Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

80 Reviews for The Yacht Club at Marina Shores

Outside Cake (3)
Plated (3)
Tastings (3)
China (3)
All Inclusive Packages (2)
Outside Vendors (2)
Stations (2)
Open Bar (2)
Champagne Toast (1)
Liquor License (1)
Signature Drink (1)

The Yacht Club at Marina Shores was wonderful!!! They were very accommodating and helpful through the whole process. From Maria giving my Mom a tour to Lauren coordinating everything, it was perfect! With me living 500 miles away they were very easy to work with and to be able to give me everything I wanted in a wedding day. I had 3 months to plan our wedding from start to finish and it came out beautifully. My family and friends loved the view and the space was gorgeous. I am so thankful I found this venue.

Profile Picture Kaytlynn, 3/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, All Inclusive Packages, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Flatware

My husband and I got married and had our reception at the Yacht Club. Our wedding was originally scheduled to be on the beach but due to the weather we had to make a quick change and had our ceremony on the deck. The staff was so accommodating and made our day beautiful. Our guests had such a great time- we ate danced and drank the night away!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mallory, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware

The yacht club was by far the most perfect wedding venue. The staff was unbelievably helpful and patient throughout the whole process. They kept everyone happy and made sure that everything went as planned. The view from the ceremony deck is amazing and I couldn't have pictured my wedding anywhere else.

Profile Picture Erica, 4/8/17, 5 Reviews