832 Overlook Place, Saint Paul, MN 55123 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Woodland Events

Woodland Events is a wedding and event planning company located in Eagan, Minnesota. This talented team loves getting to plan their clients' dream weddings while they get to focus on the things that really matter. Their events bring their clients' stories to life and are remembered for a lifetime.

Woodland Events has a collection of packages to ensure you get the coverage you are looking for without paying for services you don’t need. They offer wedding day coverage, full and partial planning, and a la carte services. The wedding day itself can be one of the most stressful days of your life and with their service, you’ll be able to relax and enjoy the day for what it is — your wedding! They will take care of all the behind the scenes so you can enjoy your day to the fullest. Full and partial planning help you throughout the planning process by giving you a helping hand to ensure essential elements aren’t forgotten or overlooked. Their most popular wedding services include:

• Wedding Management (day-of coordination)
  • Budget Tracking

Photos 30 Photos
Videos 5 Videos

9 Reviews for Woodland Events

Naomi C. · Getting married on 03/05/2021

Professional, caring, all-encompassing planning services!

I used Woodland Events this spring to plan a proposal for my fiancee. Everyone at Woodland Events was amazing to work with! Todd was detail-oriented and professional and really worked to really solidify my vision so it was the perfect day. When I started with ideas, he was able to brainstorm with me and narrow down what I really wanted the day to be like. From then on, he contacted everyone I wanted involved for me, he worked on getting the materials I needed, and he was there for support whenever I needed. He went above and beyond with meetings and checking in and took care of virtually everything, allowing me to focus just on getting down on one knee! I would HIGHLY recommend Woodland Events to anyone interested in planning an event, no matter how big or small. They are professional on every level and truly show that they care!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Woodland Events's reply:

This is so sweet! Thank you Naomi!! I had so much fun planning your proposal with you can’t wait for your wedding!!!
  • Tim

Tim H. · Married on 04/10/2020

Happily Ever After, Thanks to Woodland Events!

Todd and Woodland Events made our dream wedding a reality! As we began to plan our destination wedding, my wife Emily and I felt lost on how to even begin. Due to my Military service, we were separated by 1300 miles, which as you can imagine, made our situation especially difficult. I could not provide the support Emily needed, nor assist her in simple planning decisions.

Emily began searching for a wedding planner, and after talking to a few, she found most were far too expensive or they were unimpressive. Then she met Todd and her whole outlook changed! Emily was drawn to choose Todd and Woodland Events above the others because she felt they truly were committed to creating our dream wedding! They had adaptive and affordable service packages, and a wealth of knowledge and resources at their disposal. This inspired both faith and confidence in their services from day one! Todd assisted us with in depth and timely planning, recruitment and coordination of vendors, and punctual responses and solutions to any issues which arose. Their state of the art wedding planning website dashboard helped us to create and track every detail to include invitations, layouts, decorations, vendors, venues, etc... I think you get the picture. I was baffled by how attentive Todd was to every detail, and his desire to fulfill our vision, all while keeping our expenses inside our budget. On the big day Todd was there ensuring every thing was perfect!, and the wedding ceremony and reception from all accounts was amazing! I would never try to tell you planning a wedding isn't a tone of hard work, but with the experienced and diligent guidance from Woodland Events, your planning will become exponentially easier. Emily and I strongly recommend Todd and Woodland Events for all of your wedding planning needs! Thanks to them, we are living happily ever after!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Woodland Events's reply:

Thanks for your incredibly kind words, Tim! Working with you and Emily on your Florida wedding was easily one of the greatest highlights of my year and you are both such wonderful people. I'm so excited for you in the new year as you transition into post-military life and enjoy the rest of your first year of marriage! Wishing you a happy new year full of love ❤️

And my gosh, those photos!! So awesome to revisit that gorgeous sunny beach day :)

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Woodland Events Pricing

Woodland Events Price Rates

Woodland Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1400
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 45
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Woodland Events 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Woodland Events

Todd Harper

Todd Harper

Owner & Lead Planner

Hi! I'm Todd, the owner and lead planner at Woodland Events!

I moved to Minnesota from the central coast of California in 2018. I'm still getting used to the snow, but have fallen in love with the charm, beauty, and vernacular of Minnesota, dontcha know?

As a former stage and production manager for theatre, I have dedicated my career to bringing artists’ grand visions and stories to life on the stage. Now my focus is on bringing your story to life on a new stage. Whether you’re looking for something casual, classy, down to earth, elegant, romantic, or eclectic, I will work with any style and budget to create your dream wedding or event.

I live in the Twin Cities suburb of Eagan with my wife, Claire, our black lab mix, Gordon, and two calico kittens Minerva and Paulette (named after the Twin Cities). At home, we like to build LEGO sets, make lattes, and watch the wildlife in our backyard. When we're out and about, we go to plays, escape rooms, and try out local craft beers (though I recently started home brewing my own)!

I have an MFA in Creative Producing and Management from CalArts.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 832 Overlook Place Saint Paul, Minnesota, 55123 See on map
    612-324-2101 (Phone number)
    Location of (Woodland Events)