how I wanted my hair done. I contacted Ashley and she quickly understood what I was looking for and wanted to make it happen. She is extremely friendly, conversational, and talented. I had a trial run for my engagement photo shoot of both my hair and makeup. I absolutely loved my hair but wanted to tweak a few things regarding my makeup. In order to make sure I was fully satisfied on my wedding day, Ashley recommended that I have a second trial run. I was extremely happy with the second trial-run of my makeup!! On my wedding day, Ashley remembered every little detail of my hair and make-up and I felt so beautiful!!! Thanks so much Ashley for your attention to-detail, your talent, and your beautiful personality!

Sent on 09/10/2012