Vital Wilsh Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Vital Wilsh Photography

Emotions that live forever!

My name is Vital and I am a wedding & family photographer based on Long Island, NY, available for travel worldwide. For me there is something so wonderful about capturing real, authentic photographs in a fine art approach that hold true emotion. Nothing gets me more excited than photographing the most important day in a couple’s life – the wedding day! It´s my wish to eternalize special days and feelings between two people in love on perfect pictures. Real emotions, natural shots, soft shades, amazing bright and creamy colors – that´s what characterizes my style of fine art wedding photography the best.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Destination / Travel (1)
High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)

4.7

The pictures that Vital took of our wedding day were amazing. He captured the day wonderfully and I am SO glad we chose him. His pricing was also perfect for us. The only thing we retrospectively wished for were official family pictures; he is very flexible and works according to the schedule you give him, which is great! but amidst all the excitement, we forgot to ask him to take family photos, so he didn't, and our parents and grandparents told us later on that they were disappointed that there were none taken, and we wished that's something he had brought up. Even so, when his pictures came out and we shared them with the family, EVERYONE was over the moon and all was well! So just an fyi; make a plan with him to take family pictures or whatever pictures you think will be important to you, and I promise they will look AMAZING if Vital is behind the camera. My husband and I are excited to purchase a canvas print of one of his photos; totally worth it!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Gaelle, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Great photographer
Capture the best moment of our life

Profile Picture Silvia, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vital was fantastic to work with and did an amazing job with our engagement photos. He was flexible, put us at ease, and was fun to be around. He also returned our photos to us much faster than expected. Our photos were very well composed, full of light, and captured our personalities. We were thrilled with our photos and would highly recommend Vital.

Profile Picture User6774830, Recently Married, 4 Reviews