1026 East Riverside Blvd Suite 1, Loves Park, IL 61111 Map · Phone number

About White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning

White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning is an experienced wedding planning company based out of Rockford, Illinois. Their goal is to "wow" you will their flawless execution of your vision. They want to be there every step of the way even in planning the tiniest of details. White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning want you to be worry-free on your special day.

Experience
Stacy is the owner and creator of this company which she started in 2014. She has 13 years of customer service experience and over five years in the event industry. Stacy took a certification course through the Bridal Society in 2015 and is now a Certified Wedding Planner. In 2018, she won WeddingWire's Couples' Choice Award.

White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning promises to give each couple thoughtful, honest, professional and quality service. They're a full-service company and offer full planning, partial planning and day-of coordination. Their services include:

• Consultation
  • Budget analysis
  • Guest list
  • Timelines
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Event design

Other Services
In addition to planning your wedding, this event planning company will also assist with the following:

• Rehearsal dinner

White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning 3
White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning 4
White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning 5

Jodi Rappa · Married on 09/28/2019

Best experience of my life

Stacy is PHENOMENAL. My entire wedding day, she was my right hand woman- she checked in with me VERY frequently, just to be sure I was doing ok and she always asked if I needed anything. When it came down to me getting ready to walk down the aisle, Stacy's assistant Alex was a GOD SEND, especially when it came down the wire and the bridal party was walking toward the ceremony site. She calmed me down, reminded me to not lock my knees, and assured me that my future husband was there and ready to go! The wedding was flawless, cocktail hour flew by, and dinner was extremely well executed. One of Stacy's suggestions was to have the toasts while everyone was eating first course. A much better plan than to have toasts first thing, which the guests are usually drunk and very hungry at that very time.
    Stacy and the other vendors I had worked better than a well-oiled machine. I can't imagine a price to put on to have a flawless wedding. Our only regret was not hiring Stacy for the entire process, not just month of/day of. If I'd hired her from the beginning, I'd have been the most relaxed, about to be married person you've ever seen if I'd just hired her form the moment I'd gotten engaged.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Nick Roman · Married on 06/22/2019

The best of the best!

Stacy from White Orchid Weddings was a joy to work with. She helped us through every step of the planning process and made everything as easy as possible. Thank you, Stacy, for helping to bring all of our ideas and visions to life for our wedding day.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Racheal

Racheal · Married on 06/05/2019

Can’t recommend enough

You don’t know how much you need Stacy until you have her. Even if you don’t want or can’t afford or think you don’t need a full on planner, you DO need a day-of coordinator, believe me. I didn’t think I needed one but ended up getting her for day of stuff to not have to worry about anything but enjoying the day & it was the best decision of my entire wedding, not exaggerating!!! She is SO helpful!! And in so many ways you don’t even realize. It’s like having a personal assistant. But better. Her value is so much more than what we paid her, honestly, what she did for us was priceless. She did so much. She created a timeline for us, like down to the minute, for the days events & a timeline to pass out to the wedding party which was great! She’s so incredibly sweet and does what you want too & doesn’t push her opinions on you, she gives you options & reminds you of deadlines & let’s you choose or will help you choose if you ask her opinion. She’s totally in your corner 1000% & has her clients best interest & vision in mind at all times. I’m telling you, I was highly impressed with her & her assistant Alex. Top notch. Worth every penny & more. A necessary wedding expense! Do yourself a favor & enjoy more of your & hubbys day & let her take on the stress so you can enjoy this one special day! Nothing- no thing went wrong on my wedding day. It just flew by. She can’t stop time so that’s not in her control haha but I have no doubt that if Stacy wasn’t there I wouldn’t be able to say it was perfect!

White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning 6
    White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning 7
    White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning 8
    Sent on 06/10/2019

White Orchid Weddings & Event Planning FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Erik Anderson - Photography
    Erik Anderson - Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Owner, Stacy Larson, as a second shooter on her wedding day and created an amazing friendship! Now she has created her business, "White Orchid Weddings" in which she helps plan couples weddings and other events! She is amazing to work with and has a fresh new perspective in the Rockford wedding industry!

• 1026 East Riverside Blvd Suite 1 Loves Park, 61111 See on map