with valerie Reviews

with valerie 2
  • Margie

Margie · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome wedding planner

So many great things to say about Valerie - she was super attentive to detail, sweet, professional and patient. She helped my husband and I make our day super special and she went above and beyond for us. Will definitely miss talking to her practically everyday!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    with valerie 3
  • Elliot

Elliot Beltzer · Married on 05/25/2019

Wish there were 6-star option!!

Unbelievable service! We found Valerie online and count ourselves so lucky that we happened across her. She responds to emails within minutes (even at midnight). She thinks of every little detail. She asks all the right questions at the venue. She was friendly, comforting, and SO hard-working. She could honestly charge double, and it'd be worth every penny.

We will recommend with valerie to every person we know getting married because selecting any other planner is simply the wrong choice! If she has your date available, you MUST hire Valerie. We will forever be grateful for her dedication in making our day so special! Thanks, Valerie!!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Gina · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing wedding coordinator!

Valerie was an amazing month-of/day-of wedding coordinator extraordinaire! Not only is she super organized and responsive, she's really a nice and caring person with a calming personality. The last few weeks leading up the wedding were stressful trying to juggle all of our vendors and get all the moving parts into place, and Valerie made it all run so smoothly. She braved a crazy storm to go to our site visit/run through and spent numerous phone calls and emails making sure all the pieces were in place with a thorough timeline (not to mention making sure I didn't have a breakdown!). My main request for the day of our wedding was for her to be our problem solver and she really went above and beyond. Virtually no issues reached me, and my husband and I were able to really able enjoy our wedding. I would definitely hire her again!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Simon · Married on 08/11/2018

Valerie was amazing from the beginning to the end. She was constantly in touch with us and always assured us that everything will turn out well. She was very professional and organized. She made herself available for site-visits and several phone calls with us. We both really loved how she got in touch with our other vendors and planned out the whole day for us. She went out of her way to get the details down and come up with a workable schedule. Even on the wedding day, she was very attentive to our needs and constantly checked with us and gave us updates. She really did an amazing job coordinating with our MC and the venue. We could see that Valerie really cared and was passionate about her role on our big day. She is just an amazing person overall and we really think the event couldn't have been possible without her help!

Sent on 09/10/2018

J · Married on 06/24/2018

We hired Valerie as our Day-of Wedding Coordinator for our wedding at the Dumbo Loft. She is organized, thorough, and easy to work with. She also had great input for arranging details of the Ceremony (e.g., order of folks walking, timing, reading verses, etc.). It was also great to have someone else run point on our wedding day, so we could truly enjoy it. She made a trip or two when I needed extra accessories and toiletries. Thank you, Valerie!! ❤️

Sent on 06/26/2018

Johanna · Married on 05/26/2018

With Valerie you get far more than you pay for. We tried for months to book a wedding in our humble budget ourselves and after stressor after stressor we decided to seek out a planner to assist us in achieving the ideal wedding that would work for us. With Valerie that's exactly what happened. She is extremely organized and proficient. We gave her our main goals and she worked with those top priorities in mind. She handled scheduling, budgeting, artistic assisting, and negotiating among other things. Even though she did all of this for us, the most outstanding aspect of working with her was her personage. She is profesional, compassionate, empathetic, and extremely friendly. Her calm spirit made us dub her a "planner-therapist". She was there for us so much emotionally and had such an inviting persona that by the wedding date we considered her to be part of the family. She went above and beyond her position by sacrificing extra time for travel and being an ever-present contact if we had any questions. Our wedding was such a magical day that went beyond our expectations in large part because we chose to go with Valerie. She was the perfect coach for our team and feels more like a friend at this point. A friend who values your needs supremely and professionally.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Veronica · Married on 05/20/2018

Wonderful!

Valerie was amazing for our wedding. She made sure everything was perfect and was right there to assist when even the smallest problem arose. We couldn't have asked for a better coordinator.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Ga · Married on 03/24/2018

I'm so glad that I found Valerie! I was searching for a wedding day of coordinator and thankfully my florist recommended me to Valerie. I had a strict budget in mind, as I wanted to do more of the planning and just needed someone to help execute my plans on the day of. Valerie helped put together a custom service package for me and did not push for any additional service that may bring up my costs. She went above and beyond to travel to our venue in Brooklyn twice for our planning meetings. I can be a controlling, anxious bride at times but Valerie is professional, calm, and organized and has amazing attention to details. She was able to help point out certain details that I missed and was able to provide suggestions on what may be best for my wedding. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Christine · Married on 11/05/2017

They say wedding planning is "really really stressful" and yet even with only 5 months to plan our dream wedding in Manhattan, we were at total ease with Valerie, who was there every step of the way. Professional, organized, AND extremely sweet, Valerie has this natural way of making you truly feel special, making sure every detail suits YOUR needs and wants with great enthusiasm. Her communication with vendors is excellent - she handles every detail and logistic with grace. Her responsiveness, timeliness, and flexibility are excellent - she always was two steps ahead of us. I want to do it all over again with her and if you want an enjoyable, memorable time planning your big day without the awful stress, Valerie comes with high recommendations.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Restivo · Married on 10/28/2017

Valerie was amazing to work with. She really was the best vendor we had for our wedding. Any request we had she was ready for and willing to take on. She was punctual and so organized which meant so much. Thank you so much Valerie for all your help and assistance to make our day so special. If you found Valerie on here, look no further. She is the one!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Ranoah · Married on 03/19/2017

Valerie was amazing in coordinating and organizing my bridal shower with my bridesmaids! Being a controlling bride to be, I was demanding and needed things done a certain way. Her attention to detail blew my mind! She was amazing to work with. She was also able to accomodate everyone's dietary restrictions (vegetarian, kosher, halal, and allergies)! Everything was amazing and everyone had a blast. She also kept our group on track with time and events that were planned. I highly recommend her for your planning needs!!

Sent on 11/11/2017
    with valerie 4

Lo · Married on 12/02/2017

Valerie was our planner for a party we threw a couple weeks after our tiny private ceremony. We had it in our heads that we didn't want the event to be very wedding-reception-y, whatever that means. Valerie understood what we were trying to achieve, and she got us there. We really appreciated that she communicated so consistently and at regular intervals.

I'm pretty good at ideas and inspiration, not so super about followthrough; Husband is efficient and detail-oriented; and our event involved coordinating multiple vendors and some DIY. That's potentially a recipe for frustrating event-planning moments! But Valerie has an incredibly serene, responsive aura that helped us, as a couple, have a really pleasant experience the whole way through.

Valerie patiently prompted/re-prompted me when I had an overdue task or a pending decision. She was also great at sourcing companies and streamlining communication with them.

Thank you, Valerie, for helping us to make our night memorable, romantic, and a total blast! We're getting nonstop glowing compliments from our guests.

Sent on 12/15/2017