Marquee Photo Video Reviews

Marquee Photo Video 5
Marquee Photo Video 6
Marquee Photo Video 7
  • User3857999 ·

Dan and his team are the absolute best ! I was referred to him by my wedding Coordinator and I'm glad I was.He is so easy going and down to earth. I felt very comfortable with him. We scheduled a photo shoot with him and although he wasn't able to personal do it. He sent someone in his place and he was nothing short of amazing. We are actually using one of the shots for our save the dates. Moreover, he was able to meet us where we needed to be financially. Overall, He is a great person to work with. He is not overbearing and will go at your pace. I would definitely recommend him

Sent on 07/25/2016

Cassandra · Getting married on 10/04/2019

I honestly could not have asked for a better experience with Marquee. We booked Marquee for our engagement photos as well as our wedding on 10-4-19. We just had our engagement photos done and Roger was honestly the best! My fiancé and I have crazy work schedules and he was so flexible with his schedule. Roger made us feel so comfortable while we were taking our photos (since it can be extremely awkward) but Roger was great and the pictures came out absolutely stunning! Thank you Roger and Marquee and we cannot wait for the wedding!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/19/2019

Marquee Studios is AMAZING! We are getting married Sept 2019 and recently did our engagement shoot with Roger, and we are beyond happy with our photos!! It was our first photo shoot and Roger made us very comfortable. We had so much fun while getting amazing photos!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/07/2019

Marquee Studio is amazing! We recently had our engagement shoot with Roger and he made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun. He was also so easy to work with and accommodating of our needs. The pictures came out AMAZING and we can’t wait for him to shoot our wedding next year! I wouldn’t look anywhere else, they’re awesome!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Jason Carubia · Married on 08/03/2019

Outstanding!

We really couldn't be happier with the quality that Marquee Studios provides. The entire team is patient, professional, and most importantly KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING! It's a seamless experience from beginning to end, with their whole team, and we're so glad we picked them to share our wedding day!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan R · Married on 07/20/2019

Couldn’t be Happier

We couldn’t be happier with Marquee!! From the start of our engagement they did an excellent job capturing this exciting time. We are so impressed with their professionalism, especially despite weather conditions (windy cold day on our engagement shoot and heat wave on our wedding day). Our guests were equally impressed! We cannot stop looking at our pictures and are thankful that Marquee captured our day!

Thank you Roger, Jack and John!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2019

Best Wedding!!!

Marquee studios have been great to work with and their work is really great. Our engagement shoot with Danny, our photos all came out amazing and we were so happy with the results and how quick and easy he made us feel getting the shots. We had used a bunch of the photos for our save the dates and printed out a bunch for my bridal shower as decorations. For our wedding, we had a canvas printed out of our favorite photo to use as the main decoration on our guest book table. The photos from our engagement shoot were also used as Christmas gifts ordered on holiday candles for our parents.
    Roger was the one I originally met with and discussed a wedding day timeline which was super helpful in the planning process for my other vendors. Both Danny and Roger were great answering all my questions and as the day got closer, we spoke on the phone to finalize timeline and day of plans. I also explained that my husband and I were doing a choreographed first dance and we really wanted a bunch of photos from different angles (also video graphed by John from Marquee).
    Wedding day....all photographers (two Danny and Jack) and videographer (John) were on time at the hotel, they also came with an assistant. Getting ready photos went smoothly and we were on time with schedule. Leaving for the venue, they all had radios to make sure the bride/bridal party would not be seen by the groom/groomsmen (since both parties were on the same floor getting ready!). Once we got to the venue, again they used the radios to make sure both parties did not see each other because my husband and I were doing a first look! Danny, John, and Jake set up a little first look for my father and I before the big reveal for my husband and I. Both first looks were emotional with different feelings and I can not wait for the video/photos!
    It was a very hot humid day in july that we had our wedding outside. So the team had to make arrangements to make sure we did not over heat and they were still able to get photos with the lighting just right. Too much sun is not great for photos...we ended up taking most of our photos in the barn and our family photos before ceremony in the ballroom. I did wish to get other photos done but time flew by and there was so much going on to keep track of it all. After the ceremony and cocktail hour and first dances, the night was more relaxed and I danced the whole night! My personal regret was maybe not getting more photos of myself with my groups of friends and other family members. Again time flies the day of!!! But Marquee studio team was great to work with and I can not wait to see the final photos, highlight video, and full length video!!! I hope to see the final product soon...it is now almost a month from our wedding and only saw preview photos that were posted on their instagram...the anticipation is killing me! I would HIGHLY Recommend Marquee studios!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Marquee Photo Video 8
    Marquee Photo Video 9
    Marquee Photo Video 10

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/13/2019

Engagement Pictutes

We just received our engagement pictures this past week and we absolutely love them! From our first meeting with Roger, we knew that we wanted to book with them! They are very accommodating with our crazy work schedules, always answer our emails and questions promptly, and took stunning pictures for our engagement session. We can’t wait for our wedding in July and we’re thrilled we have Marquee to capture our day! We highly recommend them :)

Sent on 11/07/2018

Emma Melde · Married on 07/13/2019

Stellar wedding photography and videography

We were so happy with Marquee photo who shot our wedding day photos and video. From the start, they were respectful, professional, and most of all passionate about their work and about or wedding day. The team of photographers and videographer were personable, patient, reliable and resourceful on the wedding day- all the things we could have asked for! The photos were vast and beautiful and the video “trailer” was so ...perfect! We couldn’t be happier with Marquee Photo!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/12/2019

The best photography company!!

What can I say Marque Studios is amazing. They truly captured our vision of our engagement photos. Roger is very professional and personable, he has such an eye for things. We can’t wait to have them shoot our wedding!!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Marquee Photo Video 11
    Marquee Photo Video 12
    Marquee Photo Video 13

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2019

EVERYONE at Marquee has been both responsive and highly professional. Not only are the photographers incredibly talented, they all have a strong passion for and commitment to what they do; this results in gorgeous pictures, positive memories, and a wonderful experience! Each worker takes the time to get to know clients, and we consider ourselves lucky to have booked them for our Engagement Photo Session & Wedding.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Ashley Pollitt · Married on 06/15/2019

Beyond thrilled

My husband, Connor, and I got married on June 15th, received our photo album a few weeks later, and still cannot stop looking at the images. Danny and Arturo captured the day so beautifully and completely that we continue to get chills each time we open the gallery. They were professional, thorough, responsive to our needs, and patient. From the moment we booked Marquee, we knew we made the right choice: they were willing to meet in-person and were always available to speak (via call or text). Between the engagement and wedding photos, we were very lucky to have found them.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Marquee Photo Video 14

Melissa · Married on 06/08/2019

My engagement photo shoot with Roger was amazing! He was so personable and easy to work with that even my fiancé was cooperative, which says a lot since he hates having his picture taken. The only thing that made the day better was seeing the actual pictures which are beautiful! We can't wait to see how the wedding pictures turn out next year.

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Marquee Photo Video 15

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2019

Engagement Party Photos

We had our engagement party last week, and Arturo was the photographer for the party. They promised to have the photos ready in 1-2 weeks, and sure enough the photos were ready in exactly one week. We are beyond pleased with the quality of the photos! We had no idea how to stand, position ourselves, etc and were nervous. Arturo was so creative in the way he took the pictures. The pictures were absolutely stunning and exceeded our expectations! Their timelieness and responsiveness was amazing and we can’t wait to share the photos with our family and friends! Thank you so much for such a great photography experience!!!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • I

Ivo · Married on 06/01/2019

Our Engagement pictures came out great!! Roger is the best, he really knows his stuff! Can’t wait to see how the wedding pictures will come out. I would highly recommend Marquee.

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Marquee Photo Video 22
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Shots!

Ever since I was a little girl I envisioned what my perfect wedding would be like and Marquee made my dream a reality! I can’t wait to see all the amazing pictures and video! They are so great to work with- they are accommodating and take their time to answer all of your questions. They want to make sure you are happy and that your day is exactly what you envision and this past weekend they did just that! They are calm and easy to work with. Thank you Marquee Studio!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Alexa · Married on 05/12/2019

Working with Marquee from the very start was seamless. Communication was clear, expectations were exceeded, and the quality of the photos we received were the best I have ever seen! I LOVE working with Marquee studios and would HIGHLY recommend them for all your photography and videography needs.

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Megan

Megan Knoth · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Photobooth!

I would recommend Marquee Studios for their photobooth service to anyone looking to add some additional entertainment to their wedding. They had many hilarious props and the open booth made is easy for many people to get into the picture. The added scrapbook was a nice touch to see all our guests personal messages and funny photos. An added bonus, we received ALL the photobooth pictures, so we can make fun of our families and friends until the end of time! Thank you Marquee - you are great! Anyone booking elsewhere would be making a mistake!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Kelly · Married on 05/10/2019

Outstanding job!

I don’t even know where to start to compliment this team and the job they did on my wedding day. Without even seeing our edited pictures yet and just seeing the previews I can already be certain I will be nothing short of amazed by their work. They were such a pleasure to work with on a day that is beyond stressful. They kept everyone on schedule and made everything so easy for us. You wouldn't even have known where our videographer was because he just blended in and was there to capture every moment. I am so beyond excited to get these pictures and video back. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. Roger and Arturo I couldn’t have asked for better people on one of the most special days of our lives. Thank you so so much!

P.s got a lot of compliments on the photo booth which printed 2 strips and allowed us to get a scrapbook at the end of the night with everyone’s pictures / notes to us.

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Marquee Photo Video 23
    Marquee Photo Video 24

Gina · Married on 05/03/2019

Roger is phenomenal, we can't wait for him to shoot our wedding!

Sent on 04/06/2018
  • Denise

Denise Ichinco · Married on 03/05/2019

Fantastic Photographer

Danny was our photographer and he was awesome. He worked with me to create a timeline for the day, gave me a list of items to photograph, and was willing to use some of my ideas for pictures. He was prompt and worked quickly to get all the good shots for the night. We wanted to do a first look and then enjoy cocktail hour. He made sure that happened for us. I highly recommend Marquee and was more than happy to work with Danny.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Pamela French · Married on 03/02/2019

The Very Best

If I could, I would give Marquee Studio a thousand stars. Roger and his team were simply the best. My photos are amazing, pure magic. Roger was always very quick to respond to any question I had, nothing I asked was out of his wheelhouse. He was so calm and kept everything running so smoothly day of. He went above and beyond to make sure that I had everything I needed, that I was not bothered by small details and really made me feel at ease. I would not have had such a perfect day if it was not for him. They will do ANYTHING to get the perfect shot - through the snow and all. I am still in awe of these photos. The hardest part is picking the ones to print! Roger - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I really can't say it enough. You are the VERY best.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Jayna · Married on 01/19/2019

Winter wedding

Hiring Marquee as my wedding photographer was the best vendor I could hire. Meeting Dan who is the owner of the company gave us a piece of mind about the pictures and time of events for the wedding. I have never planned a wedding in my life and it is much more then just hiring people to show up to do a job. The day of our wedding there was a snow storm. Our photographer Arturo showed up an hour early to make sure the show went on. Our photographer made sure the lighting was perfect in every picture. I can't even find one picture I like the most because they all came out amazing. Marquee went above and beyond as a photography company. I can't wait to recommend this company to my family and friends for future events. Thank you again for the amazing pictures!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Marquee Photo Video 32
    Marquee Photo Video 33

Melissa · Married on 01/13/2019

Perfect Winter Wedding!!

As soon as we met Roger we knew we were in good hands. Our engagement photos with him were stunning and our wedding photos and video were beyond beautiful. Roger, Arturo and Matt were amazing, and so much fun to work with on our wedding day. We still have family and friends raving about them. They kept everything running so smooth and flawlessly. We are so grateful for everything they did for us. We have recommended them to so many people, and would use them again in a heart beat! Thank you so much again!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2019