with valerie

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Package Price

with valerie is a boutique wedding planning company located in Queens, New York founded by NC-native turned fellow New Yorker Valerie Leung. Specializing in Month-of Coordination Plus (MOC+), a slightly extended version of the Month-of Coordination package, she believes in a comprehensive planning process that starts out around 10 weeks prior to your wedding date, instead of the commonly seen 4-6 weeks ("month-of") mark. With this extra time on hand for her to step in and oversee every single detail and to tie up all those loose ends as you near the end of your wedding planning, it allows for a more easy-going, yet thorough, coordination approach where her clients can truly breathe and also breathe a huge sigh of relief from the start.

Giving you more than two whole months of coordination coverage, she prides herself in crafting an experience that is authentically you, and one where you efficiently take the time to do so. It's all in the process of creating an unforgettable event for you and your guests, while also making sure any problems that arise are completely controlled and taken care of. After all, it's your own love story to tell-- your event should be both a reflection and celebration of your life, your love, and your happiness, and you want it and the planning prior to it to be as comfortable and stress-free as possible. Do not worry, you are with Valerie!

*** If inquiring about my MOC+ package, please reach out to me at least 11 weeks prior to your event date! Otherwise, there might be a high chance of me not being able to accommodate it. Thank you!

with valerie mainly offers Month-of Coordination Plus (MOC+) services for weddings, as well as planning for other types of special events (proposals, elopements, engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners or welcome parties, after parties, post-wedding day brunch, anniversary parties, and vow renewals) on a case-by-case basis, depending on your needs and her availability. A general list of her services include:

• Wedding Consulting
  • Month-of Coordination
  • Special Event Coordination & Planning
  • Day-of Styling
  • Vendor Referrals
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,400

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,400

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Elena Married on 04/22/2022

Best Decision Ever

Valerie was the BEST decision we made! We really went back and forth about hiring a coordinator, but in retrospect we cant believe we wavered for a second.

From minute one, we felt so relieved having Valerie by our side. She gave us a ton of advice, told us all the things to anticipate that we hadn’t considered, and made our wedding run smoothly from start to finish. The devil is most definitely in the details when it comes to wedding planning, and Valerie is the most detail oriented person we’ve come across.

Our wedding day was a bit chaotic as the venue was a blank canvas, and we only had about 4 hours to set every single thing up. This was a total breeze for Valerie to handle. She was so sharp, organized, and thoughtful. As a bride, I felt incredibly at ease to not worry about all the chaos that was likely going on behind the scenes. Amazed at how she managed to somehow be everywhere at once. She also balanced that line of recommending what works best based on her expertise and making our vision come to life beautifully!

Outside of all of that, Valerie just a wonderfully kind human being. She was a JOY to work with. Thank you, Valerie, for everything.

with valerie's reply:

Oh my goodness... you really had me at "BEST decision"! Please don't make me cry haha!! What an honor it is to hear such kind words from you both and to also see that my help gave you the wedding you were going for! Honestly, every few days, I still get flashbacks to how it all turned out -- from the most amazing weather, blue/teal florals and decor, firepits, late night chicken sandwiches, and the warmth from all your loved ones around and laughter abound. Thank you both for being one of my all time favorite couples EVER! (Seriously!) Your love and kindness is unlike any other and you really did kill me with it. Wishing you the absolute best in life and marriage, and please keep in touch! xoxo, Valerie
    Tommy Married on 11/05/2021

so glad we went With Valerie!

Valerie is a professional. We highly recommend! Wedding planning obviously requires a lot of effort. Having Valerie by our side for the month running up to the event, and especially on the day, was key for creating a smooth and fun celebration. With her help, we were able to really sink in to our bespoke experience and not worry about logistics. During the planning phase, Valerie clued us in to many details we weren't initially considering. Besides being amiable, Valerie was timely and exceeded all expectations for a "Day of Wedding Planner." Thank you, Valerie!

with valerie's reply:

Masha and Tommy!! Thank you, thank you, and thank you (again)! It's been less than two weeks since your big day and it feels like it was just yesterday. So much magic, laughter, and dance moves all around. I hope more future couples will have a wedding as bespoke, creative, and enchanted as yours was. And bringing your most adorable son into the equation was just the cherry on top! I take every single one of your positive words to heart and am so happy you walked away from your event content and loved. That's what matters most to me. All the best to you both!!! xoxo, Valerie
  • Mark
    Mark F. Married on 10/24/2021

Dream coordinator

Valerie was a dream to work with -- we really lucked out having her as our coordinator for our wedding at The Green Building. She's super detail-oriented, thoughtful, and considerate which is exactly what we were looking for in a coordinator. She was able to identify any potential issues or get us to think of certain details that we did not consider -- always guiding and pushing us towards the best decision we can make. She went above and beyond our expectations to make sure our day not only went smoothly, but also it was an enjoyable experience for our guests and everyone involved. Our wedding was postponed a couple of times but Valerie was always responsive and there for us -- we can't thank her enough for her flexibility. The day wouldn't have been as special without Valerie. She really helped us take it to another level and we're forever grateful.

with valerie's reply:

Jinah and Mark!! Oh my goodness, when you mentioned you'll be writing a positive review (which I was incredibly grateful to hear), oh boy I did get an absolute glowing one instead!! Thank you so, so much for trusting me with the coordination/planning from day one, and for allowing me to maximize your wedding's efficient-yet-fun potential as much as possible. Likewise, it honestly couldn't have gone as well without you two-- you both were decisive yet laid-back with decisions and that in itself was a dream combo! Please do keep in touch and I wish you both all the best as you navigate marriage until forever and ever. Much love!!!! xoxo, Valerie

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Rego Park Rego Park, NY, 11374
9192806058
Location of (with valerie)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding