Marquee Photo Video

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,995 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,995 Most Popular Price

Marquee Photo Video is a wedding visual media company based in Elmwood Park, New Jersey. The professional photographers are dedicated to producing high-quality images that capture the emotion and essence of your big day. They strive to portray love stories with authenticity, producing timeless photographs that couples will cherish for a lifetime.

From your engagement photoshoot to your trash-the-dress session, Marquee Photo Video can be a part of your entire wedding journey. The dedicated team covers special events throughout the North East and is happy to extend their hours on your big day. They also offer videography solutions, so you can relive your milestone occasion via the big screen, too. Using cutting-edge technology and high-quality equipment, they offer everything from drone footage to premium post-production. A snapshot of other products and services available from this company includes:

• Destination weddings
  • Additional photographers and videographers
  • Full-day coverage
  • Full-feature and highlight films
  • Raw footage
  • Digital files

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,995

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,995

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Lauren D. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Best Photographer!

Choosing Marquee as our photographers for our wedding was the best decision ever. We just had our engagement shoot two days ago and already received a sneak peak of our pictures and they are amazing! Danny is incredible and helped my vision of a winter engagement shoot come true. He came prepared with snow boots and hand warmers to make sure we got the best shots! I cannot wait for my wedding day and to use them for both photo and video!
  • Kourtney
    Kourtney A. Getting married on 07/07/2022

the BEST vendor of my wedding

Danny was the number one vendor at my wedding. He has a talent for photography that I have never seen before. His photos are jaw-dropping and he makes it look easy to create a drop dead gorgeous photo. Working with Danny was effortless, he made us feel so comfortable and we had a blast together. My husband and I did not have to do any work. He provided all of the information we needed, thought of the schedule for us, thought of the questions we had to ask the venue, he knew what pose styles we liked and didn’t like, and put all of our imaginations and hopes for beautiful wedding photos into a reality. Danny’s helpers were equally as amazing as well as the videographer. It’s incredible to find such a talented and fair priced photographer to keep for life’s milestones even after a wedding. We can’t wait to use Marquee again!
  • Brittany
    Brittany M. Getting married on 06/30/2022

Marquee Studio - Best photographer

Marquee Studio is an incredible company that is not only professional, flexible, but truly breath taking at what they are able to do. Marquee Studio was a recommended vendor from our Venue and we could not be happier with the decision we have made. Roger has been an absolute dream to work with since day one! We have only had our engagement shoot thus far, but I couldn't be happier or more excited to see how the wedding photos turn out! Roger was extremely flexible as we had to change the date of our engagement shoot originally due to conflict and then due to weather. Roger was not only accommodating, but understanding as well. Any time I have a question, I have not hesitated to ask Roger. On the day of our engagement shoot, I was excited and a little nervous. Roger guided us through the entire shoot and made my fiance and I feel extremely comfortable. Not only did he make us feel comfortable, but our two year old son who joined us in part of the shoot as well. Within a day, we received our "sneak peak" of our engagement shoot and the following week we received the rest of our photos. They are absolutely stunning!!! You cannot go wrong booking Roger or his team at Marquee Studio. We cannot wait until our wedding day!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Sister's Bridal Boutique Sister's Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

I highly recommend Marquee Photo & video to all my brides! I really respect the creativity they bring to the table. They are extremely professional, always on time & take beautiful pictures! I am so grateful they are a part of my team!

Knot Just Weddings Events LLC Knot Just Weddings Events LLC Wedding Planners

Dan and marquee photo and video are amazing to work with. So professional! They make the wedding day run so smoothly, making a coordinator like me job 10 X easier ! I also used them for my wedding and they were incredible as well! Highly recommend!

Action Limousine Action Limousine Wedding Limos

Dan and Marquee photo studios is #1 . Great, friendly, beautiful photo and video for your wedding day!

554 Mola Boulevard Elmwood Park, NJ, 07407
347-921-2866
Location of (Marquee Photo Video)

Marquee Photo Video frequently asked questions

What photography services does Marquee Photo Video include in the starting price?

Marquee Photo Video includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Marquee Photo Video include in their most popular wedding package?

Marquee Photo Video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Marquee Photo Video offer?

Marquee Photo Video offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Marquee Photo Video offer?

Marquee Photo Video offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Marquee Photo Video offer for wedding events?

Marquee Photo Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Marquee Photo Video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Marquee Photo Video is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding