Woodland Events

Saint Paul, Minnesota View map
$2,200 Package Price

$2,200 Package Price

Woodland Events is a wedding and event planning company located in Eagan, Minnesota. This talented team loves getting to plan their clients' dream weddings while they get to focus on the things that really matter. Their events bring their clients' stories to life and are remembered for a lifetime.

Woodland Events has a collection of packages to ensure you get the coverage you are looking for without paying for services you don’t need. They offer wedding day coverage, full and partial planning, and a la carte services. The wedding day itself can be one of the most stressful days of your life and with their service, you’ll be able to relax and enjoy the day for what it is — your wedding! They will take care of all the behind the scenes so you can enjoy your day to the fullest. Full and partial planning help you throughout the planning process by giving you a helping hand to ensure essential elements aren’t forgotten or overlooked. Their most popular wedding services include:

• Wedding Management (day-of coordination)
  • Budget Tracking
  • Guest List Management
  • Timelines
  • To-Do Lists
  • Vendor Referrals
  • LGBTQ+-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,400

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$45

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Paul
    Paul D. Married on 09/18/2021

Incredibly Detailed and Inclusive

As a gay couple, we wanted to find someone who would be able to help us plan things and also celebrate diversity throughout. Todd and the team were detailed and so friendly that it allowed us to fully celebrate and enjoy our wedding day not worrying about little things that might have if we had not worked with Woodland Events.

Woodland Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Paul! It was truly a joy working with you and Ryan! The love was so tangible on your wedding day ❤️ I cannot wait to see the amazing things you two build together in your marriage!

FYI: I'll be ordering more Prideletics attire soon. Winter following wedding season is my time to hit the gym and I need to get me some new gear!!
  • Ryan
    Ryan M. Married on 09/18/2021

The BEST Wedding Planner/Coordinator

Todd and team were an absolute dream. He’s thorough, detailed, creative, a wealth of information, calm under pressure, organized, and thoughtful. He took away all stress from the planning process and truly allowed us to enjoy our special day. We couldn’t recommend him highly enough.

Woodland Events's reply:

Thank you so much Ryan!! It was such a joy working with you and Paul on your wedding day and everything about the day was just wonderful (could we have asked for more perfect weather??) And your first dance was honestly the most beautiful moment I've seen in five years planning weddings. Wishing you both so much joy in your married life together!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Woodland Events 1
Exclusive

Team

Todd Harper
Todd Harper
Owner & Lead Planner

Hi! I'm Todd, the owner and lead planner at Woodland Events!

I moved to Minnesota from the central coast of California in 2018. I'm still getting used to the snow, but have fallen in love with the charm, beauty, and vernacular of Minnesota, dontcha know?

As a former stage and production manager for theatre, I have dedicated my career to bringing artists’ grand visions and stories to life on the stage. Now my focus is on bringing your story to life on a new stage. Whether you’re looking for something casual, classy, down to earth, elegant, romantic, or eclectic, I will work with any style and budget to create your dream wedding or event.

I live in the Twin Cities suburb of Eagan with my wife, Claire, our black lab mix, Gordon, and two calico kittens Minerva and Paulette (named after the Twin Cities). At home, we like to build LEGO sets, make lattes, and watch the wildlife in our backyard. When we're out and about, we go to plays, escape rooms, and try out local craft beers (though I recently started home brewing my own)!

I have an MFA in Creative Producing and Management from CalArts.

832 Overlook Place Saint Paul, Minnesota, 55123
Location of (Woodland Events)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding