New York, NY 10023 Map · Phone number

About Wholehearted Expressions

Wholehearted Expressions is all about self expression.

There is no better time or way to expression yourself, celebrate the biggest day in your life and make it an expression of yourself and the partnership.

A wholehearted wedding or event is not a cookie cutter event. No matter what you are looking for, I am here to help you figure out what you want and how to get it done, and take away the stress! It is an opportunity to express to the world what the special partnership or occasion means to you, and share the priceless memory with your friends and family.

Wholehearted Expressions offer full planning services and day of coordination for any event. In the spirit of self expression, we offer a range of custom made body and bath products that are great as wedding favors, including all natural body butter and handcrafted soap.

Follow Wholehearted Expressions on

81499ce14b5e5891 1400259324508 dsc0231

1 Reviews for Wholehearted Expressions

• Janet

Janet · Married on 05/08/2014

Mandy from Wholehearted Expressions is amazing. She made my wedding day stress free and I got to enjoy every minute of it. She took care of every details before I even thought about it. Mandy listened to what I want and delivered beyond expectations. Mandy decorated the ceremony site and reception venue so beautifully, my mother, my hubby and I were blown away.
    During the whole planning process, Mandy answered all my emails and messages promptly. She provided her professional advice and expertise. I gotta say I wasn't the most easy going bride, but Mandy was so patient and kind with me. She truly understands what a bride has to go through.
    I have been to weddings that the brides have to run around and tell people to do certain things. I did not have to do that once, everything was all well taken care of by Mandy. I am a bit of a control freak, my hubby was worried because I get really stressed out when things are not done in certain way, he was so relieved that Mandy had everything under control and executed our plan perfectly. Mandy went above and beyond. She did everything my way and better. My family couldn't stop talking about how attentive and helpful she was. I had a small wedding and at the very beginning I thought I could do it without a wedding planner. Oh boy I am so glad I changed my mind and hired Mandy. Without her, my hubby and I would not be able to enjoy the day as much as we did. I couldn't thank her enough. I wish I had found Mandy sooner and hired her to plan my engagement party. In the future if I have a baby shower, I would have Mandy to plan it in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/13/2014