Bellelite

Miami, Florida View map Visit website

Bellelite is an on-site beauty service based in Miami, Florida that specializes in hair and makeup for weddings and other special occasions. This team of professional artists will bring their skill and expertise straight to your home or bridal suite, making your experience a smooth and relaxing process, so you can enjoy being beautified for your wedding. Specializing in beauty services for skin tones and hair textures of all types, Bellelite ensures that you and your entire bridal party will look and feel magazine-worthy on your special day. Their team serves weddings in the surrounding areas of South Florida, including Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach. They are also willing to travel for destination weddings upon request.

Bellelite believes in understanding skin, and celebrating the multitudes of undertones and shades. Their team of professional artists offers extensive experience in servicing clientele of all skin types, from fair to dark. They also work with hair textures of all kinds, and ensure that you and each member of your bridal party achieves the wedding look you’ve been dreaming of. On-site hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts
  • Fake lashes
  • Makeup trial
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Samantha Married on 02/07/2022

Flawless!!!

This team of artists were able to effortlessly turn my wedding party into the most beautiful group of gals I’ve ever seen! Everyone loved working with them and we felt flawless by the end of the night.

The entire Bellelite team was so easy to work with and made me not only look but feel like the most beautiful girl in the world for my wedding day. I look forward to being made into a goddess again with them in the future!

Giselle C. Married on 01/30/2021

Dream team!

I am so happy I came across Bellelite! Kai and her team were an absolute dream to work with! They were super responsive and accommodating and made me and my girls feel absolutely beautiful. We had a blast getting ready and will be recommending them to all our friends! I’ll forever be thankful for Melina making me feel my absolute best!
    Monica T. Married on 10/03/2020

Perfection!

Hiring Bellelite was the best decision I made throughout my wedding process. Talk about professional, patient, and a talented group! The makeup artist and hairstylists were so talented and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day and events leading to it. I would choose Bellelite time and time again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Masson Liang Photography Masson Liang Photography Wedding Photographers

Miami can be overwhelming when it comes to searching for the "right" vendors whether it is for photography, make-up, hair, DJ, etc. One of the biggest challenges is being able to find one who will not only do a phenomenal job, but one who is honest and easy to communicate with. Bellelite and their team of extremely talented make-up artists satisfy all these qualities and beyond. I've had the pleasure of working with them on multiple occasions with brides as well as my own wife! They are masters at delivering looks that are elegant and most importantly that accentuate the client's natural beauty. I have full confidence in and would recommend Bellelite for all your make-up and hair needs!

Miami Miami, Florida, 33176
Location of (Bellelite)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding