Marquee Photo Video Reviews

259 | Elmwood Park, NJ

259 Reviews for Marquee Photo Video

• Kourtney

Kourtney Agugliaro · Getting married on 07/07/2022

the BEST vendor of my wedding

Danny was the number one vendor at my wedding. He has a talent for photography that I have never seen before. His photos are jaw-dropping and he makes it look easy to create a drop dead gorgeous photo. Working with Danny was effortless, he made us feel so comfortable and we had a blast together. My husband and I did not have to do any work. He provided all of the information we needed, thought of the schedule for us, thought of the questions we had to ask the venue, he knew what pose styles we liked and didn’t like, and put all of our imaginations and hopes for beautiful wedding photos into a reality. Danny’s helpers were equally as amazing as well as the videographer. It’s incredible to find such a talented and fair priced photographer to keep for life’s milestones even after a wedding. We can’t wait to use Marquee again!

Sent on 08/02/2020

Nicole · Getting married on 09/07/2021

Great Company

We have only had our engagement shoot so far, however we are very happy we went with Marquee. Danny is our photographer and he was awesome. Very personable, very accommodating and extremely easy to work with. We are very happy with how our shoot went and can't wait for them to shoot our wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2020
  • User3857999

Dan and his team are the absolute best ! I was referred to him by my wedding Coordinator and I'm glad I was.He is so easy going and down to earth. I felt very comfortable with him. We scheduled a photo shoot with him and although he wasn't able to personal do it. He sent someone in his place and he was nothing short of amazing. We are actually using one of the shots for our save the dates. Moreover, he was able to meet us where we needed to be financially. Overall, He is a great person to work with. He is not overbearing and will go at your pace. I would definitely recommend him

Sent on 07/25/2016
  • Allison

Allison Gordon · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Engagement Photos

We had our engagement photos with Roger and Marcello and it was a great experience! We loved our photos and are so excited for them to photograph our wedding in December!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen Ross · Getting married on 08/21/2020

Great Company!

My fiance and I are so glad we contracted with Marquee. We loved the way our engagement photos came out and enjoyed our time spent with Roger. Most importantly we recently had to reschedule our wedding date like many couples effected by COVID and the company went above and beyond to accommodate us. Thank you Roger and Danny! Please don't hesitate to book with them. Great company!

Sent on 04/13/2020

Cathy Drury · Married on 07/31/2020

Love Roger. He is awesome

Loved having Roger! He is very calm and professional. I had a small wedding and didn’t have him all day like I would have so I did miss out on a few photos, like makeup shot, first look with bridesmaids ect... but he is great and is very kind during stressful situations. Highly recommend

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Perazzo · Married on 02/08/2020

Truly incredible

We had such an incredible time working with Roger and Danny for our engagement shoot and we were very confident going into our wedding with them. Our engagement shoot went well and our photos were great, but nothing could prepare me for how beautiful and incredible our photos and video would be from our wedding day. Roger and Danny had the whole day mapped out, making sure our timeline was seamless and that we had time for everything. They were very easy to work with and made sure we got all of our pictures. Danny and Roger each worked with a side of the bridal party, and they both demonstrated extreme professionalism and creativity. I got the standard shots, but I also got a lot of reallY cool angles and unique photos.
    Matt is absolutely incredible with video, and even got my grumpy flower girl (9 months old) to smile! He listened to my thoughts and made our video so beautiful.
    Art was one of the best people I have ever worked with. He asked me multiple times if I was okay, if I needed anything, if there were any pictures I wanted, and provided just the best customer service. He took all the photos I thought might be a waste, and he turned them into perfect pictures. One picture I was nervous about he took and it wound up being my favorite photo from the night.
    I could not recommend this team more, they are fantastic to work with, amazing at their craft, and all around good guys. They are also LGBT+ friendly and great for plus size brides! They made me feel and look so beautiful!

Sent on 03/14/2020
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 12/28/2019

Amazing Wedding Video

We used Marquee for our wedding videography and we were blown away by the quality of the videos. Everyone was extremely professional on the day of the wedding and filmed the whole day without us even really noticing they were there. We only had two meetings with them and gave truly no direction for what we wanted, yet I couldn't have asked for a better video. I am beyond happy and impressed with how the video came out.

Sent on 03/30/2020

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2019

Very impressed!!!

My husband and I are blown away with the pictures and videos we received from Marquee studios. They made us feel comfortable from the moment we met them. They captured all the best moments and we couldn’t have asked for a better company to work with. Thank you, Marquee studios, we will forever be grateful!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Candace Coltelli · Married on 10/05/2019

10/10 Recommend

So impressed with the professionalism and ease that Marquee Photo contributed to my wedding day. The entire team I had helping me was perfect and even understanding when we were running a little bit behind schedule. They were patient, funny and sent me a bunch of pictures before the end of the wedding was even over. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Cassandra · Married on 10/04/2019

I honestly could not have asked for a better experience with Marquee. We booked Marquee for our engagement photos as well as our wedding on 10-4-19. We just had our engagement photos done and Roger was honestly the best! My fiancé and I have crazy work schedules and he was so flexible with his schedule. Roger made us feel so comfortable while we were taking our photos (since it can be extremely awkward) but Roger was great and the pictures came out absolutely stunning! Thank you Roger and Marquee and we cannot wait for the wedding!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/28/2019

September Wedding Magic

Danny and his team at Marquee Photo & Video are ahhh-mazing! Danny did our engagement shoot a year ago as well. We recently received our photos and video from our September wedding and they are SO good. Totally natural and candid, no artificial lighting, exactly how I prefer! What makes Marquee so amazing is not only how great their photos / video are but how awesome THEY are as people / photographers. Danny is down to earth, funny, and instantly made us comfortable. My husband hates getting his picture taken and specifically mentioned many times how at ease Danny and his team made him feel. They are also extremely efficient at taking photos on the big day, always arrive early, and kept to / even ahead of the timeline. Always prompt to respond to my emails and answer my questions as well. Huge kudos to Danny and his team for capturing our wedding day so candidly and beautifully. Looking for an excuse to have another big life event so that we can work with you guys again!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2019

Wonderful!

Marquee was wonderful! The whole team was super friendly and easy to work with. They were there to answer all my questions and concerns. On the day of my wedding, I couldn't of asked for better team(Brian and Danny.) I ran a few minutes late and they did not miss a beat! Now is the hard part...deciding what photo is our favorite! You can not go wrong with Marquee!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Danielle · Married on 09/19/2019

Marquee Studios is AMAZING! We are getting married Sept 2019 and recently did our engagement shoot with Roger, and we are beyond happy with our photos!! It was our first photo shoot and Roger made us very comfortable. We had so much fun while getting amazing photos!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/07/2019

Marquee Studio is amazing! We recently had our engagement shoot with Roger and he made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun. He was also so easy to work with and accommodating of our needs. The pictures came out AMAZING and we can’t wait for him to shoot our wedding next year! I wouldn’t look anywhere else, they’re awesome!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Jason Carubia · Married on 08/03/2019

Outstanding!

We really couldn't be happier with the quality that Marquee Studios provides. The entire team is patient, professional, and most importantly KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING! It's a seamless experience from beginning to end, with their whole team, and we're so glad we picked them to share our wedding day!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie Muchanic · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect shoot for our wedding day

Loved every moment spent with this vendor!!! Roger was so professional and accommodating and we got great shots at our wedding and engagement shoot.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan R · Married on 07/20/2019

Couldn’t be Happier

We couldn’t be happier with Marquee!! From the start of our engagement they did an excellent job capturing this exciting time. We are so impressed with their professionalism, especially despite weather conditions (windy cold day on our engagement shoot and heat wave on our wedding day). Our guests were equally impressed! We cannot stop looking at our pictures and are thankful that Marquee captured our day!

Thank you Roger, Jack and John!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2019

Best Wedding!!!

Marquee studios have been great to work with and their work is really great. Our engagement shoot with Danny, our photos all came out amazing and we were so happy with the results and how quick and easy he made us feel getting the shots. We had used a bunch of the photos for our save the dates and printed out a bunch for my bridal shower as decorations. For our wedding, we had a canvas printed out of our favorite photo to use as the main decoration on our guest book table. The photos from our engagement shoot were also used as Christmas gifts ordered on holiday candles for our parents.
    Roger was the one I originally met with and discussed a wedding day timeline which was super helpful in the planning process for my other vendors. Both Danny and Roger were great answering all my questions and as the day got closer, we spoke on the phone to finalize timeline and day of plans. I also explained that my husband and I were doing a choreographed first dance and we really wanted a bunch of photos from different angles (also video graphed by John from Marquee).
    Wedding day....all photographers (two Danny and Jack) and videographer (John) were on time at the hotel, they also came with an assistant. Getting ready photos went smoothly and we were on time with schedule. Leaving for the venue, they all had radios to make sure the bride/bridal party would not be seen by the groom/groomsmen (since both parties were on the same floor getting ready!). Once we got to the venue, again they used the radios to make sure both parties did not see each other because my husband and I were doing a first look! Danny, John, and Jake set up a little first look for my father and I before the big reveal for my husband and I. Both first looks were emotional with different feelings and I can not wait for the video/photos!
    It was a very hot humid day in july that we had our wedding outside. So the team had to make arrangements to make sure we did not over heat and they were still able to get photos with the lighting just right. Too much sun is not great for photos...we ended up taking most of our photos in the barn and our family photos before ceremony in the ballroom. I did wish to get other photos done but time flew by and there was so much going on to keep track of it all. After the ceremony and cocktail hour and first dances, the night was more relaxed and I danced the whole night! My personal regret was maybe not getting more photos of myself with my groups of friends and other family members. Again time flies the day of!!! But Marquee studio team was great to work with and I can not wait to see the final photos, highlight video, and full length video!!! I hope to see the final product soon...it is now almost a month from our wedding and only saw preview photos that were posted on their instagram...the anticipation is killing me! I would HIGHLY Recommend Marquee studios!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/13/2019

Engagement Pictutes

We just received our engagement pictures this past week and we absolutely love them! From our first meeting with Roger, we knew that we wanted to book with them! They are very accommodating with our crazy work schedules, always answer our emails and questions promptly, and took stunning pictures for our engagement session. We can’t wait for our wedding in July and we’re thrilled we have Marquee to capture our day! We highly recommend them :)

Sent on 11/07/2018

Emma Melde · Married on 07/13/2019

Stellar wedding photography and videography

We were so happy with Marquee photo who shot our wedding day photos and video. From the start, they were respectful, professional, and most of all passionate about their work and about or wedding day. The team of photographers and videographer were personable, patient, reliable and resourceful on the wedding day- all the things we could have asked for! The photos were vast and beautiful and the video “trailer” was so ...perfect! We couldn’t be happier with Marquee Photo!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/12/2019

The best photography company!!

What can I say Marque Studios is amazing. They truly captured our vision of our engagement photos. Roger is very professional and personable, he has such an eye for things. We can’t wait to have them shoot our wedding!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Brianne · Married on 07/05/2019

Engagement Photos

We had the fortunate pleasure of being introduced to Roger at Marquee Studio and couldn't be more thrilled with the outcome of our engagement photos. Roger was extremely flexible and accommodating of our schedule and more than willing to shoot at a location of our choice. He took our opinions into consideration and was very patient while working with our two dogs (thank you!).

Roger displayed great skill and expertise in poses, lighting, and direction and reassured us of our decision to use him as our wedding day photographer. When choosing a photographer to shoot your special day, you want to ensure they are professional, experienced, and punctual and Roger / Marquee Studios checks all the boxes. Thank you Roger!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Tina · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing people & beautiful pictures

We had our wedding in June and Danny was the photographer. Both him and Roger are amazing! The pictures were beautiful, they were so much fun to work with and they really just want you to be happy and at ease on your special day. Everyone was saying that they are the best photographers that they have seen and the video was absolutely beautiful!!! I refer them to everyone!Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures and memories.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2019

EVERYONE at Marquee has been both responsive and highly professional. Not only are the photographers incredibly talented, they all have a strong passion for and commitment to what they do; this results in gorgeous pictures, positive memories, and a wonderful experience! Each worker takes the time to get to know clients, and we consider ourselves lucky to have booked them for our Engagement Photo Session & Wedding.

Sent on 09/16/2018