832 Overlook Place, Saint Paul, MN 55123 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing

About Woodland Events

Woodland Events LLC is a wedding and event planning company located out of Eagan, Minnesota. This talented team loves getting to plan their clients' dream weddings while they get to focus on the things that really matter. Their events bring their clients' stories to life so they can be remembered for a lifetime.

Woodland Events LLC has a collection of packages to ensure you get the coverage you are looking for without paying for services you don’t need. They offer wedding day coverage, full and partial planning, and a la carte services for this very reason. The wedding day itself can be one of the most stressful days of your life and with their service, you’ll be able to relax and enjoy the day for what it is — your wedding! They will take care of all the behind the scenes so you can enjoy your day to the fullest. Full and partial planning help you throughout the planning process by giving you a helping hand to ensure essential elements aren’t forgotten or overlooked. Their most popular wedding services include:

• Wedding day management (day-of coordination)
  • Guest list creation

Woodland Events 5
  • Emily

Emily Frels · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Possible Experience

When my fiance and I got engaged, we gave ourselves less than 6 months to plan a Catholic wedding. I had just started a new job, we were in the process of looking for and buying a new home, and I knew I wouldn't be able to manage a wedding on top of it all. Enter Woodland Events.

I reached out to Todd late one evening and not only did I receive a response within the hour, he'd already looked up our church and made the connection to Hogwarts for our Harry Potter themed wedding. Within days, we'd set up a meeting (we got to pick a time from his online calendar!). Just minutes into that meeting, I knew that I needed Woodland Events to pull off my dream wedding.

From this first meeting with Todd, I felt confident he and his team would make this process so easy. We used Aisle Planner to keep organized from tracking tasks and budgets, all the way to list making and notes. The collaboration was awesome! Todd assigned new tasks when needed and sent friendly reminders when we missed a deadline.

Todd is so knowledgeable about this industry and shared so many ideas with us. He was also very open to all my crazy Harry Potter ideas! His recommendations for vendors were awesome and he was able to get us some discounts which is always something you want when paying for a wedding. He even kept us way under budget!

One offering that made life so much easier? His team tracked our RSVPs! Every. Single. One. All we had to do was reach out and follow up with the stragglers.

The rehearsal and day of? Perfection. Our families and bridal party took to Todd and his team immediately. As far as I knew, our wedding was flawless. He and his team made our day the most magical it could be! I knew I was in great hands and literally all I had to worry about was not crying during our vows. Todd must have had a time turner to make everything run as perfectly as it did.

We are truly grateful for our experience with Todd and the Woodland Events team! They went above and beyond and handled little emergencies so well (such as my mom's dress disaster and issues with a keg tapping out halfway through) that my husband and I had no idea until our families filled us in the day after!

If you're looking for the perfect planner for your wedding, stop looking. Woodland Events will make all your wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 12/08/2019

Woodland Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words, Emily!! It was such a joy to work with you and I'm so glad you chose us for your wedding!! Sending lots of love to you and Blake, now and always!

And seriously, I need to add a time turner to my emergency kit!
  • Jake

Jake · Married on 05/04/2019

Elite job by Woodland Events!

We had the distinct pleasure of working with Todd to coordinate and set - up a video guest book at our wedding! Todd was one of the easiest vendors to work with! He was quick to respond to messages, easy to work with, and took care of the set - up and take down of the video guest book booth. With everything else going on the day of the wedding, it was peace of mind knowing we didn't have to worry about the video guest book and Todd was handling it all! He had it set up before we arrived at the reception site and slid in at the end of the night to take it down. We love our guest book video and know we'll watch it over and over as it captures peoples voices and loved one as they were on that day! We would highly recommend you consider hiring Todd for any of your wedding needs! While we only hired him for the video guest book (only need we had), we highly recommend you look at his list of complete services! We would hire him again in a heartbeat! Thank you Todd!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Woodland Events's reply:

Awe, thanks Jake and Heidi!! I wish you two all the best in your marriage! You were both wonderful to work with as well!

Woodland Events Pricing

Woodland Events Price Rates

Woodland Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2400.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 45.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 832 Overlook Place Saint Paul, Minnesota, 55123 See on map