0-300
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Perona Farms

Weddings and Events of Distinction Since 1917

At Perona Farms we are proud to be the premiere Northern New Jersey wedding location. Since our founding in 1917, our family has worked with couples just like you to design exclusive weddings for every budget.

Our unrivaled location, impeccable service, and world class cuisine have exceeded expectations for years. Each wedding, from 30 to 300 guests, is tailored to the individual so you and your guests will experience a wedding that will always be remembered.

Given our 100 years of experience, we do things a bit different than other caterers and wedding venues and as fourth and fifth generation owners we are actively involved everyday.

Contact us Today to Discuss Your Wedding and Schedule a Private Tour

Specialty Wine (8)
Wheelchair Access (7)
House Beer (6)
House Wine (6)
All Inclusive Packages (5)
Event Rentals (5)
Audio Equipment (5)
Wireless Internet (4)
Altar/Arches (4)
House Liquor (3)
Buffet (2)
Drapery (2)

My husband and I got married at the Barn in early December. We cannot say enough good things about the venue and staff at Perona Farms. From the minute we walked into the barn over a year ago, we knew it was the right choice for us. Marley made the process seamless and stress free! She provided valuable feedback along the way and was extremely responsive in answering all my emails during our wedding journey. Our day of coordinator Samantha and maitre'd Kevin were also awesome! Samantha was very organized and helped keep everything on schedule. Kevin was very attentive to us during our reception, ensuring that all our needs were met. From having drinks readily available for us to somehow managing to get the bonfire lit during a snowstorm!

Our guests keep contacting us to rave about how much fun they had at our wedding. They loved the unique setting, food, and service. If there were 10 0stars to give Perona Farms, I would. I hope to someday get invited to someone else's wedding at the Barn, so I have an excuse to go back.

Profile Picture Elisa, 12/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations

My husband and I are BLOWN AWAY by the quality of service provided by Perona Farms! Marley was the best person we could have been paired up with. She was so responsive to all of my ridiculous emails over the last year and a half. She went above and beyond to help us make sure we were completely prepared for our big day. Bryant, Operations manager, was also so helpful when I met him just the night before my wedding. He wanted to make sure that my husband and I had EXACTLY the wedding we pictured! We wanted to do an outdoor ceremony even on Dec.2nd and although he may have had a few reservations, he wasn't pushing us to do it HIS way. He made us so comfortable that they, as a venue, would have it under control either way that we were confident going into our wedding day! We even threw a curveball at them -- I am the head cake decorator at Carlo's Bakery and therefore my wedding was being filmed for an episode of Cake Boss (I made my own wedding cake!). They handled all of the extra film crew members with EASE! Samantha, our ceremony coordinator, is just so good at her job! She went above and beyond to make sure I had everything taken care of and that we were able to have the perfect wedding. (We did have the ceremony outside by the way--all thanks to Samantha making sure everything started EXACTLY on time! It was pure perfection!) I almost forgot my veil in the Bridal room and only noticed 5 minutes before my ceremony was about to start and she was able to get someone to bring it to me within 2 minutes! It was amazing to have someone so focused on making sure my day was taken care of and it definitely helped bring the bridal stress level down! Kevin (Maitre D) and Morgan were also proof that Perona Farms really hires the best staff! They were so attentive and helpful without being pushy! The whole staff completely blew my expectations out of the water and made my wedding day more that I could have hoped for!

Profile Picture Liz, 12/2/17, 10 Reviews

Wheelchair Access
Shuttle
11 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Love working with the staff and owners at Perona Farms. Such a rich tradition of excellence and great family values. Food is outstanding as well!!!

Ive been Shooting Perona Farms for years, and it never disappoints! The Barn is the best. what a cool venue as well! Definitely worth taking a close look at.

We LOVE Perona Farms!!!!

Anthony Ziccardi Studios highly recommends Perona Farms and The Barn! Beautiful venue, with stunning scenery in every location, eloquent to rustic they have you covered!. Call now they book up fast! and tell the m Anthony Ziccardi sent you!

Love working at Perona Farms. They always to an amazing job.

Events