832 Overlook Place, Saint Paul, MN 55123 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing

About Woodland Events

Woodland Events LLC is a wedding and event planning company located out of Eagan, Minnesota. This talented team loves getting to plan their clients' dream weddings while they get to focus on the things that really matter. Their events bring their clients' stories to life so they can be remembered for a lifetime.

Woodland Events LLC has a collection of packages to ensure you get the coverage you are looking for without paying for services you don’t need. They offer wedding day coverage, full and partial planning, and a la carte services for this very reason. The wedding day itself can be one of the most stressful days of your life and with their service, you’ll be able to relax and enjoy the day for what it is — your wedding! They will take care of all the behind the scenes so you can enjoy your day to the fullest. Full and partial planning help you throughout the planning process by giving you a helping hand to ensure essential elements aren’t forgotten or overlooked. Their most popular wedding services include:

• Wedding day management (day-of coordination)
  • Guest list creation

Videos 2 Videos

8 Reviews for Woodland Events

• Tim

Tim Hodapp · Married on 04/10/2020

Happily Ever After, Thanks to Woodland Events!

Todd and Woodland Events made our dream wedding a reality! As we began to plan our destination wedding, my wife Emily and I felt lost on how to even begin. Due to my Military service, we were separated by 1300 miles, which as you can imagine, made our situation especially difficult. I could not provide the support Emily needed, nor assist her in simple planning decisions.

Emily began searching for a wedding planner, and after talking to a few, she found most were far too expensive or they were unimpressive. Then she met Todd and her whole outlook changed! Emily was drawn to choose Todd and Woodland Events above the others because she felt they truly were committed to creating our dream wedding! They had adaptive and affordable service packages, and a wealth of knowledge and resources at their disposal. This inspired both faith and confidence in their services from day one! Todd assisted us with in depth and timely planning, recruitment and coordination of vendors, and punctual responses and solutions to any issues which arose. Their state of the art wedding planning website dashboard helped us to create and track every detail to include invitations, layouts, decorations, vendors, venues, etc... I think you get the picture. I was baffled by how attentive Todd was to every detail, and his desire to fulfill our vision, all while keeping our expenses inside our budget. On the big day Todd was there ensuring every thing was perfect!, and the wedding ceremony and reception from all accounts was amazing! I would never try to tell you planning a wedding isn't a tone of hard work, but with the experienced and diligent guidance from Woodland Events, your planning will become exponentially easier. Emily and I strongly recommend Todd and Woodland Events for all of your wedding planning needs! Thanks to them, we are living happily ever after!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Woodland Events's reply:

Thanks for your incredibly kind words, Tim! Working with you and Emily on your Florida wedding was easily one of the greatest highlights of my year and you are both such wonderful people. I'm so excited for you in the new year as you transition into post-military life and enjoy the rest of your first year of marriage! Wishing you a happy new year full of love ❤️

And my gosh, those photos!! So awesome to revisit that gorgeous sunny beach day :)
  • Ari

Ari Reynolds · Married on 02/22/2020

Going above and beyond

f we are are heading to an event and Woodland is our coordination team. I know we are in for a great day with any hiccup under control because we can trust they can take care of everything. My favorite part is Todd will even do vendor calls with his clients to make share they ask all the right questions!

Thanks Todd for being awesome!

Sent on 07/28/2020

Woodland Events's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Ari!! I so love working with you and the team at Complete! Y'all are awesome!!!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Woodland Events Pricing

Woodland Events Price Rates

Woodland Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1400
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 45
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 832 Overlook Place Saint Paul, Minnesota, 55123 See on map
    612-324-2101 (Phone number)
    Location of (Woodland Events)