735 Washington Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11238 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Brandi Toole Photography

I am completely in love with the art of photography and my goal is to create images that will tell your story beautifully and authentically for years to come. Please contact me if my style and approach to photography is what you are searching for - let’s get together and create something amazing!

Follow Brandi Toole Photography on

Videos 1 Video

24 Reviews for Brandi Toole Photography

• Brianne

Brianne · Getting married on 09/26/2022

John and I are so happy with our pictures! The session was comfortable and easy and with Brandi guiding us, we were really able to capture natural moments! We couldn't have asked for a more easygoing and knowledgable photographer! She was super accommodating and flexible, but best of all, our pictures came out amazing!

Sent on 06/07/2016
  • Stephanie

Stephanie P. · Married on 12/10/2019

Best Photographer Ever - Romantic and Magical!

Brandi is the best. Plain and simple! First, on the day of she brings a beautiful and calm energy that makes you feel so at ease on what can otherwise be a hectic day. Her presence alone sets the ambiance for the best day of photos ever! Brandi is also an incredibly nice person and the utmost professional. Putting her lovely nature aside, Brandi is also an INCREDIBLE photographer. When I was searching for a photographer for my Miami wedding, I found it difficult to find someone that I could see fitting my style (laid back and romantic). When I came across Brandi’s website, I knew I found the right fit. And boy, did she not disappoint. Somehow, actually, she exceeded my expectations! Brandi took the most beautiful photos of our big day (which are only made more incredible by her phenomenal editing). Not only did she capture the scenery and all the special moments, she also somehow managed to capture the general essence and atmosphere of our wedding. Looking back at the photos, I am taken back to that magical day. I don’t think a day has gone by that I don’t gush over the pictures. And, to top it all off, Brandi also put up with all my post-wedding questions! Again, I’ll cut it short – but Brandi is the best! Bar none.

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie D. · Married on 11/09/2019

In Love with our Photos

We met Brandi Toole when she was the photographer for my best friend’s wedding. From
    the moment she walked in, she was friendly and professional, also stealthy! Brandi and her photographers moved in the background capturing candid moments. That’s when I knew we had to have her for our Nov. 9, 2019 wedding. Brandi had great communication via email and was so helpful with engagement session ideas and locations. She even helped us plan our outfits. We actually found our wedding venue (ACE Props in Miami) from her suggested list on her website! Our engagement session was at a small hotel in Little Havana, Miami. My hair and make up has been delayed due to my late arrival so we were getting a bit flustered because we were losing daylight but Brandi was the epitome of calm and poise. She scouted the hotel while we finished getting ready and she had also been scouting our back up location that afternoon in case we decided to go there. My husband was nervous and we felt a bit awkward at first, especially trying to act natural in front of the camera but Brandi had such patience and a great eye for the perfect shot. She talked us through it and soon were were at ease, chatting, and getting great photos. We love her style, almost editorial, we rarely looked at the camera and those were our favorite shots. Our family and friends commented that we looked like we were out of a magazine! We were able to change outfits at least three times and photographed at about five different locations on the hotel site. We loved the variety we were able to get during our session. From engagement to wedding, Brandi was always available to answer questions and give suggestions. We had a lengthy list for family portraits and we were able to get all of them. On our wedding day, Brandi had previously worked with our videographer so it was a dream team with them and their assistants. They worked so well together and again stealthy, always in the background capturing great moments. She and her team were punctual and efficient, taking photos of bouquet, rings, invite, and other trinkets while I finished getting ready. She did an amazing job getting great photos of the bridal party especially the groomsmen! She made everyone feel so comfortable, my entire family loved her, and she even accommodated our last minute request to stay an extra half hour for our Hora Loca (so glad she did!). We had a preview of 15 edited photos delivered to us the week after the engagement and also after the wedding. It was great to have a sample to share. Overall, Brandi is an amazing person and professional. Her photographs are perfect time capsules of the moment and we are thrilled we were able to work with her. I want Brandi to photograph all our moments for now and always!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Brandi Toole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2900
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• 735 Washington Ave Brooklyn, NY, 11238 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Brandi Toole Photography)

Brandi Toole Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Brandi Toole Photography include in the starting price?

Brandi Toole Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What photography services does Brandi Toole Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Brandi Toole Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Brandi Toole Photography offer?

Brandi Toole Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Brandi Toole Photography offer?

Brandi Toole Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Boudoir Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Brandi Toole Photography offer for wedding events?

Brandi Toole Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Brandi Toole Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brandi Toole Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.