Apricot Love Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

Amanda S. Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing Service

We had the best experience with Apricot Love Photography for our wedding from beginning to end. They are truly talented and know exactly what to look for when taking photos. The quality of photos exceeded our expectations! Will definitely recommend to friends and family!
    Michael Married on 04/01/2021

Perfect Wedding Photo PWP

Samuel was Amazing! He captured our wedding perfectly and now we get to relive our Wedding day over and over by looking at our photos. If we could give 10 stars we would. I highly suggest you hire him for your wedding or any event you want captured. Thank you again so much!
    Gabrielle T. Married on 11/20/2020

Best wedding photographer

We worked with Apricot Love Photography in November 2020 when Samuel shot our engagement photos in Chino Hills. Samuel had been recommended to us by one of my friend who previously used them for her engagement photos. We were very happy with our experience with Samuel. He was responsive in his communication leading up to the shoot. During the shoot, Samuel set us at ease. He is very easy to work with.
    We really like the final photos we got from Samuel. We’d recommend him to anyone looking for engagement photos in this area.
    Ashley R. Married on 02/18/2020

Amazing Service

I highly recommend Apricot Love Photography, they did an amazing job! They captured our magical wedding perfectly! They answered emails fast and was able to add in some extra that I asked for! We love the photos and we are so happy we ended up contacting Apricot Love Photography!
  • Wendy
    Wendy C. Married on 02/02/2020

Excellent service and quality product

We used apricotlove photography for our wedding with Samuel, he did an amazing job helping us with poses. He is very comfortable to work with. We received our photos in a timely manner and the final product look great. Highly recommend!
    Nancy C. Married on 10/01/2019

He is a nice photographer!

Wow it was such a pleasure working with Samuel! He was able to capture my engagements, bridals and wedding day photos and we are in love with the pictures!! He always made us feel so comfortable and natural and knew what shots would look great. We are so happy we trusted him with the whole process and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great photographer. Thank you for capturing such beautiful photos for us!
  • I
    Irene T. Married on 03/16/2019

Best photographer there is !!

Samuel photographed our wedding in 2019. He did an excellent job was very personal but also stepped back and let things happen organically. We absolutely loved how he captured our special day will be using him again in the near future for family photos. Highly recommend great work Samuel.
    Sandy C. Married on 03/04/2019

Wonderful experience!!

Samuel did such a wonder job captured our wedding. Our photos were beautiful and would definitely recommend him to anyone I know.
    Jason L. Married on 04/06/2018

The Best!!!

Samuel is absolutely amazing! His dedication and eye for details comes through in every photograph. He is also a joy to work with. He made us feel comfortable and he did a great job capturing our special day. Thank you so much
  • Kaylie
    Kaylie Married on 09/10/2015

Great Photographer!

I am grateful to have Sam as my photographer on my wedding day. He is a dedicated and passionate photographer, and through his work I was able to capture the beautiful, precious and memorable moments for a lifetime! Sam is very patient and kind. Most importantly, he cares about what I wanted and I can truly see his efforts in capturing the special moments for me. I would strongly recommend Sam for anyone who is looking for a caring and professional photographer.