6833 S. Dayton Street 167, Englewood, CO 80112 Map · Phone number

About Wedded Designs

Wedded Designs is a full service wedding and event planning company, dedicated to all types of brides, grooms and the needs/wants that their wedding deserves. Our company has planned many weddings, corporate events, small events to galas. Our goal is to make your wedding day the moment you always remember and not the planning and worrying about every detail. As a gift from us, we offer you a free wedding consultation. Contact us today to get started planning your wedding! 720-999-3109 or reach me, Erika via email Erika@wedded-designs.com

Follow Wedded Designs on

reception

3 Reviews for Wedded Designs

• Maria

Maria · Married on 10/17/2012

Erika is a wonderful caring human being. She went above and beyond anything that I had ever expected. It did not matter that we are so many miles away from each other. She was there for me anytime....specially late at night when I was freaking out and would vent by writing her an email. The first time I did that I wasnt expecting an answer. To my surprise she responded right back!!! After that I expected a response from her when I wrote and she never let me down. She made me feel that my wedding was the only one she was working on!!!!
    Thanks Erika for everything that you did for us. Our wedding was a great success thanks to you. Thank you for all the work you did as a professional but more importantly for all the work you did for our wedding where you made me feel like a friend. :)

Sent on 10/21/2012

Ashley · Married on 03/17/2012

Our coordinator Erika was SO wonderful! She took care of EVERY detail with care and professionalism. After our first interaction, I referred her to another one of my friends who was planning her wedding, and she was able to handle both of our weddings that were within 24 hour of each other AND in a different state! I couldn't have asked for a better planner/coordinator. She was punctual, detail-oriented, and best of all she was AFFORDABLE! At first I was trying to do everything on my own, but hired her to gain some assistance... very quickly I realized I was out of my league. She started setting up meetings and arranging for things that I didn't even know I could get. I was looking for an officiant that's bilingual in English and Persian for about a month. I didn't even TELL her and she found one for me in a matter of HOURS. I am SO thankful for her. I have been singing her praises for the past week and I will continue to for the rest of her career. Thank you Wedded Designs!

Sent on 03/22/2012

Detra · Married on 03/18/2012

Erika was great. She came up with some creative, tasteful ideas surrounding the wedding, and was careful not to add any stress to the already frantic event. Ms. Swift was a joy to work with!

Sent on 03/21/2012