Bellelite Reviews

27 | Miami, FL

27 Reviews for Bellelite

Giselle C. · Married on 01/30/2021

Dream team!

I am so happy I came across Bellelite! Kai and her team were an absolute dream to work with! They were super responsive and accommodating and made me and my girls feel absolutely beautiful. We had a blast getting ready and will be recommending them to all our friends! I’ll forever be thankful for Melina making me feel my absolute best!

Sent on 02/04/2021

Monica T. · Married on 10/03/2020

Perfection!

Hiring Bellelite was the best decision I made throughout my wedding process. Talk about professional, patient, and a talented group! The makeup artist and hairstylists were so talented and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day and events leading to it. I would choose Bellelite time and time again!

Sent on 01/03/2021

Michelle A. · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Amazing Amazing!

The entire Bellelite team is incredible! From the first time I spoke to them, I knew Bellelite was the right fit for me. I was so happy with my hair and makeup services for my wedding, as well as for my bridesmaids and mom. The stylists went above and beyond to make my day special and I am forever grateful for that. They are punctual, professional, and fun. They kept to our tight timeline and had everyone's services completed early so we had extra time to relax and take pictures before the ceremony. If you are looking for hair and makeup services for your wedding, or any other event, this is hands down the most talented team of individuals.

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa R. · Married on 11/10/2019

Makeup and Hairstyling at their highest quality

Bellelite is the best possible choice for a bride who wants to look the most beautiful on her wedding day without compromising her natural beauty. The team includes amazing professionals, so very talented and by your side every step of the way. The service is customized because no woman is the same, and the result is simply incredible. I don't think I've ever looked so good in my entire life! I'm not big on makeup and most of all I wanted to look like myself on my big day, with my freckles and all. And that's exactly what happened, my makeup artist enhanced my natural look to a level never seen before! For hairstyling, I wanted to keep my hair natural with all my curls. We found the perfect hairstyle and once again, the results were stunning! My bridal party and my mother were beautified by Bellelite as well and it was really worth the investment!! We all look so gorgeous! We are island women with different types of hair and complexion and Bellelite works with every woman, which is something I really loved about them. I strongly recommend this company to all bride out there who want the best of the best, la crème de la crème, for their wedding day. You just cannot go wrong with Bellelite!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Megan · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely Wonderful Bridal Hair/Make-Up Team

I would absolutely recommend Bellelite to any busy bride. Kai and her team were amazing to work with and everyone on my wedding day looked incredibly beautiful. Kai was super responsive and worked around my schedule for both hair/make-up trials whereas other companies were not willing to do so whatsoever. Kai made sure we had enough hair/make-up artists for my wedding day so that the wedding day timeline ran smoothly. I cannot recommend them enough! You cannot go wrong with them :)

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Keisha

Keisha M. · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly Recommend

The service was great and Janelle made me and my girls look amazing. I would highly recommend the service. I didn’t have time for a trial but Kai worked with me over the phone and we were able to get an idea of what I wanted prior to the day of my wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Kristen S. · Married on 07/20/2019

Such a gem!

I knew I wanted to have Bellelite as my wedding and hair vendor for my wedding after my first phone call with Kai. Her kindness, genuine care for her clients, and warm personality made me excited to book with them and made me feel at ease from day one. After an initial consultation over the phone and sending Kai details from my wedding planning (my dress, my invitations, my venues), she sent me different inspiration photos for both hair and make up. It was always very clear that she was invested in creating a look for the day--not just providing a service and leaving. I had both my make up trial and wedding day make up done with Maribel and my hair was done by Barbie. I am still blown away at how perfect everything came out! It is clear that the team at Bellelite is professional, experienced, and committed to producing the best results. They are a joy to work with and also to have around on the big day! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Marina A. · Married on 03/02/2019

Accommodating, responsive, thoughtful, talented1

My entire experience with Bellelite was a dream. They were so accommodating, thoughtful, responsive. They made sure to ask me all the right questions and make me and my bridesmaids feel 100% comfortable and happy. They are SUPER talented and know how to bring a vision - no matter how simple or big - to life in the most beautiful way.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Erin · Married on 12/30/2018

14 Bridesmaids!

Bellelite was so helpful in accommodating my large bridal party needs!

- Natural
    - Professional
    - Glamour
    - Easy Going

Thank you for bringing such pampering, fun and beauty to my day!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Melia · Married on 12/07/2018

December Wedding in Miami

These girls were incredible! Always timely, in good spirits, and amazing at what they do. My bridesmaids and mother/mother in law said it was the best hair and makeup they've ever had professionally done. I would highly recommend Bellelite! Definitely get the trial ahead of time so the wedding day makeup/hair look goes smoothly (i did the trial and it really helped me feel secure with my vision and the team)

Sent on 01/17/2019

Amy · Married on 11/04/2018

Wonderful Experience

We worked with Bellelite for our beach wedding and, from start to finish, they were fantastic. The contact person I spoke to was so friendly, warm, and responsive, even though I was not exactly sure of the style of hair and makeup myself and my mom and sister were looking for. She helped to narrow it down with emails and Pinterest boards, and by the time the day came, the 2 hair and makeup artists that worked with us had an idea of what we wanted and executed it beautifully. I'm usually pretty low maintenance for hair and makeup and it was important to me that I be done up enough for it to be special for the wedding, but not so much that I didn't recognize myself and was uncomfortable. This was done perfectly, and for days after I received compliments from wedding guests on how beautiful and beach wedding appropriate my hair and make up were. I would recommend them to anyone looking for HMU services for their wedding with no hesitation.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Vanessa

Vanessa B. · Married on 09/10/2018

My daughters quinces

my daughter and I had our hair and makeup done with bellelite for my daughters quinceñera. I was extremely impressed with everything they had to offer.. Kai was my contact person who was so incredibly wonderful with us I even invited her to our event! .. she went above and beyond to make sure we felt like every detail would be taken cared of.. her staff was AMAZING, Marabel did our hair and makeup and she was EVERYTHING you would want!! She was kind, patient and professional.. not to mention super talented!! Everyone at the event kept asking me who did our makeup and hair.. I will forever use them for any upcoming events I may have.. super grateful to have had them take care of us on such a special day, they truly made it that much more magical..

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • F

Fern · Married on 07/14/2018

I've used Bellelite and I would recommend "Bellelite" to everyone. They have the entire package of hair and makeup. They are professional, knowledgeable, accommodating, and just lovely people. I hate the hassle of getting my hair done by the hairdresser then rushing to the mall and waiting for a makeup artist to become available to get my makeup done. And im afraid to say i dont like the color match or the eye shadow on me. Thats one of my pet peeves to get the correct blend on my skin tone, i dont like looking like mustard. I love the convenience that Bellelite offers, and im able to say i like or i dont like. The prices are comparable and you are in charge. LOVE IT!! just say yes to Bellelite. You will be happy you did especially to all memorable photographed events.. Highly recommend to others, spread the word. This company deserves all the positive recommendations for growth in Miami. Hopefully the will become nationwide :-)

Sent on 07/31/2018

Nathalie · Married on 07/07/2018

Bellelite stands as a gem within the beauty service industry. As a luxury event planner, one of the most critical objectives that I am faced with is sourcing the best vendors within the industry. Bellelite has surpassed my expectations as my clients find the company’s quality of service, professionalism, and expertise to be second to none. Bellelite not only creates stunning makeup and hairstyles but the quality and preciseness of their work allows for timeless photography for my client’s to relive for years to come.

Lily · Married on 07/03/2018

I had an amazing experience with this company! They were extremely talented and very nice. They made my bridal party beautiful and I felt like a queen. Five stars Hands Down!!!!!

T · Married on 06/12/2018

Super professional and reliable. My go-to every time I visit Miami.

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

I was a bridesmaid in my friend’s wedding who used Bellelite for all of their beauty services and after seeing how amazing everyone looked, I knew that I would be reaching out to them for my own wedding. My entire bridal party was in tears after seeing how beautiful we all looked. The team is not only professional and experienced but very personable and kind. They definitely made sure that my family, friends, and I were all picture perfect. The overall experience was wonderful from beginning to end. You are not treated as another bride with a contract but more like a VIP which I appreciated.

Shaina · Married on 05/19/2018

Learned about them on social media, so glad I decided to hire them! My bridesmaids, MOH, and myself included were slayed!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Angela · Married on 04/28/2018

I am absolutely grateful to the Bellelite team. I couldn’t have asked for a better team for my special day. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair and makeup . All of the girls were on time,very professional and so talented. I would absolutely recommend Bellelite to any bride and I will be referring them to all the future brides I know. Thank you to Bellelite team for making my day so special,for making me feel beautiful, and most importantly making my day a little less stressful !

Diane · Married on 04/21/2018

I can not say enough great things about bellelite! They were professional and my makeup came out amazing for my big day! Would highly recommend!

Sarah · Married on 01/12/2018

There aren’t enough adjectives to describe how perfect my services were. I had a red carpet event to attend and very little time to prepare. I was referred to Bellelite by a friend of mine who used the company for her wedding and fortunately for me, the team was able to fit me in to their schedule. My hair and makeup was even better than the inspiration pictures that I shared and the best part about the service was the fact that I did not have to leave my home as the team came directly to me!!! It is safe to say that they have a lifelong client.

Alicia · Married on 11/25/2017

I used Bellite for makeup and hair for wedding. I was a bridesmaid. I don't wear makeup regularly, usually light if I do put it on. I had no idea who to go to for this service. I didn't want the hassle of going to the mall to get it done and have to then drive back to the venue (which was far). I found out about Bellite from a friend, and it was a blessing. The hair and makeup ladies came to the hotel suite and did mine, two other bridesmaids, and the bride. Best experience. They were on time. The ladies were sociable, and professional. They really seemed to care about us looking our best. As a group we had a great time getting ready. As an individual, i loved the service because they made me comfortable with the makeup and hair style. I'm planning on booking again for a group for a girls night out! Highly recommend!!!

Latoi · Married on 07/16/2016

Bellelite did an AMAZING job with me and my bridal party.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/23/2017

I recently used Bellelite for makeup and hairstyling and was truly in awe in terms of how beautiful my overall look was. I was a bit nervous given that I was using a service that came to my home vs. traveling to a makeup counter or hair salon, but I was pleasantly surprised. The team was professional, timely, and provided even better makeup and hairstyling than I have received in the past from a traditional salon or makeup counter. The team used high quality brands and even had one of my favorite shades from Anastasia of Beverly Hills. In addition, my beach waves were flawless and lasted all night despite the humidity in Miami given the product that was sprayed on my hair. I am hooked and will be utilizing their services for all of my events.

Alysia · Married on 11/25/2017

These ladies are amazing! Extremely professional and know what they are doing! My wedding day would not have been the same without them. Now I use them for every special occasion I need make up and hair for! It’s great to have a super team working with you and what you want. They really do care and give you the look you want. I would recommend them to everyone!