Hempstead, NY 11550 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Vital Wilsh Photography

My name is Vital and I am a wedding & family photographer based on Long Island, NY, available for travel worldwide. For me there is something so wonderful about capturing real, authentic photographs in a fine art approach that hold true emotion. Nothing gets me more excited than photographing the most important day in a couple's life - the wedding day! It's my wish to eternalize special days and feelings between two people in love on perfect pictures. Real emotions, natural shots, soft shades, amazing bright and creamy colors - that's what characterizes my style of fine art wedding photography the best.

Follow Vital Wilsh Photography on

lanecollin 157
07292017web 205

11 Reviews for Vital Wilsh Photography

merisa · Married on 01/05/2018

Let me make this simple for all the future brides out there...BOOK VITAL. It will be the best decision of your life. I came across Vital through a friend who used him for a "love story" shoot. Her pics were stunning, and I was in the market for a wedding photographer in the area, so I decided to contact him. A good photographer was the most important thing on my wedding checklist, since I knew the pictures were the one thing I was going to have forever. Also, my husband and I are "camera shy" and we had never gotten pictures taken before. We were very nervous that we would look awkward in photos.
    So, anyway, I contacted Vital, and he suggested we meet for coffee so we could get to know each other before booking. Right away, this made Vital stand out from the other photographers I had contacted. He actually wanted to take the time to get to know me and my husband BEFORE we even signed a contract. AMAZING. We ended up booking a "trial" shoot to test out Vital before we booked him for our wedding. Well, the pictures came back and they were INSANE. People were asking me if I did a photo-shoot for a magazine (see below). After seeing these pictures, I knew I had to have Vital for my wedding.
    On the day of the wedding, Vital made my husband and I feel at ease. I didn't even notice he was there. I was able to truly enjoy the moments with my husband, and (somewhere) in the background Vital was capturing all of this raw emotion. Also, Vital was so fun to be around! We even went into my photobooth together!
    When my pics came back, I was once again STUNNED. How is someone with this much talent not famous! My friends (who also recently got married) told me how they wished they had booked Vital, because my pictures came out so much better than theirs. THESE PICTURES WERE SO GREAT THAT MY SISTER BOOKED VITAL FOR HER WEDDING ON THE SPOT!
    Vital is hands down the single most talented person I have ever met!!! BOOK HIM FOR YOUR WEDDING. I PROMISE you will not regret it!!!!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Vital Wilsh Photography 8
    Vital Wilsh Photography 9
    Vital Wilsh Photography 10

Vital Wilsh Photography's reply:

Merisa, the feedbacks like this is the reason why I love doing wedding photography!! THANK YOU!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2017

Trusted Photographer & Photos You'll Treasure!

My husband and I reached out to Vital to help photograph a very special day. My parents were unable to attend our wedding in Hawaii due to my dad having serious medical complications leading to a heart transplant. We wanted to ensure we celebrated with my family back in New York and arranged a backyard celebration with friends and family. Needless to say, it was an emotional day as we had our walk down the aisle and father-daughter dance. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture such special moments. Vital was professional, easy to work with, sensitive to the situation and any requests we had and quickly provided the most gorgeous set of photos that we will treasure forever. We cannot recommend working with Vital enough - he is someone you can trust with capturing your most important memories! Thank you, Vital!

Silvia · Married on 07/07/2017

Great photographer
    Capture the best moment of our life

Award

Vital Wilsh Photography Pricing

Vital Wilsh Photography Price Rates

Vital Wilsh Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• Hempstead, NY 11550 See on map