1432 Post Road, Fairfield, CT 06828 Map · Phone number

About William Parkinson Events

William Parkinson Events is an award winning wedding and event planning company known for providing unique venues, elegant presentations, and innovative styles to address our clients needs. Our goal is to provide you with a seamless event planning experience so that you can enjoy some of life's most memorable occasions worry free. Whether an intimate dinner party or an elaborate affair, the William Parkinson Events team will work with you to create an experience that is unique to you and always beautiful. Contact us today for a complimentary consultation. We'd love to hear about your next event and learn how we may be able to help!

Follow William Parkinson Events on

wpe styled shootceremony 1
ken roxie wedding day 453

23 Reviews for William Parkinson Events

Mindy · Married on 10/01/2016

Where do I begin...every single aspect of my son's wedding was perfect and Bill was responsible for that. We had some pretty major glitches during the planning stages but Bill without fail, took care of everything. Bill took care of every single aspect of planning the outdoor tented wedding from beginning to end, I will mention that the bride and groom live in Philadelphia and the wedding was held in Easton CT. He was so calm when presented with various issues that came up during the planning stages. The day before and day of the wedding Bill worked tirelessly with his team setting everything up. The day of the wedding Bill and his team again worked from dawn to well after midnight to create the perfect day for my son and daughter in law. I can't say enough about William Parkinson Events, Bill was an absolute pleasure to work with in every way.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Siobhan · Married on 09/17/2016

I’m going to try to explain why Bill was the best planner ever without sounding like the total fan girl that I am….I interviewed several planners and Bill struck me as the most suitable because he had a very businesslike approach; he was creative without being whimsical and assertive without being aggressive. Bill was well organized, respectful of our budget and transparent with costs, and always attentive to our wants and needs. When our venue closed 6 months out Bill swooped in with alternate options that would be able to accommodate our headcount, date and fit our style. People were shocked at how calm I was but I never had to stress because I knew it would work out and that was only the case because of Bill. Same for when our rehearsal dinner venue cancelled a month later. When we decided to switch it to a tented at-home wedding, increasing the scope of work tenfold, Bill didn’t blink an eye. When the power went out during the reception because someone plugged a cell phone into the generator, Bill rolled up his sleeves and was on the ground fixing it. He got it working so quickly that some guests didn’t even notice and nobody stopped dancing, myself included. I had said from the beginning that I wanted to have a minimal role in the planning process and I can honestly say that he made that happen. I never had to stress or worry or dedicate countless hours to planning, and every last detail was precisely to my taste. I wanted to show up and feel like I was at an amazing party and that is exactly what happened. My fiancé and I are forever grateful to Bill for making the months leading up and the day of our wedding a truly enjoyable experience.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Tim · Married on 09/03/2016

We hired Bill for the partial planning package and he proved himself to be an essential component to our process almost immediately. As someone to bounce ideas off of, recommend vendors, and help us avoid pitfalls, Bill's guidance in planning the wedding ensured that we got the exact wedding we wanted, down to the smallest detail. He went out of his way to help us out countless times, and is just a wonderful person to engage with.

As an event planner I know how much goes into something like a wedding. I trusted Bill and was able to enjoy the day with my friends and family without having to worry about dimming the lights, or getting dinner out on time, or having shuttles not show up. Bill gave us the ability to live in the moment and enjoy our day to the fullest.

Even our bridal party were charmed by him, and he made sure that our day went off without a hitch.

Thank you for everything, Bill. We could not have done this without you.

-Sanya and Tim
    #helpusbill

Sent on 09/05/2016

• Flowers from the Farm
    Flowers from the Farm Wedding Florists

William Parkinson Events makes the day run flawlessly! We love working with Bill and his team, they are knowledgeable and professional (and fun!) Flowers from the Farm always looks forward with ease when Bill is handling any event!

• Hansen's Flower Shop
    Hansen's Flower Shop Wedding Florists

Great local event planner with an awesome personality!

• 1432 Post Road Fairfield See on map