Second to Nunn Photo

Dacula, GA View map
$1,900 Most Popular Price

$1,900 Most Popular Price

Second to Nunn Photo is a professional wedding photography company located in Dacula, Georgia. The owner and lead photographer, Maggie Nunn, fell in love with photography in 2009 and then with weddings in 2014. This photographer was raised in Georgia. She is a natural light wedding and portrait photographer. Maggie enjoys hearing her clients' stories and seeing the different style of weddings she gets to photograph. She always meets with her clients for a cup of coffee in person to get to know them.

Second to Nunn Photo shoots using a natural style of photography. Maggie’s photography services include the following:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoots
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Trash the dress
  • One event per day

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1400.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

Elizabeth W. Married on 02/28/2020

Couldn’t Have Picked Anyone Better!

Maggie is the most incredible person and photographer, I would not have wanted anyone else to be with me on my special day. Besides that Maggie takes the most beautiful photos (not only weddings, but all of her work), she’s such a wonderful person who makes sure that you know the focus is on you and what you want. She accompanied me and my family to the courthouse after my now husband and I decided to cancel our big wedding - we had already booked her for our original wedding date in October as well - and just the previews of the photos alone have me in awe (and also made me realize that besides your to-be spouse, the photographer is really the most important part of the wedding). I didn’t know a courthouse could look so beautiful, but wow, if I didn’t know where we were, I wouldn’t guess “courthouse.” I can’t recommend Maggie enough, if you’ve made it here in your search for a photographer, look no further.
  • W
    Whitney H. Married on 10/28/2018

Yes Maggie YES!

I fell in love with Maggie Nunn the owner of Second to Nunn photography. She is absolutely amazing. She created the most amazing and unique photos for our wedding! She captured our love in every photo and went out of her way to make each photo unique and special!
    Breana Married on 05/18/2018
    Maggie is absolutely AMAZING! She did the most wonderful job of capturing our wedding so perfectly. She made us feel so comfortable and our love story shines so bright through every single one of our wedding photos. Throughout the entire process and every session up until the wedding, Maggie was kind, friendly, attentive and so fun to work with! I cannot wait to have Maggie follow us around for all of our milestones and capture every moment so flawlessly! I cannot say thank you enough girl, you're the best!!!

2531 Apalachee Run Way Dacula, GA, 30019
Location of (Second to Nunn Photo)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding