Elkins Park, PA 19027 Map · Phone number

About Water Lily Weddings

My own wedding (June 30, 2002) was the first of many beautiful ceremonies that I've put together. My ceremony and the happy marriage that grew from it inspire me to help you.

Since then, Water Lily Weddings has been helping couples create and enjoy beautiful and unique wedding ceremonies that fully capture their commitment to and love for each other.

If you choose me as your wedding officiant, I will provide you with my Wedding Book, the starting point to create the perfect ceremony for you. I will work with you through the entire process and ensure that your ceremony is exactly what you want, from the opening words to your vows to your kiss.

I specialize in non-denominational ("spiritual but not religious") ceremonies, and have included elements from many traditions in my ceremonies. I am also happy to create a fully secular ceremony for you - it's your big day and I'm there for you!

Follow Water Lily Weddings on

WLW2
KFWP244

20 Reviews for Water Lily Weddings

Lesley · Married on 09/04/2014

Eric was great! We had an informal wedding with a small group of family, and everyone was impressed by his beautiful words. He worked with us, had a great attitude, and was one of the nicest people I have met. When things didn't seem to always follow the time schedule quite right, he assured us that everything was going to be ok. I highly recommend Eric, what a stand up guy!!!

Christina · Married on 07/20/2014

It was a blessing in disguise to find Eric at waterlily weddings! After the officiant who was originally suppose to preform our ceremony didn't show at the rehearsal I had two days to find someone! Eric called me back immediately and was so sympathetic to my story and said he would be more than willing to help me out for my wedding in such short notice! He took action and even performed the ceremony I had planned with the original officiant. The ceremony was so magical and I didn't even think about the horrible experience that happened before hand all thanks to him!

Christine · Married on 12/20/2013

Eric was our officiant for our wedding yesterday, so the fact that this review is being written so soon afterwards hopefully signals our resounding satisfaction. Finding a non-denominational officiant can be quite the undertaking, but after meeting with Eric for the first time, we knew we had to book him. He immediately put us at ease, and was so incredibly flexible and patient with us after all of our revisions to our ceremony. I am a self-proclaimed Type-A personality, and he had no qualms with my incessant emailing, so that's saying something! In all seriousness, though, Eric made one of the most important elements of our wedding such an easy, stress-free process. The ceremony itself was absolutely perfect - It didn't feel rushed, and Eric's reading brought so much more emotion and meaning to it, that it literally brought my husband to tears. To me though, everything felt relaxed and lighthearted, just as I hoped it would feel, and I know have Eric to thank for that. I will absolutely be recommending him to my unmarried friends when they're searching for an officiant!

Water Lily Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Hindu, Jainism, No Denomination, Pagan, Shinto, Taoist
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Marry Me Philadelphia
    Marry Me Philadelphia Wedding Officiants

Eric is great! Kind, polite and smart! Knows what he is doing and enjoys it!

• Elkins Park, PA 19027 See on map