ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils Reviews

ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 4
ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils 5
  • F

Fanny · Married on 12/01/2012

I love Arlene! She is a wonderful lady and does a great job. My veil turn out beautiful...more than words can say! Every thing I asked for was incorporated...last name initial, blue crystals, etc. Thank you very much Arlene!!!!
    ~Fanny

Sent on 01/08/2013

Juliana · Married on 11/10/2012

ABT Monogrammed Veils made me such a beautiful bride on my wedding day! I had such a personal experience with Arlene and really feel like she listened to my wants. I only had a few ideas about what I wanted but Arlene brought these ideas to life! It was like she read my mind! The pieces she made ( bird cage visor, garter, and head band) unique and intricate. She made each interesting and tasteful. Each was comfortable and gave me no problems on the big day! We spoke often, I sent her pictures, and she responded quickly to my questions. I would definitely recommend ABT to anyone who wants a personal unique experience. I know she is located in las Vegas but shipped mine all the way to Philadelphia with no problem! Everything was packed thoroughly and not a flower was crushed.

Sent on 03/26/2013

Talandia · Married on 10/14/2012

Arlene is absolutely amazing! I can’t say enough about just how wonderful she is. My veil is gorgeous. I LOVE IT!!! It is truly a work of art. It turned out better than I ever could have imagined. She knew exactly what I wanted. Every bride should have Arlene make her veil.

Sent on 09/16/2012
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/13/2012

ABT Veils was absolutely wonderful to work with. I knew I wanted a custom veil from the start and had been in contact with multiple different vendors when I met Arlene. She was wonderful. Every detail was up to me. She even added a custom monogram in blue for my something blue. My veil is gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. I also got a pin for my dress that matches my veil to add a little bling. Arlene works with you on everything and on your schedule. If you are looking for custom look no further, get your veil from her. I can't wait to wear my veil and pin on my wedding day.

Sent on 01/21/2012

Dawn · Married on 10/11/2012

Even though I waited til the last minute the headpiece was done very quickly. I had two weeks before the wedding and she had it done in one week. The headpiece was exactly what I envisioned. She took a very vague idea and made my dream come true. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a beautiful and personal headpiece for their wedding.

Sent on 11/29/2012
  • Lavinia

Lavinia · Married on 09/01/2012

Arlene did such an amazing job creating my custom veil! I received so many compliments because of the intricate designs and wonderful handmade details! She also made me a matching hairpiece and veil for less than one plain veil costs at wedding stores! Best decision of my entering wedding was getting my veil from Arlene! AND she is beyond friendly and helpful!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Kimberly · Married on 06/30/2012

Arlene is a spectacular artisan and person. It really is true that the veil makes you FEEL like a bride. I wasn't even sure if I was going to get one, until I tried one of hers on. And to my own surprise, I got a cathedral veil.

This veil was so, so special and absolutely beautiful. Arlene incorporated pieces of my mother's wedding gown lace and she also made me a garter with the lace. She was also kind enough to advise us on which letter monograms should we use since I wasn't taking his last name. Ultimately, we decided to go with our first name initials K&M.

Arlene really cares about every individual bride and made such a beautiful, showstopping piece, I couldn't have imagined NOT having a veil.

Sent on 07/27/2012
  • robin

robin · Married on 05/03/2012

I met ABT at a bridal show and I am so happy did. I got a beautiful veil and can not wait to wear it. She really worked with me and talked out all the ideas that we can do and how pretty it will be. She even worked with the veil I already had and will use as a blusher and well as my tiara. I think this was the best part of my attar.

Sent on 03/01/2012

Liliahn · Married on 12/31/2011

I absolutely LOVED my experience with Arlene and couldn't imagine why anyone would select a store bought veil when you can have one of Arlene's custom creations. I found Arlene when I was looking for a designer to create a monogrammed veil for me. I live on the East Coast so made the decision based on her pictures online and the reviews on this website. What a wonderful decision. Arlene asked a ton of questions so she could get a good idea of what I was looking for and she was just as excited about my wedding as I was. Once I received the GORGEOUS veil I could tell that Arlene truly put her heart into it. I could not believe what she designed at such a reasonable price. Before shipping she sent me a sample and I wanted a bit more detail added. Arlene made the changes with no questions asked because she wanted me to love the veil and LOVE would be an understatement right now. My wedding hasn't taken place as yet but Arlene has already been one of the stand out vendors for me. You cannot go wrong by trusting her with such an important piece of your look on that day. Thank you Arlene for your labor of love!

Sent on 12/20/2011

Taylor · Married on 11/11/2011

Working with Michelle at ABT Veils was a wonderful experience. From the first discussion to the delivery of the product was a pleasant experience. She puts you at ease and simplifies one of the many processes a bride-to –be is experiencing in coordinating their dream wedding. I ordered the “Grace Kelly” for myself, and the “” flip flops for my 8 bridesmaids to wear at the destination wedding. Then, after a few weeks, I wanted to add an additional 5 more flip flops for mothers, Grandmothers, and Aunts that would also be attending the wedding. Michelle made the additional five flip flops as a part of the original order and the entire order was shipped in before the set deadline. Also, packaging was very pretty and I was able to just present the flip flops to the respective bridesmaid in the original packaging.
    I received so many compliments from admirers on the flip flops. I will be ordering more flip flops from Michelle for future celebrations. In fact, I am already planning a Girl’s Night Out and Michelle will design a flip flop for us to wear out on the town! She is really creative and “thinks outside of the box” with a design made only for you. I definitely recommend her for any designer flip flop that you may be thinking of doing. I thought I had the time to make all of the flip flops myself, but I was wrong; my time was committed to other details of the wedding. Let her design a pair, or two, or three, for you and your dream wedding.
    Taylor

Sent on 01/03/2012

marilyn · Married on 08/06/2011

My daughter's veil is so beautiful. Working with Arlene was a joy, she was so easy to talk to, she totally understood my daughter's sense of style, and her suggestions were spot on. I was a bit worried about not being in Las Vegas, but Arlene made the process of long distance custom design simple. We now have an heirloom for our family, and my youngest daughter is planning on adding her monogram to the veil when she gets married. Such a special touch for my daughter's perfect wedding day. Thank you Arlene!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Sarah · Married on 05/29/2011

I wish there were better words to describe how AMAZING the veils made me feel. YES! I said veils, I had 2!! I had a beautifully long flowing monogramed one for the ceremony, and a shorter more playful veil for the reception. I wore it for my first dance, and when I look at those pictures I can remember exactly how I felt. I felt like a BRIDE. It was the best, most happiest day of my life. You could not get a better price for the quality (hand made each one) and the quality of service was beyond my expectations. I strongly urge brides to get a personalized monogramed veil and feel the way you should on your wedding day- like the most beautiful bride.

Sent on 09/23/2011

juliette · Married on 07/08/2017

Arlene was extremely helpful and efficient from day 1. She kept me updated on the progress of my veil and I loved the final product!! Would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants that unique veil!

Sent on 06/16/2017