P.O.Box 466582, Lawrenceville, GA 30042 Map · Phone number

About Youniq Events

Congratulations on your recent engagement and thank you for visiting our page. Youniq Events is a full-service event planning company putting together one-of-a-kind themed weddings and events for unique brides, and we would love to work with you to plan your dream wedding.

Youniq Events plans every element of the event, starting with venue search, custom invitations through décor, lighting, transport and table service.

Youniq Events will follow you anywhere! The team has managed weddings across the globe, from London to Atlanta, Seychelles to Nigeria. Our professionals draw on the finest local sources of vendors, and accessories to transform hotel ballrooms, urban parks, rustic lodges and sandy beaches into magical settings.

Youniq Events looks forward to hearing from you. We offer a free consultation to discuss your needs. Call today 404-8206718 or email: info@youniqevents.com

Follow Youniq Events on

w 4798e oute
9487703d5a300dfe 1526729290 30517d9a5803eaf5 1526729289 9db2c79612a07e1a 152672

6 Reviews for Youniq Events

Elina · Married on 05/24/2015

Veronica’s options for invitations are gorgeous and very affordable compared to all other invitation vendors we were considering for our wedding. She custom-made our invites to fit the theme colors of the wedding weekend and had a very quick turnaround on the order – we received many compliments from our family and friends. Great cardstock quality, great color options and unique invitation designs. Veronica is also wonderful to work with – great customer service and timely updates on order progress. One slight issue I wish I had been aware of in advance was the ineffective adhesive seal on the back of the envelope that caused some of the invites to arrive to guests in open envelopes. Luckily, I sent the invites in batches; so for the second batch, I used a glue stick to adhere the corners of the envelope to ensure it remained closed in transit. Other than that issue, which Veronica already mentioned she’ll be sure is addressed, everything else was wonderful!

Sent on 07/26/2015

T · Married on 03/06/2014

I abosutely loved my invitations made by Veronica!! She was very professional, the invitations arrived on time, and most importantly they were very beautiful. I have received so many compliments from family and friends stating they have never received such an "elegant, unique, and memorable invite. I first discovered this company while browsing at a Bridal Show in my local county that I had purchased tickets for with a friend. We were about to pass the area where invitations where and I just fell in love with the high quality envelopes, and the overall quality of the paper. Since I was at the beginning of my planning, I only knew that I wanted to incorporate pearls, and a 3D effect somehow. After meeting with Veronica at a local Star bucks and going over the options she quickly forwarded me a quote, and was very patient with me creating the style of writing, she even provided options for me! She was able to place small pearls on the front, (that still looked as if it was created that way), and our colors flowed so well to appeal to myself and my fiance'. I had my invitations in apx 2 weeks or less. To add as a bonus all the invitations had a floral sent, which each guest loved, and the return envelopes were so easy for them to see as they were not like the typical websties that only offer a certain type of paper or placement. I would definitely refer her to all my friends who are getting married in the future. Thanks You!!!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Seun · Married on 06/15/2013

Veronica is one of best wedding planner one can ever hope for; I highly recommend veronica because her professionalism exceeded my expectations. I was an out of state bride and Veronica was able to find affordable vendors with good reputations for me. Her negotiating power is also excellent, she did all the negotiations for me, she made most things pretty easy and the wedding came out beautifully.

Sent on 01/16/2014